CHAPTER 28

Percy pov

Last night I was very angry and I went to Artemis cabin to talk to them. I wanted to be with my sisters. That's all I remembered when I woke up today to find Annie, Atlanta and Katy sleeping on me. I liked it but pang of guilt appeared in my heart. I looked around to see other sisters sleeping in their hunter's uniform. They have not gotten comfortable because of me. I slightly changed my position and skipped under 3 peacefully sleeping girls. I walked upto the door when a sharp but quiet voice called

"Perseus Jackson, What do you think you are going in "

I turned around to see an annoyed Artemis.

I stated "I am Sorry Artemis, I did not wanted to sleep here .please forgive me I know hunt have not been comfortable because of me" And in the end bowed.

"Percy, I can understand that." said Artemis and then hugged me and said "Thank you Percy for not betraying us and staying with us after seeing that Annabeth still loves you. You never let us get hurt."

"I got you all uncomfortable in sleeping".

A voice from my left came "you will remain kelp for brains forever." Phoebe popped her head out of sheets. I must have a sad look on my face because Phoebe stood up walked to me and hugged me.

She started "you are an idiot, if we had slept with our hunter costume which is more relax able than your assassin costume with weapons"

"Oh"

She face palmed and said "yeah oh"

The conch Horn blew indicating breakfast. We walked to the Mess hall and sat on our table. Chiron passed us and said

"so you are ready to win ,now Jason And other minor lords are also playing the game so Artemis and you are allowed too."

"Thanks Chiron, You playing"

"No not me, your brother Tyson and Grover are soon coming .they will join hunters"

"Who is brother Tyson, big brother?" asked Katy

"Oh he is my Cyclops brother. You will like him"

"You are one mysteriously weird Person"

"Yes I am, but I am only yours"

"Not lady Artemis'

I looked at Arty to see that she was raising an eyebrow at me .i answered back

"No, only yours"

I was smacked upside of my head by arty play fully when we heard conch 3 times indicating war. We ran up the hill to the border to see an army of two hundred monsters led by the Minotaur. This is going to be fun .even before anyone else reached the hill and hunters went to gather their bows. I stepped into the battle field and started killing all monsters .i ran to them and changed in form of wolf. I heard campers gasp behind me .i ran into my favorite monster slashing my nails into his skin and then biting his head off. Yuck .

I heard a snap behind me and saw a huge hellhound but was too late to attack. It was about to attack me, when I heard a voice

"Giving up so easily, Boss". I turned to see Lycon and his pack hacking monsters. The campers were looking at us in awe.

Artemis pov

I saw the entry of Lycon's pack as they held their promise .the hunters were looking at him happily .Oh my Percy I love you.

A familiar voice spoke .love you too arty. Percy had started MM. The fight ended and Lycon bowed to him and Moved away with his pack. The campers were shocked to see Percy ending completely an army of 200 monsters and he did not even sweat. Then a roar came from behind him and I saw a large drakan swallowing the wolf into one bite. The hunters and I screamed while a boy from campers laughed and said "Such weakling as always "