Different Tatics

Sebastian

It took a few hours for Silver to recover from the punch Aden delivered her. While she was asleep I made special demands on Aden. He would be cleaning the decks for the next week and was never to have anymore contact with Silver. I did some thinking while Silver was out. Maybe with her I needed to take a different approach, maybe demanding that she forget everything from her past life was to much, maybe if I found out her likes I could meet those needs. I knew she enjoyed surfing and painting so I made some arrangements. We was currently docked at a small island off the coast Guatemala to reload on supplies and give my men a break from the water's.    We would be stationed here for two days so I made special arrangements. I sent a man into the city to purchase paints, brushes, and canvases for her use. By the time she woke I had everything set up.

She started to stir and I eyeballed her. Stretching like a cat she gave a small, relaxing moan then when realisation hit her she sat up with a jerk. "Where am I?"

"My room".

"Why?"

"I thought it may be more comfortable for you. Are you hungry? I'll have food brought to us".

She nodded as I rang down for food. Putting the call on hold I asked her. "If you could have anything in the world to eat right now what would it be?"

Tilting her head she took a moment to think, then snapping her fingers she replied. "Pizza. A huge pizza topped with ham, pineapples, pepperoni, onions, and mushrooms. Oh and lots of gooey cheese. Also I would kill for a nice, warm brownie with some milk, but a coke with my pizza".

I curled my lip up at her. "Pineapple? Really Silver, pineapple".

"Trust me Sebastian there's nothing like it in this world".

"Whatever your heart desires my lady" I said then placed the order. I saw she had gotten off my bed and discovered the paints and such. She ran her hand over a brush. "Their yours. Go ahead and do your thing if you like".

Nodding she glanced around the room and spotted my private balcony. Alarm raced through me as she made her way to the sliding doors. Wondering if she was going to attempt another escape I said with a warning tone "Silver?"

"Yes" she said stepping out onto the balcony. "What are you doing kitten?"

"I need a view to paint. Don't worry, I'm not going to attempt another jump....today".

And there was that threat clear as day.   She came back in to gather her supplies and set them on the deck. As I watched her setting up her work area she called in to me. "So where are we docked?"

I explained the island we were on and she gasped. "No way. Do you know this place has some of the best waves and surfers flock here to catch that one. This was defiantly on my list of dream places to surf".

Her excitement was evident on her face as I listened to her go on and on about this beach. "If your good maybe I will take you ashore tomorrow and let you hit the waves".

Smiling she held her hands up in surrender. "I'm good".

Right then she looked beyond beautiful with her gleaming smile, the  moon shining through the white cotton gown outlining her curves and the ocean breeze blowing her hair. I felt myself growing hard and was thankful for the knock at the door signaling our food was here. Not moving from the deck I kept my eye's on Silver as she turned toward her canvas. A loud clatter broke me from my spell and I turned to see Leyla roughly place our food on a table. It was obvious she wasn't happy about Silver's presence in my room but I had no commitment to her and she knew the rules as well. I never fell in love with any on these women, slept with whomever I chose, and I never ever kissed them duiring lovemaking.  Kissing was sacred to me, meant only for that special someone. Which brought back the kiss we shared under water. Why in the hell did I do that.

Leyla cleared her throat and I saw fire in her eye's as she glanced at the back of Silver's head. "Thanks Leyla. You may go now". She turned with a huff and fled my room. I made a mental note to have her removed from serving my room in the future. Standing behind Silver I whispered. "Foods up Picasso".

Snorting at my reference she asked. "Could we eat out here? I'm on a roll right now".

Obliging I carried the pizza out and sat it on a table. I must admit it did look appealing. Silver pulled a slice free and took a huge bite. She closed her eye's and moaned as she chewed. "This is heaven"

Grinning I added "that's yet to be determined".

She eyed me closely as I took my first bite. "Well?"

Chewing a bit longer I nodded "not too shabby".

"What, your crazy"

Laughing we ate as she painted the shoreline with the town in the background. She even added the shimmer of the moon on the water. Her work was astounding and she made it look so easy. I was transfixed on the image of her as she worked. She would make the cutest swishing noise as she made tiny strokes with the brush. Other times she would rest the tip of her tounge on her bottom lip or hum a tune.  By midnight she had made a masterpiece. Looking at me she was covered in paint. "You may use my bath" I said pointing to the bathroom. As she disappeared I stared at her painting and moved it inside. Tomorrow I would hang it above my mantel.

Silver

As I sank into Sebastian's luxurious tub I couldn't I couldn't help but think how strange today has been. A part of me was also concerned at how well he was treating me and I was scared he  expected something in return.  Also there was that kiss we shared and I felt guilty for liking it due to Tyler. But that kiss was like none other that I had. Sharing each other's oxygen as we blew into each other's mouth was exhilarating.

As I exited the bathroom I found Sebastian on his couch with a pillow and blanket. "You can have the bed for now. Once I can trust you I will place you in the room with the other girls".

He caught the frightened look that marred my face. "Don't worry kitten, no man will touch you and there's no need to worry about Aden anymore. He's not allowed near you ever".

Nodding I clambered into the huge bed. "Oh and kitten, don't try to escape. There's men outside my door. Goodnight Peter Pan".

"Goodnight Hook".

I heard him give a chuckle then I burrowed under the blankets drifting off to sleep.