~ Thirty Four : Finale ~

Y/N's POV,

A week later and our Yoongi was released to go back home. His arm was still in a sling, and he was told he is not allowed to participate in any band activities, unless it's something simple like a fan meet. He seemed annoyed, not being able to take parts in dance practices and stuff, but he knew that his health and condition was more important in this case. 

"Hyung, do you want help up the stairs?" Jimin offers Yoongi, as he holds one of his crutches. Anyone could see how annoyed Yoongi was that he was restrained to doing easy things which he was capable to do usually. 

"I can do it Jimin," he says calmly, holding onto the railing and making his way up, one small step at a time. I send Jimin a small smile, as the pair of us walk slowly behind Yoongi. "This is so frustrating," he sighs and sits on a step half way up. 

"Yoongi it'll take time but it will be fine." I tell him, sitting on the step next to him while Jimin sits on the other side. I take his hand in mine and intertwine our fingers, to which he squeezes my hand slightly. 

"I'm just happy it's finally over, and that we can finally settle everything down. It also means that there won't be a scandal when we tell all the fans." Yoongi smiles. 

"I don't think I'm needed here," Jimin smiles and stands up, walking down the stairs and into the living room where the rest of the boys were. 

"You want to tell your fans that you have found me?" I almost choke on my own spit. 

"Do you not? Are you ashamed of being with me?" He questions, to which I shake my head. 

"No! It's just, don't you think that they could give me the worst hate possible? You are the Yoongi, I don't want your stans to come after me because I'm dating you." I argue, not wanting to get depressed because of hate comments, I feel like we've been through too much to be able to handle that on top of everything too. 

"Let's do a Vlive together?" He gets his phone out of his pocket and gets the app up. 

"Yoongi..." I whine, pouting my lips. 

"Please? It would make me so happy right now." He pouts back, making me give in and roll my eyes. 

"Fine, but if they come after me I am moving to Africa where they can't reach me." I warn.

"You think they wouldn't find you in Africa? It's like you don't know army at all!" He chuckles.

"Right, definitely not doing this vlive then!" I go to stand up but he takes a hold of my arm and pulls me back down. 

"No stay, I was joking... kind of. Look, they'll love you, and if they don't and can't accept that I want you in my life then they aren't true army." He smiles, his lips meeting mine for a quick peck. I nod, watching as he gets ready and holds the phone up so only he is in the shot. 

"Ahhh is this working?" He says to the phone, his finger clicking on the comment section. "Comment 'Yoongi is sexy' if this is working." He smirks, fixing his hair a little on camera. After a little while the comments start flooding in, with exactly what Yoongi asked them to put. 

"Are you well army? Have you been eating and resting? Our comeback isn't here yet, so please make sure to rest." He was a natural in front of the camera, and he for sure cared about those who supported him and the boys. His eyes scanned the comments, while I just sat there silently. 

"I look sick? I had a small accident, don't worry army I am doing really well." He replies to someone. "Why are you on the stairs? Well, I was walking up but got too lazy so stopped half way and thought hmmm, let's do a vlive!" He jokes, making me smile. 

"Army you guys care for us right?" He questions, his eyes reading the comments. "And you are really supportive with Jin and Hyuna right?" He continues. "My soulmate is here with me now too, but she is shy. Will you guys accept her for me? I want you guys to know that I really like her, no actually, that I love her. Our journey hasn't been an easy one, but I think we can finally settle down and build on our relationship." 

The nerves start to kick in, and Yoongi's hand finds mine again, giving it a reassuring squeeze. What if they say they won't accept me? What should I do? Wait... he said he loves me? My eyes widen as realization hits, he hasn't said that to me before, but he just told the whole fandom that he loves me. 

"You guys want to see her? You promise to support me right? Army, you will always be so important to me, no one can replace you in my heart." He assures them, then after reading some of the comments pulls me closer to him so I'm in the shot. "This is Y/N, please treat her well. We did meet at that concert, and I was very cold to her. Please don't treat her like I did, welcome her and support our love." I just smile and wave. 

"They want you to answer questions," he reads. "Were you an army before you met Yoongi?" 

"Actually I knew little about BTS when I met him, and the rest of them. My best friend Y/B/F is an army and wanted me to go with her, so I did." I smile, whether or not this is going to bring me hate I had no idea, but why lie when I might as well tell them the truth. 

"Hmm true, oh here's another, Yoongi said he loves you, but do you love him?" As he reads it out he looks at me, making me blush. 

"Of course," I say quietly, looking down and nervously biting my lip. 

"Will you update us with special photos of Yoongi?" He reads another comment.

"Sure, expect a no make up out of bed Yoongi first thing in the morning photos!" I giggle, to which he pouts.

Who would of thought that I, Y/N, would end up with an idol. Yet alone go through our journey, all those ups and downs and make it out stronger than ever. Who would of know that I'd gain 6 new friends, and my life was going to take a new direction. 

Who would of known how amazing it would be to be loving in colour

The End. 

A/N:

I want to thank everyone for reading this book to this point. I hope that you guys have enjoyed the way this book has turned out. I had no idea how this book was going to be and if anyone would be interested. 

Thank you for all your support, and I hope to see you in some of my other works. Please continue to love Yoongi and the rest of the boys. 

I have a kpop imagines/scenarios book up, so if you want to go request you can go and find out how to do that!

Once again, thank you for all your support. I was going to write a bonus chapter, however I changed my mind and this is the last post I will make here. It's so emotional to finish this book, but I feel proud of myself. 

Until next time,

Mags x