~ Four: I have green hair? ~

Yoongi's POV, 

My heart stops the moment I see colour flash throughout the arena. It speeds up, but I feel like I am not breathing at all. I have to keep darning and occasionally sing, but I cannot concentrate. It stops for a while, so I let my mind wonder off of it as it is type for the Cypher. This is definitely my favourite part of the set. Just as I rap my part and look up, the colour erupts again, someone here is my soul mate, someone here is watching me.   

My soul mate is a fan girl? I mean, it's great, but I feel like she's going to know me better than I know myself. I cherish every single one of our fans don't get me wrong, I'd do anything for them. But having to put up with my soulmate everyday squealing because I'm 'Suga from BTS' is not what my life should be dedicated to. 

"Namjoon, I see colour," I whisper to him as we come off stage, walking around to get to the rest of the boys.

"Guys! Someone here is Yoongi's soul mate!" Namjoon says excitedly, as the rest of the boys gather around waiting for more information.

"Don't make a big deal out of it." I shrug, though something inside me wants to know more and more. I know this is not what I wanted when it came to my soulmate. I always imagined her not knowing about me at all, and we would take in turns to find out more about each other. Maybe I would find a romantic side to me, or maybe we would just be good friends and on the bad days be there for each other. 

"But it is a big deal," Jimin whines, he's a sucker for romance. He's too scared he would limit his chances of finding his soulmate so has never shown interest in anyone else. You'd think that after spending so much time with him, some of his romance would rub off on me. But no. 

"She could be so hot," Taehyung says, to which I glare at him for. Show respect man. 

"Let's do what I did, that's how I found Hyuna after all!" Jin smiles and hands me a microphone. 

"I ain't speaking about this to the whole arena..." I roll my eyes.

"I will!" Jimin takes the microphone and starts running up the stairs and onto the stage.

"Jimin you pabo! Come back here!" I go to chase after him but he's already up there. I sigh as Namjoon pats my back and motions for me to walk up the stairs and onto the stage. 

"Hey guys! Can all of you stay seated?" I hear Jimin say into the microphone, making the arena go quiet. "Yoongi and Namjoon are going to walk around the arena a minute. This happened before, that time our Jin found his soulmate in Manila right?" Jimin awes as Namjoon ans I make our way across. 

"Just try Yoongi, I know you and I know this isn't your ideal way of finding her, but please." Namjoon almost begs me, I see where he is coming from. I guess if I just let her slip away I would regret it later in life. What if I was to never see colour again? I guess this is worth it.

Namjoon and I make our way through the arena, the colour not appearing much at all, making me feel slightly anxious. As if my anxiety about everyone staring at me couldn't be worse. When we approach the other side, I see another flicker of light. It's coming from the same direction, and I see how amazingly lit the arena is. There's colourful lights coming from the technicians booth, with fans wearing our colourful merch. This is breath taking. 

"From up there..." I mumble to Namjoon, only to see two girls trying to go for the door. I then see the guard take them else where, and the colour disappears completely, leaving the arena in black and white once more. Great. 

"It was one of them right? Let's finish the set, then meet them where ever the guard took them alright? You can do this." Namjoon tries to encourage me, though I don't feel that encouraged at all.