CHAPTER 13

Percy's pov

I woke up and felt having a sore back .it was like an early 5 or something>My head was felling drowsy. I remembered that I was in my tent bed last night .Then my eyes fluttered opened and I saw a group of Hunters laughing at me .I was tied to a tree and they were laughing at the prank they played. I felt anger but I knew that it will only cause more trouble for me .

I said to phoebe "Hahaha, Now will you let me down, I need to do chores or lady Artemis will be angry"

"Why should we boy, You are just a disgusting Pig that deserves to be punished for breaking a women's heart." and then spat on me.

I was losing it and I said "I am warning you, you better free me now"

"And like you will saw and we will do, shut up boy I want to see you get punished it will be so fun" and others snickered

I lost it and enlightened myself on fire and the hunter's screamed and backed away .Phoebe was in shock and stuttered" You are son of Poseidon, then how fi-r..e"

I smirked and walked to my tent. It was 5: 55 on my watch I had to run for it. I took a quick shower and then changed my clothes and when I got back to the flaps of the tent they were closed with some kind of magic. I got the idea it had to do something with hunters .I muttered some Greek curses and then thought of another way outside the tent .I got an idea of fire travel and did .Outside I saw was an angry Arty ....I mean Artemis.

"I told you to be outside my tent at six and now I had to get you .It is 6 and a half."

"My pardons lady Artemis, I over slept" said I .I did not want the hunters to hate me more and so I lied.

"Well for your mistake you will do some extra work for me today".

"Of course, my lady"

The hunters snickered from behind the bushes .Lady Artemis did not seem to note that, she gave work and went away. As she went away they came out and Atlanta said

"Oh my, did you get punished, Weakling".

I was not going to react at that and then turned towards my tent and pushed a button and my tent collapsed into my hand while the hunters just watched in awe.

I walked toward Artemis tent and knocked and then a voice came "come in ".I entered and saw Thalia beside Lady Artemis .I greeted them and then Milady spoke

"Perseus, Now go and see what are the weak spots in the camp site it is your punishment for getting up late".

I thought that that was easy .I went around the camp and find out very few weak spots and then saw the arrangement of the tent which was perfect and after an hour of checking things I went back to her tent and then asked Permission to enter .She replied with a yes .

"Have you done the job I gave you or you want a break so early boy" she said in a angry tone.

I bowed and said "I have done what you said to do and want to ask what more is to be done".

"You will sharpen arrows, and then feed breakfast. Then you will spar with Thalia to see what you are capable of. Then you will run five miles and then do laundry and press those clothes, You will also do the dinner and lunch."

"As you say my lady" I bowed and went away.

I thought that I was hunter's slave rather than guardian.

ARTEMIS POV

I knew that hunters had played a prank on him and He took the blame on himself rather than complaining like other of his kind. He is really impressive. He is so cute, I hope the hunters don't make him mad..Arty what are you thinking ..... Get out of my head Aphrodite .He even did not ask for break .He is so different from his kind.

Percy's pov

Wow I had to go through that much work, I should have remained at the camp.

I had just sharpened 2000 arrows in 2 hours. First I did not got the logic how to it until I accidentally rubbed one against a rock. It was so tiring that I needed a break, but asking for one will give a chance to milady to see that I was like other men.

I returned to the mess hall when hunters dropped a volley of water balls on me and started laughing on my wet clothing and Atlanta said

"Oh poor boy, did you get your pants wet "

Anger flowed in me, but I could sense Lady Artemis presence in surrounding and said

"Thank you ladies I needed a refreshment" and with that I made the water to dry out of my clothes and go back to the lake.

Then came a voice and everyone stopped and turned towards it. We saw Lady Artemis coming from her tent, we bowed to her and she replied

"Hunters today we will have spar between our guardian and Thalia"

"What is the need of it we all know Thalia will make this weakling lick his disgusting ass" said Jasmine Daughter of Athena.

"Language jasmine, he is part of hunt and he has more powers than you expect think phoebe knows that he can light fire on hands".

Thalia said "What "

I said "I will tell you over breakfast".

We all entered the Mess hall and then Phoebe shouted

"Get me bacon, Toast and apple juice, worthless male"

Artemis was having a murderous glare .

She spoke again"what are you looking at ,get to work "

I smiled at her and then clapped my hands and in a flash of fire I summoned her food for her and said " I can summon food and this not tampered with any magic".

"Oh you brat, you know you just summoned food from some mortal house and are now feeding us with stolen food"

Lady artemis lost her cool and stood up and shouted "Phoebe..."

I stepped in and said " My lady, let me tell them". She nodded.

"I have summoned food from the hearth and Mommy Hestia won't mind if I do"

"Hestia is your mother" asked Thalia with a shock.

"Yes, she adopted me, after my mom Died" I said with a crying tone.

"I am sorry about your mom Percy"

I nodded and asked" What about your orders for food ".They and Artemis asked the same and I summoned them some and then summoned myself some blue pancakes and sat at the tree stump outside the mess hall .

Thalia Pov

I felt so bad after what had happened to Percy and Phoebe continuously blamed something on him, I felt my anger rising. That's why he was so upset all day long.