CHAPTER 21

__________________________MEANWHILE_____________________________

PERCY POV ,

I was furious at what the hunters had done to me .It was unacceptable, If I had not complained they thought that I was durable ,but it hurts like if I am under thousand buildings. As I walked mountains exploded .Volcanoes erupted ,storms arrived at coasts of many countries .There were Litening and hurricane in different parts of world.

A vortex came out of nowhere a gulped me down and threw me in to another part of space. A voice came into my head."Release your anger here son. Make a planet or destroy one". I may be angry but was not cruel to destroy life .I shot an energy beam at sky and turned all the dust old stars and burning small suns into a combustion and created a new planet .Then created life on it that were all females with slender bodies and hunting knives hands and arrow shaped wings. They had 20 moons as for 20 hunters and they had large broken stars as house .I finished it but felt more anger and escaped by making my own vortex to middle of pacific ocean. I went to the depths of that ocean and sent message to all the sea life in 200 meter radius.

Down, down, down into the dark ocean abyss. My rage was so intense; I had Greek fire flowing from my pores, super-heating the water to a boil. Even though the ocean had a slightly calming effect on me, it did nothing to abate my anger as a rush of strength and energy filled me. I continued to shoot downward, the currents propelling me to the bottom of the ocean. The very sea shivered and quaked, responding to my negative emotions.

Reaching depths no human could reach without being crushed by the pressure, the darkness was so absolute and complete, it would have been impossible to see. However, the flames surrounding my body gave off a eerie light as I suddenly struck the bottom of the sea floor.

I felt all sea life dart of in different directions, leaving me totally alone. Once I was alone, it was then that I fully unleashed my anger.

I shot of bursts of fire at anything and everything around me, turning the water to steam and burning the rock until it was molten slag. I slammed my fists into the ground, each one sending a shockwave through the earth and crating little craters. The undersea mountains trembled as I continued punching. All I could think of was to hit something, anything, to get these feelings out of my system.

Miniature whirlpools formed around me, picking up anything not attached to the ground and creating complete and utter carnage. The tug in my gut continued to grow and grow as I began to glow a brilliant sea green and orange light, the colors swirling in a ring of power. The tug in my gut got to be so painful, I slammed my fists into the ground, unleashing as much fire as I could into the earth as I screamed in a voice of pure anger and fury. The rock glowed a bright red, the area surround me turning to molten rock.

Jets of magma began to shoot up from the cracks I made, more and more of the flaming rock began to pour from the seams. The mountains in the surrounding area became fiery volcanoes of destruction as lava shoot from their tops, bubbles trailing from the tips as the rock repeatedly cooled and reheated. It kept boiling and boiling until, in one final push, all the ground and surrounding area exploded, throwing me upwards and backwards, slamming me into the ground far away from the destruction.3

I faded into unconsciousness then. I woke up to see darkness around me and then teleported myself outside the sea onto an island which I did not see first or I would have destroyed that. I thought it was time to visit my uncle and my cousin. I teleported myself to entrance of underworld in san fransico and then walked into see my old pal and nephew.

CHARON

"Hey there buddy, Remember me"

"Of course, welcome in Percy or should I say Little uncle Percy"