Unfixable

Ummmm.... this feels so good, so soft, and the smell of cleanliness is divine. I also detected a hint of a soapy, masculine scent. Stretching my legs lazily amongst the silky plushness it hit me like a freight train. Was I in that despicable Aiden's bed? Did he do the vile things to me that he promised? Then another memory flashed through my hazed mind. Sabastion barged in and, and... Oh my Gosh, he killed Aiden right in front of me. I witnessed a murder. Images of the gruesum scene played behind my eyelids until another thought crashed into my brain. That's it, I'm dead. In Sabastion's fit of rage he must have turned the gun on me and shot me as well. This softness I'm laying upon is a cloud floating along the heaven's. That explains the heavenly masculine scent that keeps assaulting my nose in the sweetest way. I was too afraid to open my eye's,  for I didn't know what I may see.

As I was battling my mind on the eye opening war I heard a door creak open and mumbled voices. The scent of coffee wafted toward me and my stomach betrayed me by giving off a thunderous growl making me  realize how hungry I was. The click of the t.v. penetrated the room and I could make out the faint sound of a broadcast of a major storm system. I knew instantly that I was still on the boat. Giving a sigh of relief I thought at least I wasn't dead. But that easyness quickly diminished when I didn't know what to expect now, what other miserable plans that villain had in store for me. Fact was, I knew I just couldn't keep laying here pretending to be asleep, so with every ounce of courage I had I peeked my eye's open and sat up. To my surprise I was nestled in Sabastion's room surrounded by my paintings of long ago. Turning my head slowly my eye's caught sight of the back of his head laid against the back of his leather couch. My first instinct was to seek out a weapon to bash him over the head and make my escape. Quiet as a mouse I slithered out of bed and with the slightest move I carefully picked up a heavy brass candle holder. On feet light as a ghost I crept my way toward his relaxed head. Slowly I raised the candle holder above my head and was getting ready to swing away when his deep, Irish voice startled the socks off me.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you kitten".

How the hell did he know what I was doing? Did he actually have eye's in the back of his head? As if he was reading my mind he turned giving me that all to familiar smirk. "Your reflection was shining in the television love".

That seemed to infuriate me further so I proceeded to smack the candle holder down toward his beautiful head. To my dismay the bastard dodged the blow by swiftly swinging himself over the couch and within seconds had me disarmed. Giving his head a quick shake to remove a few strands of hair from his forehead he tossed the candle holder to the floor. Focusing his blue-green orbs on me he spoke almost exasperated. "Really kitten, must we go through these lengths. Your breakfast is getting cold. Have a seat and eat then we must talk".

My eye's buldged out from shock at what I was hearing. No, he's trying to play with my emotions, catch me off guard then strike. Finally I uttered my first words to him. "What are you up to Sabastion?"

There he goes with that smirk again. "I understand your reasons for not trusting me but honestly I just want to have a chat. Nothing more".

Curling my lip up in disgust, I snorted. "I have nothing to say to you unless it concerns my release".

Sabastion closed his eye's trying to control his frustration which gave me a rush of satisfaction. Then the most awkward event took place. Inching closer to me he got on his knees. Looking up at me lazily he spoke in a sing song manner. "Take your anger out on me. Beat me to a pulp. I deserve it I'm sure. You have my word that no repercussions will be held against you for any action you take against me".

Watching him waiting patiently with his hands clasped behind his back, I realized he was stone serious. "Anytime kit...."

I cut him off my delivering a nice jab perfectly to his nose. Sabastion's head leaned to the side as he winced. "Bloody hell Sil...." I cut him off again by ramming my fist into his jaw. Before he could recover I sailed a right crossover to his cheek quickly followed by a nice left hook. A grin spread across my face at hearing his teeth gnash together. As a last minute thought I grabbed a hold of his head and moved it downward connecting with my upward knee. Hearing his painful groan was music to my ears and glee overtook my soul. Deciding he'd had enough I backed off. With a joyful air to my step I made my way to the table and sat down to enjoy my breakfast. While smearing jelly on my toast I watched Sabastion struggle to stand while wiping a dribble of blood from his nose. Not being able to contain myself I snorted as he spat blood from his mouth. Victory was ever so sweet. Giving me a sideways glance he ran his hands down his rumpled shirt then buzzed for ice. Penetrating me with his blue-green gaze he simply murmured. "I wasn't expecting that kitten. You have a hell of a right hook". With that he strode to the bathroom to clean himself up. The elation I felt was indescribably wonderful. To see that bully of a man surrender himself to my assault was pure gratification. Truth be told, I didn't want to stop there, I wanted him to feel pain, I wanted him to suffer, I didn't want to stop until he begged me for mercy.

Moment's later Sabastion rejoined me at the table. A hint of a bruise was etching it's way under his eye and despite myself a victorious grin broke across my saddened face. Clearing his throat he said in a matter of fact tone. "I'm glad my pain brings you joy".

My grin evaporated and I lost all control of my tounge as I mumbled "likewise".

Taking a deep breath he rested his eye's upon me. "Silver, your pain never brought me joy. In fact it hurt me as well. I never wanted any of this".

Tossing my toast aside I interrupted him. "Shut all your bullshit up. I don't want to hear any of it. You Sabastion Maverick have no heart and ever loving you was the biggest mistake of my life".

My chest was heaving from bottled up anger but the look that came across his features was undeniable. Usually a proud man that stood erect now sat with his shoulders humped over, as if defeated. Sabastion's perfectly lined lips now sagged in a deep frown and his normally sparkling orbs now seems dull and glazed over. Then that's when it happened, a sight I could only believe by seeing with my own eye's. A sight that held me memorized and caused a stirring within my chest. A lone, single tear trickled it's way down his cheek. Indeed, I got what I wanted.... I had hurt Sabastion Maverick. Mayhap not physically, but with my words and my words alone. Words that was sharper than any sword, stronger than any man, deadlier than the most venomous snake. I alone just struck the very center of this vile, ruthless, pirate and killed him softly.

Rising from my seat I padded toward the bathroom and enclosed myself in. Looking at myself in the mirror I whispered to my reflection "Back to Neverland with you Captain Hook".