~ Six: Bowling ~

The moment I got home I just crashed on my bed. So many different thoughts were running through my head that I had no idea what to do with myself but cry. The last time I cried myself to sleep was when I was bullied in school, but since I left and got myself a job I was feeling happy. I had no idea that I would be feeling this burden once again. 

The annoying alarm woke me up the following morning, and it took all the energy I had in me to reach over to my bedside table and turn it off. The thought of having to go to work and face customers was not what I had in mind, but I forced myself out of bed and into my bathroom. I turned on the shower and looked in the mirror. My hair was a mess, yesterdays make up was dried on my face and my eyes were puffy from crying. 

After my shower I felt some what better, and got dressed, putting on clothes that were suitable for my job and got what I needed. Breakfast didn't seem like something I could keep down and not be sick, so I skipped the meal and just headed out. It was slightly colder than I expected it to be, and I kind of wished that I brought a jumper. 

"Morning Y/N," my boss greets me as I enter the cafe, giving him a small bow and going behind the counter and to the backroom to get my apron and put my purse and phone into my locker. I've not checked my phone since yesterday, though I've not had any intentions of checking it just yet. As soon as I put my purse and phone in my locker and put the apron on, I go back out behind the counter just in time for the cafe to open.

The moment we open up customers come in and out of the cafe, letting my mind be occupied with customer orders and money counting instead of an idol who is too far up his own butt. 

"Y/N! Take a break, you've been going since the morning." My boss tells me and I nod, thanking him for finally letting me go on my break. I buy a piece of cake and get my phone from my locker, sitting down on a table which is not occupied. The moment I turn my phone on I get so many notifications. 

Y/B/F:
Please don't be mad at me! I am sorry! 

Mr Sexy: 
Y/B/F said you didn't go home with her but walked! Are you crazy? Something could of happened! I hope you're okaii, you pabo. 

Namjoon:
Please let us know you are okay? 

I sigh. There were a lot more apologizing texts from Y/B/F, and I start to feel bad. It was not her fault that the universe has decided wrong for me. I feel regret as I snapped at her, and decide to message her first. 

Y/N:
I'm sorry. You're forever my best friend!  

I then decide that instead of replying to them separately,  I make a group chat which includes me, Y/B/F, Jimin and Namjoon. Since, they are the only ones whose numbers I have. 

Y/N:
Just so you know, I'm fine. I'm at work. 

It doesn't even take long until Jimin's name pops up on the screen. 

Mr Sexy:
Thank god! Pabo! You had me so worried! 

I smile at the message, he is so sweet and caring. He really does deserve the world, and I only know this guy a few hours. 

Namjoon:
Good, I've sent a car to pick you up at the end of your shift. See you later! 

Namjoon's message makes me frown. They're so keen to spend more time with me, yet I feel like it will be nothing but more burden for both myself and Yoongi. Eugh, even his name sounds nice. 

The rest of the day went quickly, I even managed to get myself some tips, meaning a bigger salary at the end of the month! I can't wait for pay day. I go to the back staff room to put my apron away and get my belongings.