CHAPTER 27

Percy Pov:

I was walking to my cabin the next day when I saw Ray and his lackeys coming towards me. They stopped a meter from me and then Idiot ray said

"Hello Percy, Remember me you killed my brother I will avenge it from you. I am going to have a duel with you to death and Olympians will be here to watch .no powers Just weapons. If you break the rule I will too or vice versa. They fight is on Saturday"

And with that he went away with is lackeys praising him.

I walked to the hunter's cabin and knocked on the door. The voice came from inside.

"You better go away or our brother will kill you"

I grinned and said "I can't kill myself, you know"

The door open and phoebe grinned and pulled me in. As I entered Phoebe, Atlanta, Thalia and Artemis were grinning madly.

"What's the matter with you four?"

"I heard you have shown the massacre video to the campers as Leo told me" said Thalia.

"We want to see it too" said Annie

"No, No and no"

"please brother Please" Kate said 'you have to show us that"

"Please brother" said jasmine.

"Sorry not Possible, Bambi tell them"

"I think they should see what you are capable of" said Artemis.

"Yaaay cried the hunters. There was a knock on the door .i opened the door to see Grover .he said

"Lady Artemis and Lord Perseus You are not allowed to play the Capture the flag .and the game is on Friday."

"Thank you lord Underwood, The new Pan, Lord of wild..."

"okay enough ,by the way what was the cheer for a moment ago and your this grumpy face, Are you not happy with the pranks you played and Chiron was thanking for not doing anything with big house"

Phoebe cut in " what's your problem goat boy"

"Phoebe, he is my brother and now a god, so at least have some respect. He is a protector of wild I think we can we friends "I said looking at phoebe to arty"

"I approve of it until Satyrs do anything bad"

"We won't after what Percy did to mortals"

Annie popped in "We were just going to see that, Uncle Grover"

"What. Percy have you gone mad half of them Are not even 18+ and you are showing them 40+ Movie" he said turning white as ghost.

"Is it that bad" Said Kate.

"Yup-.and Do you guys need paper bags if you are going to watch it in cabin'

"No thanks G man. Bye now"

"Bye, uncle G"

"Bye guys" he said and walked away.

I turned to them and they were seeing me with pleasing face

"Okay see if you like but don't complain me if it is haunted" I said giving jasmine the tape and walking out.

Artemis Pov.

I think hunters will have a increase of love when they see the killer he is, Phoebe has already been attached to him along with Annie, Zoë and Kate. I will have to admire the work he had done. Surely I would not have done that.