~ Ten: Ramen ~

After ten long and painful hours, the dance was complete. I have no idea how many time Hyuna and I went out to get water or coffee, I look up to the boys because I was tired just by watching them, yet they kept dancing. 

"So, do you like our dance Y/N?" Jimin came to sit down next to me, downing his bottle of water. 

"Yeah, you guys sure are talented. Did you know, it would of taken less time if you and Yoongi stopped clashing in ideas?" I say, not meaning to offend either of them. I could see the rest of the members sigh or roll their eyes every time that those two disagreed.

"I know, but he can't always get his way just because he's a hyung, the dance needs to have more than just his ideas." Jimin gives me a smile as he looks around. I follow his eyes and see all the members in the room, except for Yoongi. Not that I was worried or anything, but for a split second I did wonder where he got off to. 

"Let's go for a walk Y/N." Jimin suggests, standing up. 

"But aren't you tired? You just danced loads, you need to rest." It wasn't the fact that I didn't want to go, I did. It was more the fact that they work so hard and barely rest. Jimin puts his hand out for me to take and stand up. I sigh in defeat and take his hand, letting go once I stood up. 

"I can relax better if I get some fresh air." He tells me as we walk down the corridor and out of the entertainment building. It was dark by now, meaning none of the fans were around. We walked in a comfortable silence for a bit, until we got to a nearby store, making Jimin take my hand and pull me in. I could feel my cheeks heat up a bit, not used to any skin ship from anyone. He brought us both ramen then took me to the water machine. 

"I used to always come here," he smiles, making his ramen while I made mine.

"What stopped you?" I stir the ramen in the pot. 

"Time." He sighs, taking his pot and walking out of the store, making me follow. He sat down on a bench in the park and held up two pairs of chopsticks. "Yoongi used to often come with me, but then he suddenly stopped. I never understood why, but coming here alone didn't seem right." 

"Couldn't you take anyone else?" I question, feeling curious about the situation. 

"I never thought about it, until now." He sends me a smile and eats. I had no idea why Jimin suddenly felt like taking me here or telling me this, but it made me happy, happy at the fact that he seemed to trust me.

"Thank you," I smile. 

"What for? It's just a pot of ramen," he shrugs and eats some more.

"Not just that," I turn towards him to find him already looking at me. "You helped to make me feel welcomed when I didn't feel like it. You became friends with me even though you knew that Yoongi would be mad with you. You treat me like a good friend, thank you." My eyes meet his as I send him a smile. He returns the smile, but it seemed disappointed and sad.

"I'm glad I'm your friend." The corners of his mouth twitch a little. "I'll always be here for you." He adds, and is about to say more when his phone rings. "Jin hyung?" 

I can't tell what Jin is telling him, but telling by his facial expression it's probably not something he wanted to hear. His eyes meet mine but he quickly looks away.

"Yes hyung, I'll bring her back." Jimin answers then hangs up, standing up and putting his hand for me to take. I accept the offer and stand up, and go to let go again when his fingers intertwine with mine. "Jin said I should bring you back, then I heard Yoongi yelling something, including my name." He chuckles. 

"Let's go back then." I say and start heading back to the entertainment building, Jimin obediently following, refusing to let go of my hand. I wasn't sure why he was doing so, but it was nice to have someone care for me. 

There have been times when I had thoughts about why Jimin was not my soulmate instead of Yoongi. Jimin was exactly what a girl would want in a boyfriend, in a soulmate. So why did I have to get someone who wanted nothing to do with me and acted bipolar all the time? I also felt guilty about these thoughts, knowing that we have been destined to each other for a clear reason. When Jimin and I arrive to the entertainment building I shake off his hand, not wanting to build up tension anymore than it already was.

Why was I feeling guilty for going for a walk with Jimin? It's not like I've done anything wrong, I am not in a relationship with anyone, and we hung out just as friends. So why won't this feeling go away? As we enter the room, everyone goes quiet looking at us. Hyuna sends me a smile, while Y/B/F sends me the daggers. Jeez, you'd think she's jealous because I spent time with her bias. 

"Where did you go?" Yoongi says, and I don't dare look up to meet his eyes.

"I needed some fresh air after all that dancing, Y/N came with me, problem?" Jimin crosses his hands over his chest.

"Why didn't you tell anyone you were going?" Yoongi's voice was not calm at all, it's a side to him I have yet to explore. Was it anger for leaving, or worry because his band member was absent? Or was it jealousy? 

"Didn't feel the need to, you weren't in the room when we left, where did you go? Huh?" Jimin smirks. Yoongi shakes his head, licking his lips slightly. Am I the reason for this tension that seems to only keep growing? 

"I went to get some food for everyone," he points to the table, where two unopened cups of ramen were. "Including you two, except you guys probably ate already so..." he goes to the table and puts the ramen back on the tray along with the kettle and chopsticks. The feeling of guilt hit me once again, though it's not like we could predict he was going to get us food. Yoongi picks up the tray and walks past us and out the door, and I let out a breath I did not know I was holding. 

"Aish," Jimin pulls on his hair as he goes toward the couch. I look over at Hyuna and Y/B/F, and can feel how disappointed Y/B/F looks. The feeling of guilt hit me again as I turned on the spot and walked out of the room. I can hear Hyuna calling me but I ignore her. 

I make my way to where I remember the canteen and kitchen being, accidentally bumping into people and bowing to apologize. When I get there, I see Yoongi sitting on one of the tables with the tray, his back towards me, his hands playing with one of the pots. I was just about to approach him when he threw the cup in frustration, his fingers pulling on his hair. 

"Wae!" He groans, his palms covering his face. I didn't think Yoongi was one to have feelings, or to talk to himself, but apparently he seems to care more then he lets on. "I know I'm not perfect but why?" He sighs, playing with the other pot of ramen. "I know I was cold to her, and I know he's everything she could want. Is he really going to take her too?" He says, before throwing that pot of ramen too. What was he talking about? 

I was just about to walk away when I heard a sob, making me turn to face him once more. A big part of me wants to go and comfort him, but he could question me how long I've been here and I can't lie. I have no idea what he has gone through in the past, when I come to think of it, I know nothing about him. I close my eyes and sigh, walking away from the canteen as if I was never there.

A/N
Okaii all these love yourself highlight reels make me soft.