Fishy Fishy In The Brook

It's been two weeks since my blowout with Sebastian and I haven't been taken out of my closet sized room since. He was true to his word, I was rotting here, I haven't had any showers either. I was given three good meals a day and plenty of water. A lady would come twice a day to empty my pee pot that I was forced to do my business in, which was rather humiliating.  I could feel my strong mentality getting weaker everyday but I refused to give in, that's what he wanted. Sebastian was only being nice to manipulate my mind, make me think that being held captive was normal. It's always the first step to brainwashing someone.

This wasn't normal and I would never accept it. I wanted so bad to wrap my arms around my mom and hear her tell me she loved me once again. I needed Tyler to assure me everything was okay and I was his girl. All the plans I had for my life were suddenly whisked away and I was being told that I had to accept this, accept being a slave, accept strange men's sexual advances, accept that I'd never see my home or loved ones again. I was told that this was the new normal for me and that I should be grateful. Well sorry, but hell no. My main objective here was to escape, even if it cost me my life it would be better than staying here. I can only imagine the tourtue my mom is going through searching for me, wondering what happened. I was all she had in this world, and poor Tyler must be beside himself with worry.

Trying to push the negative images from my mind, I closed my eye's and pictured what my wedding to Tyler would look like. Would we choose a church or on the beach? What type of flowers, how many guest's? My dress would be stunning. As dress possibilities filtered my mind the door swung open. "Let's go" the one named Javer said pulling me by the arm. My legs were weak from not much walking and being stuffed in a box sized room. Javer led me up stairs and eventually I was standing on the main deck. This was the first time I'd been on deck since my abduction and the sunlight burned my eye's. Squinting I looked around at all these unfamiliar faces. Then my eye's spotted him. He was perched on a relaxing couch with a women laid across his lap. The same woman that was pleasuring him when I hid in his office. Just seeing him made anger rise from my pit. He had the ability to set me free if he wanted to.

Suddenly a harsh cold spray pelted me in the face breaking my gaze on Sabastion. Squealing out I shielded my face from the ice cold, stinging water. Aden was using the high powered deck hose to drench me. Laughing he said "Captain said it was time you had a bath and sense you can't be trusted to take a civilized bath this is your only option, to be hosed down like a elephant".

Eventually the stinging spray ceased and I stood there rubbing the red skin on my arms as everyone laughed and made jests. Holding my head high I scanned the area. I spotted land and estimated it to be about three miles away. I knew I could make that. Making a mad dash to the railing I pulled the wet dress from my body which only left me in my panties and made a Olympic style dive off the boat. As soon as I came up I started peddling toward the land like mad. Freedom in view.

Sebastian

I'd never been so frazzled over a girl before, let alone one of my captives. I didn't know what to do to break through to her and make her realize that this was her life now, the sooner she accepted it the easier life would be for her here. Yea, I get it, she's scared and wants to go home but dwelling on it won't get her anywhere. Nothing will. She belongs to me now.

I've never had a hostage be so fiesty, so hell bent on defying me or disrespect me. Most were so scared they agreed to anything I said for fear of being killed. No, not Silver, she scoffs in deaths face. I kept her locked up for two weeks hoping it would finally sink in and she'd bend to my will. I'd already came to a decision about her fate. She would do the chores like the rest of the women but she would be mine alone. No other man onboard would share her. This creature has me memorized and I wanted her to myself.

Finally deciding she had enough confinement and needed a bath I had her brought above deck. I ordered the men to hose her down until I was sure she could be trusted not to pull any shenanigans. The look she gave Aden as he pummeled her with the hose was deadly. Afterwards she darted to the railings and did a Olympic worthy dive off the boat. The men laughed and chanted "We lost another one, another one down" and such.

I remained still deciding it was best to let her met her death in the menacing water's when Javer nudged me. "She is a avid swimmer Captain. I'm judging the land to be less than three miles away. There's a chance she will make it".

"Fuck" I groaned out standing up sending Leyla to the deck floor with a bump. "Ready the dingy and send it for us. I'm going in".

Unlacing my boots I took to running and made a exquisite dive. Silver had a good head start on me and she was a strong swimmer but so was I. Within a few minutes I'd caught up to her and she looked back screaming and pushed harder to speed her stroke up. As I reached for her she dove under. Shit I said taking a deep breath and diving under as well. I grabbed her ankle and she kicked me with her free foot causing me to let go. We both swam up for air and she continued to swim away. Catching up again I reached for her but she spun toward me placing her hands on my head trying to shove me beneath the water. Her lovely tits pressed into my face as she tried to send me under. Wrapping my arms around her waist I jerked her under with me. We stared each other down while underwater and she managed to give me her scowl I've warned her about many times. Arching my eyebrows at her I watched as her golden spun hair floated around her like a mermaid.  Blame it on the adrenalin coursing through my veins or my hate for wanting her but I jerked her to me and pressed my lips to her. Silver didn't fight me, didn't pull back, no she kissed me back with just as much fever. She tasted so sweet and her tounge was like velvet against mine. We blew our held breath into each other's mouth as we sank deeper into the depths of the ocean, not caring about the water's around us.

Suddenly Silver gave a violent jerk that disrupted our kiss. Thinking she was back on the run from me I went after her. I noticed she was sinking deeper instead of swimming up. That's when I saw her rubbing at her leg furiously. A cramp, she had a cramp, no wonder with being locked up in that room with little movement then working those muscles vigoursly in the strong currents. Diving deeper I came closer to her and stretched my hands out to her. Take them I repeated inside my head. I saw a flicker of decision in her eye's, should she allow me to save her or sink to the bottom and end it all. Giving her a pleading look she finally grasped my hands and I swam to the surface as fast as I could, both of our air supply at it's end. Breaking the surface we both gasped for air as she clung to my shoulders still fighting the cramp. Whispering I said "Don't worry Peter Pan, Hooks got you now".

The dingy floated up and I hefted her inside then I  climbed in myself. Silver tried to cover her bare chest as I massaged the cramp from her leg. She was okay by the time we reached the boat. She climbed on deck first and I heard a ruckus. By the time I reached the top I saw Aden pummel his fist into her face sending her down, knocked out cold. "Aden" I yelled. "You had orders to keep your hands off her. Down below with you now, I'll deal with you later.

Bending I scooped her up and carried her to my room. Ringing for a lady I ordered her to bring a gown and dress Silver. Afterwards I sat on my couch glancing at Silver sprawled in my bed sleeping peaceful. What to do with her I thought.