CHAPTER 12

MEANWHILE AT THE CAMP

Chiron and Grover returned from their journey from Olympus and then thanked Hermes and went towards the big house as they passed the grounds and halls of CHB .They saw Leo with Calypso .He succeeded in his mission and came to them to ask about Percy .

They said to him "We will tell you about him at lunch ". He nodded and then Jupiter campers came and greeted them and asked the same.

Then Grover saw something and indicated to Chiron who saw it and his eyes filled with tears .Their sat a girl who broke his son's heart and now she was sitting their weeping as Ray was kissing and having fun with his new girlfriend from a random cabin.

Grover said to Chiron that he will talk to Anna after they tell but will not tell the truth.

At lunch time..

"All campers attention here please" said Chiron.

"What is it stupid horsy" said Ray

Chiron ignored it and said"Today I want to show you something"

And then Grover brought some mist and displayed it into the refectory .It displayed all what Ray had done to Percy and All the campers looked down in shame. Jupiter campers and Leo were furious. Jason became so much angry that he flashed lightening on ray causing him  to burn to unconsciousness. They were also angry on Annabeth who had her head in her hands and silently crying.

"Campers that is not all, Congratulations to you my son is dead" said Chiron and started crying

Jason lost it and said to CHB campers "We are going back to our home, Chiron ,Grover And leo you can connect to us anytime but, not you all .You are no longer our friends"

Piper crashed down to her knees not being able to hold the words that flew out of Chiron's mouth. a drop of tear flowed down her beautiful face starting a river on the dry soft surface.

 Anyone having a trip at Montauk, Long Island, there would be several reasons for that. They could be out for a long jog in the fresh breezy air; they walk on the beach along the wild waves crashing over the shore. The wet sand giving them a a feeling of peace Or they could sit in the cane and wooden huts at seaside watching the sun being swallowed down the sea and moon rising from the other side enjoying the beauty of 2 things at the same time.

Whatever the reason, the Long Island was the location where Camp Half-Blood was found as the safest place for Demigods. If one were to actually pass through the magical barrier of the pine tree that kept both Monsters and Mortals out, they would be fascinated by the splendor that hid behind the curtains

Stretching from the point of Thalia's Pine Tree, there were pulsating, systematic lush green hills that spread around a outsized land covered in scores of vibrant flowers . On one side of the camp, covering one-6th of the property was a beautiful forest with trees that were centuries old, stocked with monsters for training and hunting. The lake's water glittered in the sunlight like diamonds. Another side of camp the Cabins of the 12 Olympians in U shape each with a exclusive design. The cabins were surrounded by another set of cabins that belonged to the minor gods {Courtesy of Percy}. Along the cabins were the strawberry farms which packed the air with their sweet aroma.

Gusts of cool wind spread through the camp bring along the coolness from the sea under the intense heat of the sun
{Anger of Apollo} in summer. It was one of the most striking places around and an illustration of serene terrain in ones vision