CHAPTER 24

I woke up to a surprise. When I opened my eyes I was greeted to breakfast in bed or in this case breakfast in couch. Annie and katey was beaming at me. . A little draft came in and I felt bare. My eyes widened, my robe was off. I looked down to see myself shirtless and in a pair of black sweatpants. I guess they noticed my shock.

"Artemis called Apollo about an hour ago to change you because you were covered in blood. Why were you covered in blood?" Annie asked. I gulped. I didn't want to tell her but she deserved to know.

"That blood was your cousins." She gasped. I put my head down in shame, thinking I hurt her. But she surprised me. She gave me a bone crushing hug. She looked up to me.

"Thank you." She said. I was shocked. Thank you? I killed her cousins and she says thank you.

"But I killed them," she just shrugged.

"They were adopted and I was forced to live with them. They deserved whatever they got." I sighed but pulled her closer to me. She let me go and gave me a stern look.

"Eat." Katey commanded. I nodded with amusement.

"Yes ma'am." I said with a mock salute. She smacked me upside the head and giggled. I looked around in confusion. "Where are Artemis and the others?"

"Council meeting now eat," I chuckled and began to eat.

Artemis Pov.

While Thalia and Phoebe were at my side. We strolled into the throne room where the gods were surprisingly quiet. My father was looking at me strangely while the other gods just looked bored.

"Artemis my daughter, do you wish to see what happened to those mortals who did harm tithe youngest in your group?" I nodded. My father and the other looked queasy. Even Ares had a slight disturbed look to him. What did Percy so that got them like this?

"Artemis, you might want your hunters to leave unless they wish to be shown the true punishment of causing a hunter pain. I tell you this, it's worse than anything you could've done." I gaped. A punishment worse than the ones I give. I kill them, what did Percy do? I gave a gesture to the hunter to leave the room. They seemed disappointed but left. Only Thalia and of course Phoebe and Zoe stayed, with me. Athena projected an image.

"Brace yourselves." She said. Thalia and I watched Perseus commit the act with grim satisfaction. I have never seen Perseus so bloodthirsty. He was like the very essence of vengeance. Thalia and I flinched as Percy uncorked a bomb and placed in the man's mouth. The result was messy. The other man was blessed with a better death. Still messy but better than being blown to pieces. The image disappeared. Thalia and I were shocked. He was like an angel of death descending on his prey with a night vengeance. A true Guardian of the hunters. We turned around to the other gods and shrugged.

"It wasn't that bad." They gaped and Ares was rolling on the floor with laughter.

"He truly earned the title of the Avenger." He said. I was shocked. Perseus had titles. Ares told us that he blessed Percy and gave him titles and a title He now shared with Percy. I nodded in agreement and was about to take my leave when my father called me and Thalia.

"Daughters, we are having a party with karaoke so bring Percy and the hunters to Roam camp, my treat." I smiled and nodded. Thalia and I left to tell Perseus and the others the news.

Percy Pov.

I just finished my breakfast when the hunters and Artemis returned. They were smiling like little kids who just took a visit to the candy store. Before I knew it I was tackled to the ground by the hunters. They were beaming at me.