~ Twelve: I don't want her in my room ~

The walk from the booth to the rest of the group was kind of awkward. Jimin would apologize a few times to which I'd just shake my head, indicating to just stop talking about it. I felt nervous knowing that it was in my purse, and had no idea where Jimin put his. 

"Where did you two go? You've been gone for a while! We thought you got mobbed!" Jin rolls his eyes towards us. Jimin was about to speak when I cut him in.

"W-we did!" I spill, getting a weird look from Jimin. "W-we had to hide for a while, they noticed Jimin's hair," I add, Jimin slowly nodding to what I was saying. 

"Right, well let's go. We're staying in the dorm tonight." Y/B/F smiles and I can tell that she is trying so hard not to fan girl at the fact that we will be inside their home. 

"What?" I shake my head. "I have work tomorrow, and I have nothing to sleep in." I refuse. 

"Come on! I have to leave for a week after to go film with Triple H, I'm sure that Yoongi will let you borrow something to sleep in. Right?" Hyuna looks over at Yoongi, who simply nods and starts walking towards the car, not bothering to give me a glance. I cannot understand this boy at all. We all make our way to the van, everyone sitting in the same places as before. 

"I won't fall asleep on you this time, I promise." I tell Yoongi, who looks uncomfortable once again. Though to prove a point, it was him who put my head on his shoulder in the first place on the way here. 

"I don't care." He shrugs and puts his headphones in, not offering me one this time. I sigh and get on my phone, mindlessly scanning through my SNS to see what's new. I read a few articles from the news to be up to date with what is going on in the world, finding anything to do and distract myself from Yoongi. 

How can he care one minute, then not at all the next? I mean, I guess I am an inconvenience to him, he doesn't want me here. No matter how hard I try I guess I will never match his expectations. All of this on my mind, yet I still felt guilty for what Jimin has done while we were in the photo booth. I'm glad I didn't kiss back, though not going to lie to myself, I really wanted to. 

When we finally got to the dorm, Yoongi was asleep, but I didn't dare to try to wake him up. I looked over at Hoseok, begging for him to come wake him up. 

"I'll do it, he's less likely to murder me." Hoseok smiles, allowing me to get up and out of the van, while he takes my seat and wakes Yoongi up. Y/B/F comes to me and drags me by my arm. 

"I can't believe we will see their rooms and stuff. Oh my god Y/N!" She giggles, following Hyuna and making me go with. Why have I gone back to the stage where I feel unwanted and uncomfortable? I thought we were finally getting somewhere. 

"Welcome to our crib!" Jungkook tries to act like a gangster, making all of us laugh at his failed attempts. We get a small tour of their home, excluding individual bedrooms because apparently they're 'too messy' to show a girl. It was a decent size house that they shared, they had enough room to be together but also enough room to be alone and chill. They had a small recording studio too, which was convenient for them of course. I ended up in the kitchen with Jin and Hyuna, as everyone scattered around the house. 

"Does no one ever help you cook?" I ask Jin.

"Other than Hyuna no, and it's better that way. We'd all end up with food poisoning if I let them cook." He smiles, not that bothered about cooking for the whole house. 

"I don't mind helping, and I work in a cafe so I will not give everyone food poisoning." I add to which he questionably looks at me. "Please?" I flatter my eyelashes which makes him laugh and nod. I go over to wash my hands and help Hyuna and Jin cook.