The Ocean Wept

Sebastian

The week seemed to whizz by and it just wasn't enough time. I needed more, I wanted more but I gave her my word. In less than 24 hours she would be free, never to see me again. Most of our week was spent in bed discovering each other over and over. I don't know how I'd fare without her, my body craved her now. Not only my body but she had wormed her way into my heart, my soul. Of course I would never admit this to her. Her every movement was carved into my memory. Her smiles, that mean glare, that laugh, skipping across the sands, the way she pursed her lips as she painted.

Everything.

When she left I'm sure it would take my breath away, just like the first time I saw her huddled, bruised, and scared, even then she took my breath away. Her eye's cracked open and looked up at me from her slumber. "What is it?" She asked concerned.

Placing a kiss on her temple I whispered "nothing, just thoughts".

Smiling she leaned up and every so lightly placed her lips to mine. This kiss was pure ecstasy. It was slow and lingering. Our tounges danced together  making their own love story. Wrapping my arms tight around her I gently rolled on top of her. I never let go, I thought if I held her tight she couldn't disappear on me. Laying my forehead against hers, looking into her eye's I slowly entered her. Her gasp met my lips. I never lifted my forehead from hers and I moved my hips ever so slow. I'd never made love until this moment, I'd always fucked. I wanted to make slow love to her. I entertwined our fingers and squeezed her hands tight as she squeezed mine back. "My sweet baby" I crooned as I trailed kisses along her jaw.

  "Sabastion I"

She stopped. "You what sweet baby?" I whispered back.

"I, I".

I could see the fight on her face with whatever it was she was trying to say.

I bent my head over to nibble her ear. Silver stroked the back of my neck and barely whispered "I love you Sabastion".

My heart stood still as her words touched my soul. Never in my life has another human being told me they loved me, no nuns, no family, no other lover. I didn't know how to react. I didn't even know what love felt like to know if I did love her. I knew I felt something though. Tingles in my stomach at her presence, warmth from her touch, and the thought of her leaving sent a pain to my chest. I didn't know how to say I love you back so I showed her the only way I knew how. I wrapped her in my arms and took her mouth with mine. I kissed her so intently, neither of us could breathe. I held onto her so tightly I was scared I'd crack her ribs.

Afterwards we laid there in each other's arms relishing kisses here and there. Eventually the time came for us to catch the dingy to the boat. She gathered her few things and came walking out with a wrapped painting. "It's a gift to you. Don't open it until I leave".

Nodding I took it from her and carried it. As we stepped into the path she turned and gave my home one last longing look. We made it to shore and she stared intently at the path we just left as we made our way to the yacht. Once on board we retired to my room and had our last dinner together, pizza just the way she liked it. We were both quiet for the most part, just biding what time we had left. We made love until dawn before we fell into a unrestful sleep. I woke her late the next morning to breakfast in bed but it mostly ended up on us as we had goodbye sex. By lunch she stepped out of the shower and got ready. Looking at her I forced the words from my mouth. "It's time kitten".

She nodded slowly. "Gather your things and I'll be waiting above deck". I quickly walked out because I feared if we hugged again I wouldn't let her go. Shortly she met me above deck with her small bag and she wore our marriage ritual necklace. She tossed her bag in the dingy and looked at me. My men walked off giving us some privacy. I jerked her to me and she clutched to me for dear life. "This is it kitten"

She only nodded and I had the feeling she was fighting the urge to cry. "Will I ever see you again Sabastion?"

Slowly I shook my head no and whispered "We will always have Neverland Peter Pan".

She let a small giggle escape her sad smile. "See you in the clouds Captain Hook".

Cupping her face we shared a long kiss then I gently placed her into the dingy. My best man joined her. "Sabastion" she said horsely. I reached for her hand and gave it a tight squeeze. Letting go I instructed for the dingy to be lowered. Her eye's never left mine as she was lowered down and I saw the glimmer of tears on her lashes. The dingy finally hit the water and they were off. I could tell she was still watching me as I watched her. They made it to shore and I instructed my co captain to set sail. They stood on the docks for a moment and I knew the instant that my man handed her the gift I'd given her. Silver darted off the dock and to the water's edge waving toward me frantically but I kept it moving. A life with me wasn't what she needed or deserved. "Stay back and catch those waves and create masterpieces my sweet baby".

I stayed there until the shore was swallowed by the ocean and Silver never stopped waving. I hope she understood the significance of my gift, it was the only way I knew how to tell her I loved her. Returning to my room her scent attacked my nose, the bed sheets still laid in a tangled heap showing evidence of our love making. Walking to the covered painting I tore the wrapping away. I stepped back in utter silence. Out of all her paintings this had to be her most brilliant. It was us together duiring our tribal marriage. The necklace drapped around us, the branding visible on both our arms and we was holding hands as I twirled her dancing. We looked so real, so alive, so in love.

Pulling the necklace from under my shirt I ran my finger across the bubbled brand on my arm.

"I am your's and you are mine, never to part until we are bones" I mumured to the very lonely room.