CHAPTER 11

After the meeting adjourned the only people left were Artemis, Apollo, dad and mom H.

Mom came and gave me a hug and then said to Artemis "Take care of my son".

She replied "I will try Aunt"

I called to dad "Hey dad can you summon Tyson". He nodded and called him.

Tyson came to me and Gave me a big crushing Hug and then said"Where had you gone big brother, We were finding You everywhere, You step mom and triton were also helping".

"Oh big guy, it's just that Annabeth cheated on me and then I just ran away from camp here is my another dad and Grover and I am guardian of hunt and can I have a favor"

"Anything for you bro"

I shifted to my wolf form and then to human and then said" can you make an armor that will cover me in both forms"

"Sure, I will try, go to go now by bro ,take care" and then vapor traveled.

I turned to Chiron and Grover and said "Tell Jupiter that I have forgiven her and his friends and Chiron please tell the camp I am dead .i will see if I can forgive them over my time with hunt".

"Sure son, we are going to miss you" said Chiron.

Apollo came and said "Take care of my sis and I will hop in sometime" and after saying that he took Grover and Chiron by their hands and flashed away.

I saw lady Artemis at the door of the throne room.

oh her auburn hair and curls ,they look cute on her nd her face is angry and looks cute ,What am I saying she is a maiden goddess, what a pervert am i.

She said in my mind"Percy stop staring the air and come to me now"

I went to her and then said "yes my lady" with a bow.

"Perseus, You know that I accept you in hunt does not mean my hunters will do to. It will take some time to happen and You will do all the Hunter's chores from now. We are in central park in 30 minutes  ".

"As you wish ,my lady" and with that she flashed away

I thought how will I reach central park and then the whole details of possible routes opened up in my mind. Thanks to Athena .Then I realized I Have wings and then jumped from end of Olympus and I started falling .i fell and fell and then suddenly opened my wings and took a take off into the higher sky and felt what birds would feel when they are up in sky FREEDOM .From above I saw the hunter's camp and then flew down to them but landed a few meters back. I started moving to the camp and climbed up a tree .

I saw Hunters screaming and arguing

I then heard Artemis that I will be here soon and then I made my entry

Artemis pov

I had heard his thoughts; He likes me but does not take his chances. He is kind of cute and now powerful and he never brags. Arty what are you thinking You have a reputation to upheld.

I reached the camp and then called Thalia, she approached me and said"Yes my lady , was the talk about on Olympus"

"Gather all huntresses in mess hall and I will tell you all there"

I went to the mess hall and there stood all huntresses .i said to them" Zeus has appointed us a guardian

Thalia said "That's great another sister, she must be strong"