Finding A Way

The kiss left both of us confused, what did it mean? Was it just our turbulent emotions at being stranded on this island or could Silver and I really have a chance again. All I knew in that moment was that I didn't want to let her go. I wanted to keep my arms around her, feel her dainty hands run through my hair, continue this kiss until it led to us hot and sweaty rolling around. Thoughts of our past lovemaking entered my mind and I could nearly feel what it felt like to have her body splayed out underneath me. I loved staring at her face as our bodies collided together as one. The sweet sounds that she made was that of a whimsical siren, calling me in even further. But reminiscing about our lost love was of no help right now. Silver had made herself very clear where we stood that fateful morning before the crash. She hated me, she saw me as a savage, a murderous demon, the one who mercilessly mistreated her. This kiss we just shared was just that, a kiss.

A kiss brought about by stress, fear, hunger, and a release to built of emotions. Not a kiss brought on out of love, lust, or sincerity. Maybe on my end the love part was true because I am still madly, deeply attached to Silver, but she has no love for me. Hearing her coo all those sweet words of love and devotion in my ear during my delirium was probably said out of fear from being left alone on this island. Even though I was under the influence of the snake venom I recall the words spoken from her and her caring ways, but she couldn't have possibly meant it. Giving her a pleasant smile I softly pulled from her clutches and retreated back to the shelter to prepare some food. Silver remained rooted in the spot I left her. She seemed confused and I could see her teeth worring her bottom lip. I assumed she was thinking what a mistake she had made by allowing me to kiss her. Settling back in my haunches, I stoked the fire to get it blazing as my thoughts drifted to other matters such as how the hell was we to get rescued. After the snake incident I knew we needed to get off the island because our time was limited. I was seriously considering packing back up in the dingy and setting sail for new land, preferably one that was populated. I would discuss this with Silver later and gather her thoughts on a move.

As I was scaling the fish Silver finally joined me but didn't sit, instead she stood in front of me. Squatting down in front of me she removed the knife and fish from my hands. Tossing them aside she cupped my face between her palms. Without a word she leaned into me and settled her mouth against mine. Surrendering to her kiss, I placed my arms around her snuggly and deepened the kiss. Crawling onto my lap Silver gently forced me to my back on the sand. Moving down with me her lips never left mine until she worked her tounge down to my neck. Suckling on my sweetest spots only she knew how to find, I felt her hand slither down to my now shabby shorts, or what was left of them after weathering these living conditions. Within a few slight movement's of her wrist she had my manhood exposed and gripped it tightly. A hiss broke from between my strained lips and I instantly bucked myself upwards wanting more of her touch. This wicked little sea urchant was bringing me to immeasurable pleasure right here on our staked isle of Neverland, as she sat proudly atop my hips with her crown of shells perched atop her gorgeous head. Gently she raked her nails slowly down my chest preparing to conquer me and I was too smitten to fight back. She had me. In this moment Silver was the serpents that nearly took my life. In no way am I comparing her to the evil a snake posses, but what I mean is Silver has the power to take my life just the same, she just doesn't know it. While I was memorized by her onslaught of kisses, nibbles, licks, and wandering hands, she slid herself down onto my length. Not prepared for such a feeling of ecstasy, I arched my head back into the sand and grunted out her name. Her rhythm picked up as her hips swirled like a cyclone. Bucking up to meet her thrust for thrust I gripped her hair and yanked her down to clash with my mouth. When the peak of her climax tipped she weakly fell to my chest as her moans filled the jungle behind us. Taking charge of the situation at this point I gripped her hips and flipped her to her back where I worked her over as well as she had worked me over. By the time our lovemaking came to a end we were both drenched in sweat and panting. We laid in silence in each other's arms, lost in our own thoughts. Eventually we rose and I resumed cooking as Silver took a dip to freshen up. Watching her head bobble in the surf with her crown of shells I thought to myself, I have my very on mermaid.

As we ate I decided to toss my idea out there and save the where are we going in a relationship conversation for another time. Wiping my fingers off on my shorts I spoke up. "I was thinking Silver about our next steps for survival. We aren't having much luck on this island in terms of being rescued. I think it would be in our best interest to move along and try to locate other inhibited land and possibly run into a ship once on the water."

Silver sat in deep thought over this and I was worried about her thoughts.  Sitting straighter she smacked her fish stained fingers into her mouth slurping off the juices. I laughed in spite of myself at her unlady like actions. Under normal circumstances  Silver would never demonstrate such ill manners but being hungry manners are the last thing on your mind. Finally finished with her caveman actions she spoke. "I think that's a good idea, however I have a few requests" nodding my head I urged her to continue.

"I think the wisest thing to do is wait at least a week to gather food, water, and supplies, as well as get your strength up after your illness".

Grinning I agreed. "I can do that".

The week went by rather quickly while we prepared for our next adventure. Silver was constantly boiling water, gathering fruit, and steaming crab to carry along. She even made extra baskets that we could hang off the side of the boat to keep the steamed crab cool. The morning we sat off was somber. Knowing we needed to go a piece of us was left behind on that island. The time spent together, the trials we faced, memories sure to make great stories, and our moment of love that either of us has yet to speak of. As I rowed us away we both watched the now lonesome island get smaller and smaller until the Neverland sign was just a grain of sand to the eye. The place where Captain Hook and Peter Pan weathered the storm together.