Scared Shitless

Loud, booming voices penetrated through my sleep induced slumber. My head was throbbing something bad and I just wished whomever was yelling would knock it off. That wasn't Tyler's voice or my parent's. Who the hell is it? What a strange accent, who is doing all this yelling? And why does my head feel like a two ton weight fell on it? Reaching my hand up I patted my head. "What the?" I groaned when my hand felt something wet and sticky marred in my hair. "I swear Tyler or Tracy had better not be playing a prank on me" I mumbled cracking my eye's open very slowly.

I looked at my hand first to see what was in my hair. My eye's bulged when I saw my blood covered palm. "What the?" I gasped as I touched my head again. "Owww" I whelped as my touch sent a sharp pain through my scalp and I felt a nice size goose egg. "Oh my God" I exclaimed in a panicky tone as I clambered to a sitting position. Taking notice of my body I saw that I was still wearing my bikini and had an array of bruises scattered over my body. The strange voices could still be heard but I saw no one. Looking around my surroundings I was in a closet sized room with white walls and a tiled floor. No furniture what so ever or windows except for a small square glass in the top center of the door.

"The bitch was being difficult so I had to" I heard a male voice whine defensively. That voice sounded so familiar then it hit me like a Mac truck, sleeping on the boat with Tyler, I got engaged, someone took me in the middle of the night and banged me in the head knocking me out. Oh my God, I've been kidnapped and don't know why, by who, or even where I'm at. Did they take Tyler too or is he even alive? My chest started heaving harshly and I realized I was hyperventilating. Sitting with my back against the wall I pulled my knees to my chest trying to gain control of my breathing. Tears trickled from my eye's and a cold fear set in. After a bit I calmed my breathing and worked up the nerve to peek out the small window. Creeping every so lightly I stretched to my tip toes just enough for my eye's to see out the glass. There was at least five men standing there arguing amongst each other. Some of the words were foreign but some English. Straining my ears out I tried to pick up on the English words. "What the fuck am I suppose to do with her?"

"There's plenty of options boss".

"The fuck you say. You had one job and that was to get on that boat and grab the valuables, yet you managed to fuck that up?"

"Boss I'm sorry but like I said there was nothing on that boat unless you wanted beer. We looked her over as she slept and she's a beaut, she could be very valuable if you know what I mean".

That last sentence was followed by several vile laughs and suddenly my body felt dirty. A small whimper left my lips of its own accord and all the men's heads swung toward me. Quickly I scampered away and huddled in the corner as the door unlatched. Trying to become invisible by sinking farther into the wall and burring my face into the corner I heard the sound of heavy footsteps approach me. Trying to muffle my sobs a hard voice penetrated the small room. "Look at me girl".

I remained still. Not because I was trying to disobey this person but because I was too scared to move. "I said look at me".

I tried to get closer to the wall and that's when I felt a hand gripp my neck jerking me to my feet. I released a ear splitting scream and received a curt smack across my cheek. "Shut that shit up. It won't help you here. Now one more time, Look. At. Me."

With a tear stained face I slowly raised my eye's up to see my captor. I was only 5'4 so I estimated him to be at least 6,4 or so. I know this may sound strange but I glanced into the most gorgeous blue eye's I've ever seen canopied by dark alluring brows. This man was nicely built underneath his leather pants and flowing black shirt. His accent was thick yet I couldn't quite place it. His voice growled out again breaking my wondering mind. "Your name?"

"S-silver" I barely whispered.

"Speak up winch. I don't have the patience to keep repeating myself".

Clearing the tears from my throat I said a bit louder. "Silver".

"Silver" he mumured mostly to himself then caught himself and the arrogant beast returned. "You have a last name?"

"Walsh. Silver Walsh".

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-two".

"Where are you from?"

Getting choked up again I managed to mumble out "South Beach Flordia"

I saw his gaze roam my body and I remembered I had only my bikini on. Feeling nervous I wrapped my hands around my middle trying to conceal as much as my body as possible. A evil smirk quirked the corner of his mouth. "Silver remove your arms".

I silently shook my head no and he immediately stormed toward me and forcefully removed my arms to my side. "Rule number one.... never defy me".

Anger roiled up inside me and slipped pass my tears just for a instant as I glared into his eye's, giving him a look that would scare the devil. But just like that it was gone due to my fear overriding it. There was that one sided smirk again. "What was that?" He asked with what sounded like amusement.

"What?" I whimpered.

"That look you shot me."

"There was no look".

Bending down he got in my face until his nose was nearly touching mine. "Rule two... don't lie to me. I clearly saw that look, be smart and never let me see it again".

With that he slowly stalked around my body checking me out. I've never been so scared and mortified in my life. I felt like a piece of meat on the chopping block. Finally he came to a stop in front of me and rested his finger aginest his stubbly chin. "Hmmm...what to do with you?"

"I want to go home" I sobbed.

"Oh poor girl, don't you know you belong to me now. You'll never see home again".

Loseing control I grasped his arms and pleaded through my choking sobs. "Please let me go. I want tell anyone just let me go home. My mom's going to be so worried and she won't stop searching for me. They'll lock you away forever. If you release me I want say a word and you'll be safe. My finance, is he here as well? Where am I and who are you?"

I couldn't stop the questions from coming until he finally filled the tiny room with his yell. "Silence".

Immediately I clamped my jaws shut as he pried my hands from his arm then proceeded to swipe his sleeves off as if I was filthy. "Rule number three, four, and five...never touch me, never ask me questions, and most importantly never ever threaten me. No your fiance was left on the boat. Secondly like I said before going home is not a option and as far as anyone searching for me...well That's just laughable. I can never be found. You are on my boat and we are currently heading to the Africian coast".

"Africa" I repeated shockingly.

"Yes, I assume you've heard of it, have you not?"

Shooting my glare at him quickly once again he arched one brow at me. "Pray tell me I just didn't see that look again?"

I remained mute as he stared me down. Like a lightening bolt he gave my cheek another sharp pop. My temper surfaced a tad and I growled from between my teeth and took a step toward him. I was met by that lopsided smirk and a warning in his eye's. "Let me warn you Silver I will hurt you. I suggest you behave".

Just like that he swung his leg out and swiped mine out from under me sending me down on my rump with a umphf. Before I could respond the door clacked shut.