Sea Monster

That fucking bitch. Does she not realize the things I can do? Probably not, seeing how I never told her that I have actually killed in order to get what I want. For fucks sake, does she just think I pull up beside some ship and shoot the shit. "Hey, how's it going? Oh by the way, I'm a pirate, please hand over your valuables". Silver can't be that fucking stupid.

But to hell with all of that, that isn't the problem. The problem is she stepped out on me with another man. She had the audacity to actually be with another behind my back. True, I wouldn't give this up for her, never see her, and yea I've worked over Leyla a few times since I last saw Silver, but knowing she was with another blew me the fuck up. I've been harsh with Silver in the past but not as cruel as I could've been. I always seemed to have a soft side for her but not anymore. All that is gone and I will seek my revenge. She should be scared... very scared.

No more holding back, no more Mr. Nice guy. Silver is about to meet the real deal, the full fledged pirate that I am, and oh what a cold world it will be. She will forever rue the day she chose to seek affection from another. Her life on land as she knows it will soon be over. Her forever life on my ship will be pure torture, make her wish she was dead.

I've never given my heart to another and when I became smitten with her I lost all my senses. Now I'm paying the price for love. The day she jumped overboard I should've let the waters decide her fate instead of jumping in after her. I'm a pathetic fool for falling for her. She's nothing but a temptress with her golden locks and come hither eye's. First chance I get those golden strands will be torn from her head. She will tempt me no more. Yes, I left her back on the cruise ship because I needed to get away fast before the coast guard rolled up but it's definitely not over. Silver has started a war and I intend to win it. I'll give it a few months for her to settle back into her life and feel safe once more then I'll attack. She won't know what hit her. Stalking from my office I headed down the hall toward my room. On second thought I swung by the women's quarter's. Stepping in I glanced at the half naked women the yelled. "Leyla"

With her crimson lip smile she came from the closet area. "Why yes Sabastion. What's wrong baby? You seem upset".

"Get your ass to my room and be ready when I get there"  Turning on my heels I made my exit and made my way to the kitchen where I kept my good stuff. The rarest liquor known to man. Made by a tribe in the Indies it's one of a kind and extremely potent. Tonight it would be my comfort along with Leyla. As I entered my room I found Leyla sprawled across my bed naked and waiting. This was the first time I have ever allowed her into my private quarter's. It felt good to think I was spiteing Silver simply by banging Leyla in our room. What, put the breaks on that thought, what the fuck I mean saying our room. This is and will always be my room. My hate even burned for her more now damn winch.

Approaching the bed I unbuckled my belt and let my pants hit the floor as I tore my shirt over my head. Leyla smiled "by the looks of it you need a good romp" she said trying to sound sexy when honestly she looked like a overmade whore with that bright red lipstick. Climbing on top of her I simply said "Shut the fuck up and flip over". Leyla giggled assuming I was playing but in all honesty I couldn't stand to look at her as I got myself off nor did I want to hear her voice. Midway through her dark hair seemed to turn blonde and her moans was that of my kitten. Flipping her over Silver's blue eye's stared back at me. I smiled hugely and whispered "I've missed you my kitten". From there I started a slow grind Making sweet love to Silver. My lips found hers as my tounge danced with hers. As I came I held her close and mumbled into her ear. "I love you Silver".

I was brought out of my illusions by a hateful his. "Get the hell off me Sabastion"

Looking down I saw Leyla laying under me. Reality dawned on me that this wasn't Silver I was laying with, this wasn't Silver I had kissed. I'd never kissed any girl besides Silver due to my rule. That liquor really was strong and fucked with my mind as much as Silver had. Looking at Leyla I could tell she was pissed but I didn't give a shit. "Never compare me to that bitch. How dare you pretend I was her you bastard".

I owed Leyla nothing. She knew my rules from the beginning and that I had no intentions with her other than sex. After being with Silver sex was rather stale with the other women. Snarling at Leyla I gritted out "Get the fuck out of here". I didn't wait for a reply I just stalked to the bathroom to wash our sex off me. After my shower I entered my now empty room and stared at my soiled sheets. Not wanting to go near them I buzzed for one of the women to come and remove them as well as clean my mattress. I went to set on my private deck as I wondered what the fuck was wrong with me. Silver really has my head screwed up. I've never felt guilt before for sleeping with someone but now I'm wallowing in it. Seeing Silver with another man really shook me. Yes, I know I shouldn't blame her for moving on, after all I can't offer her the relationship she wants. However I'm not a forgiving person and I will see to it that she pays for her betrayal. Silver will soon learn who I truly am and how cruel I can really be.

Oh, the plans I have for her once I have her once again. She will no longer walk my ship like the princess I thought she was. Oh no. She will now be like the other women. Naturally at first I will lock her away again and instead three nice meals a day she will receive only one. I will break her ever way imaginable. Then she will be placed in the women's quarter's and have duties that's sure to keep her busy from dusk to dawn. No more special treatment. She'll know exactly what a captive is this time.