Eye's On You

Silver has been with me almost a month and I've yet to speak to her, but I find my eye's searching her out all the time. She doesn't resemble the girl I whisked away anymore. Her skin is darker from hours of hard labor in the sun from cleaning the decks once a week. Her cheeks have hollowed and and she's lost right much weight. Her once beautiful hair has lost it's luster and there's a noticeable gap where Leyla hacked away on it. I know her hands are in bad shape from the work she is doing. I have yet to allow her a room with the other girls because I have no doubt she will try to escape. For now she is still locked away sleeping on her mat.

Recently it has been brought to my attention that she hasn't touched the meager meals I offer her in three day's. No amount of threats from anyone has scared her enough to eat. This could very well be a problem so I decided it was time to pay her a visit. Making my way to her space I opened the door to find her curled into her mat asleep. Last nights dinner sat on the tray untouched. This was going on day four of no food. Slapping the metal wall I bellowed out "Get up".

Slowly Silver sat up but refused to look at me. She kept her gaze fixed onto the floor. "Why aren't you eating?" I asked in a cold voice. Her reply was silence. "I asked you a fucking question so I expect a fucking answer".

With a snarl she spoke. "Fuck you and your food".

"So is that your plan? Starve yourself to death to escape".

"Whatever works".

Jerking her up in a rage I saw the shape her hands was in and new if starving herself didn't kill her first the infection in her hands would. Pulling her along I led her to the medic room. Doc was busy refilling the cabinets with supplies as we entered. Giving me his full attention I stated. "Look her over and do what needs to be done".

After a few minutes Doc spoke. "Her hands are very infected and right now she's running a high fever due to the infection. Her knees don't look much better. At this point the best option is to run a IV of antibiotics and clean those areas up".

"Well get to it then" I insisted.

Silver jerked her hand away with a whimper at the first touch. "May be best if I put her under for this. Her hands have stiffened and once I uncurl them it will break old sores back open. The cleaning will be a painful process".

Nodding, I gave Doc my permission.

Silver

Waking up I found myself laying on a mattress tucked in snuggly. Glancing around I knew I was in the women's quarter's. My hand was wrapped securely in bandages as well as my knees. A girl named Hilda saw me awake and buzzed someone letting them know I was up. Within moment's the doctor entered to check me over. After he changed my bandages he proceeded to talk. "Your fever has broken but I'm going to administer another round of antibiotics to make sure the infection is gone. You'll need to rest and it will be at least two weeks before your hands are healed. I'll send word to the Captain".

Thirty minutes later my lunch was brought to me. Assuming it would be the same dry chicken and bread I relunticaly lifted the lid. To my surprise I had a nice sized steak, potato, salad and bread. Not wasting a moment I dug in. Fully satisfied I dozed back off.

As the day's passed I felt myself becoming stronger. However Leyla made it well known that my presence wasn't welcomed here, but for the most part she left me be and I was thankful for that. I couldn't have fought anyone off at this point. I hadn't forgot what I must do though and being relocated to the women's quarter's I could finally devise a escape plan.

For days I watched the routines of the girls and men to know when to make my move. I also knew I would need to play it cool for the next few weeks. I'm sure I was being watched heavily So I had to act normal, due my chores and be obedient, until they let their guard down. I had hidden a steak knife and when the time came I would sneak out to a dingy, cut the ropes and be off.

My time soon come. It was late in the night and I heard the girl's discussing a raid that was happening right now. Sabastion had targeted another ship and was currently robbing it. Now was my chance while all the men's attention would be on this invasion. Grabbing my knife I tucked it into my my bra strap and slipped from the room. The boat was empty as I tiptoe down the hall toward the dingy's. I was almost there when something caught my attention. Aiden had a young girl of about nineteen cornered. Clearly she had been taken from the ship that Sabastion raided. I watched as the girl cried and pleaded for Aiden released her. He tore her shirt away and I immediately knew his intentions. After all it was the same intentions he had for me. Escaping was so important to me but I couldn't just walk away and leave this young girl to his perverted ways. Swallowing hard I crept up behind him. "Let her go you disgusting piece of shit".

Swinging his head toward me he growled. "What the fuck are you doing out bitch?"

"Leave her alone" I said in a controlled voice.

"Who's going to make me?"

"I am" I said whipping the knife from my bra. Aiden roared with laughter at my threat and stormed toward me. After a short struggle he managed to disarm me and slammed me to the floor. "Let her go" I pleaded.

Giving me his nasty smile he said. "On one condition, you take her place".

My insides twisted and bile rose to my throat because I knew I was going to do it. The girl was too frail and young and surely wouldn't survive a attack from him. "Only if you promise to never touch her".

"Sure, whatever. I've been waiting to fill you up with my dick sense the night I took you".

Cringing I begged my vomit to stay down at his word's. I saw Charles come from the shadows and Aiden snap out orders to him. "Lock that troll up. Seems Silver offered to take that whore' s place". Aiden laughed out as he ran his musty tounge up my cheek. Squinting my eye's shut I felt him pull me away. He tossed me into a smaller room that must have been his judging by the foul smell that lingered here. Looking at me with lust in his eye's he groaned. "Take your clothes off you little slut. I want to see ever bit of you. Once you have undressed I want you to climb up on my bed and spread your legs wide, let me get a good look at that pink pussy before I pound it".

Tears stung the back of my eye's as I nervously yet slowly fumbled with the buttons on my shirt. I couldn't hold my tears in anymore so I let them fall freely down my cheeks. I turned away as he unclasped his pants and pulled himself free obviously stroking himself. Once my shirt was off I held it close to me covering myself. "Drop it". He commanded.

I sobbed out as I let my shirt fall to the floor with what was left of my dignity.