Beating Of The Drum

Frozen solid, I stood still, my hand tightly squeezing my key's but I knew it would be useless to try to escape now. He was standing behind me like the big, bad wolf, his breath warming the back of my neck, his scent enveloping me like a fog. So many emotions overwhelmed my senses, fear, sadness, anger, love. Was he here to sweep me off again, kill me over letting his identity out, or just a visit? I was so confused, he swore I'd never see him again but yet here he is like the grim reaper. I knew I had to face him but between my mixed feelings and those damn throbbing drums in my head pounding I couldn't focus.

"Do you hear them too?" I barely whispered mostly to myself referring to the drums.

"The drums". He replied in the velvety deep voice of his. Just the mere sound of his voice sent a fire through my body. Slowly I turned to face him. I slowly tilted my eye's up to meet his and his face was a mixture of things. He seemed mad, the same look he use to give me right before he'd give me that curt smack for glaring, yet I also saw a blazing passion in his eye's.

"Your here? Why?" I asked almost to soft to be heard. It was like my brain had no control over my mouth. My entire body was disoriented.

"You told". He whispered huskily back.

"No one believed me. My mom was worried that I'd lost my mind and sent me to be evaluated. The doctors leaked it. Are you here to take me again?"

"Should I?" He almost growled. The games, this was so Sabastion. Always answering a question with a question.
Thankfully he jumped to another topic. Sweeping his arm around the room he said with a hint of resentment. "I see you made your dream come true, you have your gallery. Oddly, most the paintings seem so familiar. Hmmmm.... I wonder why?"

"Please don't be mad Sebastian. No one knows that it's you in the paintings, they don't believe in you."

He stalked toward the painting of our tribal wedding. Reaching up he dismounted from the wall. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"These, all of these, I'm taking them. " He said in his demanding tone while flicking his wrist around the room. My temper surfaced at his threats and I let loose on him.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Marching in here like you own the place, popping off orders. It's been two years Sebastian, two long damn years and you haven't bothered to contact me not once. Then you break into my place telling me what I can and can not do. To hell with you Sebastian Maverick".

I took a step back as he stepped up to me. "Is that anyway to talk to your husband dear?" He hissed.

"Oh no, your not my husband. That marriage isn't legal here. Those tribal laws don't apply to us".

Sebastian whipped his coat off and shoved the brand on his arm in my face as he gripped my arm and held it up displaying my brand. "As long as we share these our bond will never be broken. Those drums will never cease".

"Never, you don't even have the courage to say you love me". I spat jerking my arm away.

I gave him my glare, the one he detested and I received his curt smack. Screaming in frustration I launched myself on him swinging my hands where they may. Slinging me off him I landed on the floor with a thud. Before I could defend myself he drug me by my leg to the back of my gallery, away from the windows. Sebastian jerked me up once we was in my office area and slammed me against the wall holding me by my throat. Just as I thought this was the end he crushed his mouth to mine. I tried to shove him away as I kissed him back at the same time. I felt my blouse being torn away. "Tell me you want me to stop". He growled as he cupped my breast and moved his mouth to my puckered nipple.

Fuck me, for the life of me I couldn't tell him to stop, I didn't want him to stop. I lost all control of my body and it seemed to function on it's own terms. My legs found their way around his waist as he tore my panties away and dove his fingers into my heated core. My hands tugged at his hair as words came pushing forth from my mouth. "Give it to me Bastion. I need it, I need you".

He carried me over to my desk and bent me over it. Giving my ass a hard smack I whined out in pleasure. "Who's my naughty kitten?"

"I am" I purred

"How naughty has my kitten been?"

"Sooo naughty Hook. Very naughty. At night I think of you and touch myself"

A groan tore from his throat and he bent down to feast on my  throbbing center. Hissing through my lips I cried his name out over and over. Once he stood upright I didn't waste a second hitting my knees and yanking his pants down. I attacked his thick tool like a starved lunatic. Taking it all as he held my hair up while groaning dirty little words to me. Picking me up he plopped me on top of my desk and I didn't even have time to wipe the saliva from my lips as he entered me in one powerful thrust. Both of us moaning out in pleasure as the drums banged away. 

Afterwards we laid in each other's arms breathless yet satisfied. Then I heard the most powerful words I could ever hear. "I love you my kitten".

Squeezing him tight I confessed my love for him as well. "My first show is in two day's. Please tell me you'll stay?"

He took a moment to mull it over. "Just until the show kitten then I must go".

"For how long?"

"Don't know".

My eyes welled up with tears. "Please don't be long this time Sebastian".

"You could come with me".

"You know I can't. My mom and my gallery is just taking off. Stay with me Sebastian, please".

"Let's not discuss this now kitten. Let's just enjoy our time we have".

I immediately knew his answer then but pushed it aside as he pulled me on top of him for our next round.