CHAPTER 26

Percy pov.

I walked down the stage to see my old friends coming up to apologize to me. Of course I had to forgive them my fatal flaw and now the power of werewolf that we can't stay mad at our families. I forgave them but Annabeth wanted to make her mine. I hated this how could she .She was not even tampered by anything.

I walked away with Chiron and Grover to the big house. They were happy that I was back for some time with my family.

I said to G man "Call All head counselors, I want them to see what happens happens when someone messes with my family"

"Sure my lord, I am not seeing that second time"

"hfff, afraid"

"That was not you Percy, you don't will someone slowly"

"I know, I had gone mad"

The counselors arrived and Sat at their places. they all sat and I started

"now you all should know not to mess with my hunters"

"Percy we know that, if we do they will shoot us with arrows" Will started but cut off by me.

I said "Look I know you guys won't, but for precautions .you all know I don't like my family dying and I can get mad"

Then I played the tape and half of them fainted, Puked outside or ran away but only Clarisse remained and after the end she was crying. She walked upto me and said "thank you for helping her. She was abused and ..."As she said she broke into tears.

"Hey tears don't suit you, you and Chris are related"

"Yeah"

The meeting was adjourned by lunch break the hunters were waiting impatiently for me .As I walked up to them, they shouted random orders at me and the campers watched as if they had gone mad. I clapped my hands and the food appeared and then went to sit with Chiron and Grover on the head table. then came ray and his lackeys.

"Hey Percy remember me"

"Yeah, thanks for giving me a family ."

"Don't make me angry, I am the best fighter of the camp"

"Then you have got the wrong person to fight with"

"I duel you, you will fight me tomorrow at 7 in evening. No powers allowed and this fight is till death"

As they walked away, Grover asked

"Are you going to kill him?"

"No I will not, I promised Hermes not to kill him ".

Grover muttered same old Percy, new look. To himself but I caught it"

The night fell and I moved to the Artemis cabin and knocked on the door. Artemis opened it up and then pulled me in bring me into a hug and then kissed passionately. The hunters squealed .i told them

"Guys the supplies have arrived and we need to win the bet. Big house is off limits, forests off limits and stables too"

"But Percy how we will Prank them, they will wake up if our pranks are bigger"

Cried Atlanta and Phoebe together.

"Hermes did not said I could not use my time powers"

The hunt cheered and put on their masks and got out of cabin.

"Wow." Zoe said and stopped dead at the sight before me.

The massive area in the centre of the Cabin was covered in items you would use for pranks. Everything was there, you just have to name it