~ Two: Unwanted Attention ~

"Y/N come open the door hurry!" I look at my clock to see it read 11:01 AM. What is she doing here so early? I close my eyes and hope the banging and her voice will just go away. "If you don't come open the door I will get my driver to knock it down!" She threatens. Yes, she has actually done that before... 

I quickly get up and grab a dressing gown, putting it on over my shorts and crop top. I was hoping to get a lie in. Y/B/F has someone managed to get me off of work today, so I was really hoping to just sleep, I needed a good catch up. But no. As soon as I open the door I see nothing but bags and clothes. She pushes by me with her driver carrying a same amount of clothes. What is going on? 

"Thank you, please pick us up later." Y/B/F says and her driver bows, walking out of my flat and shutting the door. For the fact how small my flat is, all these clothes are not helping me at all. 

"What the hell! You said you'd bring a maximum of two outfits to try!" I rub my temples, feeling myself slightly annoyed. I love Y/B/F to pieces, but this was totally unnecessary. She might make me try on outfits, but I'll still probably settle for the things I'm comfortable with.

"Y/N! Be thankful! These are all brand new! I want you to look just as amazing as me!" She giggles, making me roll my eyes and walk to my bedroom, flopping on the bed. 

"I look amazing anyway," I sass through, speaking into my pillow, so it sounds all muffled. 

"Y/N come on! There's so much to do and you promised to do my hair!" She pouts when I look back up at her. Why can I not stay mad at her at all? 

"Fine, what first?" I sit up, looking up at her. 

"You need a shower." She throws my towel at me as well as some underwear. Aish, why is she like this. Though I agree, plus while I am in the shower I get to be alone, before I am forced to go out and do things I don't want to be necessarily doing. She better love me as a best friend, because I would not do this for anyone else.

Once I'm out the shower and washed I dry myself, putting on the underwear she gave me and put my dressing gown on top. As I walk into my room, I see the most beautiful outfits laid out on the bed. I hate it when she does this, I never want to take advantage of the fact that she has money, but when she literally offers it to me like this, I know it will be hard to resist. 

"I knew it! I knew you'd like some of the outfits at least!" Y/B/F does a small victory dance to prove her own point, in which I just roll my eyes. One day I swear my eyes will actually roll to the back of my head and not come back, and it'll be Y/B/F fault. 

"What's the point of dressing up when we will not even meet them?" I knew they didn't do a meet and greet for this tour, something about the last one being a mistake and members still recovering. I only know this because she told me... obviously. 

"Because one of these boys could be my soul mate! These arena's are full of people, I could meet someone I am going to spend the rest of my life with in this arena." She dreams on, making me giggle. I know she wanted to stop dating in black and white and instead finally love in colour

~Time skip brought to you by Jin's bad {I mean amazing} jokes ~

A few outfit tries later, and I was still not satisfied with any that she has put on me. As I do a little twirl in the dark blue dress she got me, I scrunch up my nose. 

"Seriously, I hate my legs!" I sigh insecure, knowing that also, this dress was too short. Totally not my type. 

"Y/N I only have one outfit left for you!" She sighs, passing me a zipped up bag. I don't know why she didn't lay it out like the others, but she pushed me into the bathroom with it and let me open it. I open up the bag to find blue ripped skinny jeans, a fish net tights, a green cropped hoodie and a camouflaged button jacket to go on top. This was completely and utterly my style. I happily got into the outfit, seeing some of the designer labels and reminding myself that I need to make sure I don't spill anything. I look into the mirror available and feel lost for words. (The character doesn't know the colours, but it's so you can picture it)