CHAPTER 4

Percy pov

 Next morning I woke up and got dressed to see myself back to the home which I love to be at .I was really worried about Annabeth as she was reacting awkward in front of me . I being seaweed brain shrugged it off and walked towards the big house ,last night I was tired enough that I did not meet my mentor .I walked into the big house to see Grover and Chiron in a discussion .They both stopped and saw me and in a minute I was being crushed my best friend .Chiron also gave a hug and asked me about my training .I said "Chiron you won't mind if I give you a demonstration ",He replied " that would be better" .I asked Grover " Can u get me ambrosia ,I will get drained after it a bit". He nodded and grabbed some of it out of store and gave it to me. I concentrated and turned myself into water molecules and teleported from the big house to border and back .I then ate the ambrosia. I asked them" How was it ", Chiron said "amazing" .I said to G-man "buddy shut your mouth ,if you don't fancy eating flies' and that shut his mouth up."

I then asked my G-man "what is the discussion about". Grover said 'oh that, its just that I am going on a trip for nature feuds around the country "." Of course lord pan you are needed all around the globe and pay the service" I replied." Can u in Hades name, Please stop calling me Lord Pan '. "So what's the problem?" Chiron replied "I am going for some centaur business and won't be back soon, we need some help." "I would like to volunteer". A voice came from my back and said "NO, you can't I have a quest for you ".We turned to the IM and saw lady Athena speaking .We bowed in front of her and then she said "Perseus Jackson, I see you want to marry my daughter,so get me immortal apples from laden, The quest must be a secret and not to be told to anyone " .i replied " My lady when do u want me to leave ". She replied "now along with Lord Underwood" and cut the connection .I groaned in response and said "as much as I need rest, that much I need to make my wife Annabeth". Chiron said "I wish you luck son and I hope you return home safely, I think Annabeth will be a good in charge for the camp and now go you too and pack up.

 After we packed up we walked towards the big house where Chiron was standing .I said to him" goodbye Chiron, I think when I will return you will not be here". "Indeed I won't be here good bye my boy and same to you Grover" .We hugged each other and then I said to Chiron" Chiron would You accept my wish". "Anything my boy, tell me what is it ". "Chiron will you adopt me as your son ". Chiron's mouth dropped open. I said "okay I will take it as a no", but he took my hand and said "why". I replied to him "You have always treated me as your son Chiron, I want you to be related to me forever and dad won't mind I will tell him as you are his brother in one sense". Chiron with crying eyes pulled me into a hug and by now Grover was also crying. Chiron said "I have been teaching from so many years, but no one ever thought me as father". We bade goodbyes and went on our quests separate ways .

I walked towards the borders and then called blackjack.

"Boss what's up"

"Hey blackjack, we need to go to San Francisco "

"Sure thing boss, I need  Doughnuts too"

"Okay I will buy you them from there"

"Okay boss, hop on"

I climbed up on blackjack's back and we flew , I told him that I was tired and needed to sleep and so he don't drops me in mid air .He asked about my training and I told him a few adventures. I then soon dropped in heavy sleep.

after 1 month

One morning my eyes fluttered open when blackjack landed on a building of Dunkin doughnuts .i searched my surroundings and according to weather it was about 8 in morning .i climbed off blackjack and then bought him doughnuts. And told him the way to the garden of Hesperides. We reached their by noon and then I said to blackjack "buddy if you don't fancy being chased by a Drakon then fly in the sky till I finish the quest".

"Sure thing, boss" and took off.

I carefully entered the garden, but ladon was quite awake and seeing me he started chasing me with fire and wanted to burn me into ash. I hopefully got the immortal apples and called blackjack and flew to Olympus.