~ Three: First Impressions ~

I knew I was stuck here, the security did not want to let me through. I look down the stairs towards the stage and see the boy with the mint green hair looking up. I get dazzled to why he is looking in my direction, and more specifically, why he is looking at me. As my eyes travel to his, I can see how nice and brown they are. Panic washes over my face as I try to struggle, only to have the security guy mumble something then lead me and Y/B/F out of the arena, down the corridor and into a room. 

"Wait here," he grunts, as he locks us in what looks like the backstage room? I bang on the door to get him to let us out, while Y/B/F just stands there dumbfounded. 

"Why did you freak out so much?" She seems disappointed which makes me feel so bad, this was a night she really wanted to enjoy. 

"I'm so sorry, I didn't want to ruin your concert night." I sigh, and watch her as she sits on one of the couches in the room. The room has mirrors with light bulbs around them, loads of hairspray cans and make up products all on the tables too. These guys were big, bigger than I thought. "I told you, you shouldn't take me to these things, I hate seeing you upset." My guilt is high, I know she was dreaming of tonight to be magical for her. 

"No, but did you see colour? Is that why you freaked out so much?" She asks me quietly. I know that being in love is something that she wants the most, I would lie if I didn't, but I'd rather see her happy than myself. 

"Yeah..." I sigh. 

"You should be happy! You're only young and you have already found someone in that crowd that could-" she stops speaking the moment realization hits her. "Wait."

"No, don't be stupid," I quickly wanted to change the subject. 

"Y/N, but don't you think? Do you know how lucky you'd be for it to be him?" What she was saying made me sick, it's not that he's not handsome, we're just too different. For one, he's beautiful, I'm not. Two, he's a somebody while I am a nobody. Three, there is no way it would work, I don't want unnecessary hate. 

"Y/B/F, there were so many people in that arena, I bet you it was a cute fanboy in the crowd who now I have to go try to find!" I try to divert the conversation onto someone else. 

"You'd hate a fanboy, let's be honest here." She says and I giggle, she knows me too well. Our heads snap in the direction of the door as the guard opens it, then stepping aside and allowing two boys come in, before he closes the door again. I can notice one of them as the guy who walked around the arena with the mint hair one. Namjoon? The other I am not familiar with. I look over to Y/B/F to see her doing her best to not fan girl. 

"Why did you try to run away?" The one I am not familiar with starts, only to have Namjoon push him back slightly. 

"I'm Namjoon, that's Taehyung, you two are?" Namjoon introduces them both, having the other boy roll his eyes. Aish. 

"I'm Y/N, this is Y/B/F, she's a fan." I say as I look over at my mute best friend.

"You're not?" Taehyung buts in just as Namjoon was about to speak.

"Your music is cool, but I came because Y/B/F really likes you guys. Though you are talented don't get me wrong, I just prefer to read..." I realize how boring I sound and look down on the floor. 

"Does it speak?" Taehyung says and a smack sound makes me lift my head and divert my eyes from the floor. "Aish, was just asking..." He rubs his head while Namjoon glares at him. 

"Well it's nice to meet you," I can see Namjoon's dimple showing as he smiles, giving us both a hug. He smells nice, and I can see Y/B/F hugging him back, I guess she's come back to reality. Taehyung doesn't seem convinced, but stays quiet to avoid getting another smack.