The Kittens Meow

Just what in the fuck have my men went and done, I questioned myself as I left that intriguing creature locked in that room. She wasn't like the other women on board that my men had taken. Those women were grateful to be with us. Most were taken out of dire situations, poor islands, running from something or someone and found there refuge here with us. Yes, occassionaly one of my men would find a woman he fancied and drag her on the ship against her will for his own needs, and obviously one of them had a eye for Silver.

Most times I tried to prevent such kidnappings because it was too risky and frankly I didn't want to deal with such. I may be many things but I wasn't a rapist and honestly I don't condone it but when we dock in those exotic islands my men have free leave and I can't exactly tell them what to do or watch them as if they were children. As for me I would never force myself upon a woman, there's no turn on for me in wanting a unwilling female. In fact most women chase after me and beg me for it. Getting any woman I set my eye's on has never been a problem for me.

No, the women on board were willing to do anything. They were responsible for feeding us, keeping the boat clean, making sure our clothes sparkled, and of course satisfying our sexual appetites. Fact was they enjoyed being here. They were given the choice to leave every time we docked but most didn't. They enjoyed the sea life along with the adventures it brought, but for the few women my men had captured on occasion the sea told a different story for them. Most didn't survive either by being to weak and falling ill or taking their own life. I've seen many jump overboard to escape. Saving them was useless because they'd keep trying until they succeed. Setting them free was to risky because surely they'd talk and tell people about us, so we let the deep oceans handle their fate as we sailed on by.

But this one, this girl they captured from the American coastline was different from the rest. Sure she was crying and scared which was to be expected but I saw fire in her eye's, determination on her face, and through her sobs and fear a certain strength animated from within her. To dare to shoot me those venomous glares, grasp my arms, and threaten my being wasn't to be taken lightly. She had nerve and a major set of balls to match most men. Yes, this one needed to be monitored closely until I was certain she wouldn't cause a ruckus.

I could easily understand why my men was taken with her, blondeish wavy hair,  fair skin, crystal blue eye's and a body like a goddess. She was definitely a sight to behold, even in her unkempt appearance I could see her exotic beauty. Not that the women onboard weren't pretty but they all seemed to look alike mostly, dark hair and skin from islands far off. No, Silver was something entirely new and different for the men to feast on.

For the most part the women onboard are kept well. I supply them with food, nice clothing, medical care, and each are made to take birth control. All they have to do in return is their duties and satisfy my men. I usually don't allow mistreatment of the women but occasionally a man will loose control and lash out. The only reason I knocked Silver around was to instill more fear into her and start the breaking process. Once she learned to obey she'd see that life on the water's would be easier. These first few weeks would be tough until she fell in line with orders and do what was expected of her. Silver though.... I must admit the name alone is intriguing.

After I sealed her door back I looked at my men. "Take her to see the medic, let her bath and get her a change of clothes. Three of you go with her, she has a stubborn streak so she needs eye's on her at all times. Have one of the girls clean her room and supply her with a mat, blanket, and a piss pot".

Making sure they understood I continued "Javer, I want you to run a complete background check on her. Dig up everything. Her name is Silver Walsh" I headed off to take care of other matters and suddenly stopped and whipped around on my booted heel. "No one is to touch her in any manner. Do I make myself clear?"