~ Thirty One : Threats ~

A/N: I hope everyone has had a great start to the new year! I hope this has published because Wattpad is being weird... so has it published yet? Been trying to stay it up all day!! I hope this goes up soon and Wattpad fixes these bugs!!

Jihee's POV

Yoongi has completely blanked me since that day I saw him with Y/N. To say I was scared was an under statement. I don't want to do this anymore, I just want to go back to how my life used to be, before I got into this one big mess.

Don't get me wrong, I would love it if Yoongi was my actual soul mate, however he isn't. Instead, his worse enemy is. His dad. I had no idea that his parents got together without actually being soulmates, I guess they didn't believe in it.

Unfortunately for me, his dad is mine. Why? Why did they give a young girl like me an older man? That can't be true love, that can't even be destiny. I feel like everyone is against me. He doesn't love me, he never will, nor will I love him. But I have to do this for him.

I remember when he first told me why he hated Yoongi so much, even though it was not Yoongi's fault that his sister died, he blamed him. I always felt sorry for Yoongi, but there was nothing I could do but listen to what he wanted me to do.

His goal is to make Yoongi's life as miserable as possible, and when he heard he has a soul mate he knew instantly how to ruin that, except it included me. Nothing in life is fair, and I just want to apologize and leave them be. In my opinion, Y/N and Yoongi are the perfect couple, and I can only be envious of their love for one another.

Of course I will never love my soul mate, and he is staying with his wife, who also knows nothing about me. To her, he says he doesn't see colour, though him and I both know he does. How do I get myself out of this mess?

If I back out, he has threatened to expose me, for more than just this. I was never a saint I guess you could say, and I have no idea how he has information about my past, it just doesn't make sense.

"Why haven't you sorted it out already?" He growls at me as he storms into my flat. He is actually so controlling, it scares me a lot.

"I can't get through to Yoongi you know, and no one opens the dorm doors!" I say quietly, it sounding more like a whimper rather than a confident come back.

"And you've let that stop you? Don't you know we have to ruin Yoongi? He has done far too well, his career and soul mate, it's not acceptable. He introduced Jimin to his sister, that's how they found out they were soul mates. He has to pay!" He shouts, walking me into a wall until my back hits it.

"I-I really d-don't want to a-anymore." I whisper, my teeth taking my lip in between them. His hands snake around my neck as he pins me up against the wall, my lungs instantly screaming for the access of oxygen.

"Listen here bitch, you will do what I want you to unless you want to serve your time in jail and get nowhere with your life." He squeezes harder and I feel myself going in and out of consciousness. "Or even better, it would take no time for me to get rid of you completely." He adds and drops me, and I find myself heaving for breath. His face comes down to be in level with mine. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Y-Yes," I say, tears running down my cheek.

"That's a good girl," he smirks, gets up and leaves. This is half of what I have to deal with, if it's not him down my back it's the rest of the bangtan boys telling me to leave Yoongi alone. When in reality, I would love to. But this one time, I have to think about myself rather than someone else. I know that his threats are real, they're not empty threats that he just throws into the air.

I have to come up with some plan, of how I am going to make him happy, yet not hurt Yoongi. I have no reason to hate him, or a reason to make his life miserable at all. There must be something that I can do, and that's when I get an idea.

-

"And you expect me to believe you?" Y/N looks at me, her coffee in her hands. It was a risk to meet up with her and tell her exactly what has been going on, and now it looks like I've actually made a mistake.

"I guess it's up to you, but I really don't want to hurt you, or him..." I look down, if this doesn't work out either than I have no idea what I am going to do.

"Are you genuine?" She takes me hand, making me look up at her. "Is he really physical with you too? You aren't safe anymore." Something about her tone of voice makes me think she feels sorry for me, and sympathy is not what I am after.

"Well yeah, he nearly killed me today," I add, taking the scarf from around my neck which still had marks form when he pinned me up by the throat. Y/N's eyes widen. "But please don't say anything, I just thought you could help, to be honest I don't know why I thought you could. I don't even know why I told you?" I suddenly start regretting the over all situation. Maybe I should just do what his dad wants me to do.

"No! I'm glad you told me." She sends me a warm smile, gently wrapping the scarf back around my neck. "We will figure this out, I promise." She smiles.

"Without Yoongi knowing?" I ask.

"Without Yoongi knowing." She smiles, maybe this will work. Maybe, just maybe I will be free from this. I just want to start over again, somewhere where no one knows me.

A/N
So, did anyone expect this?
Also, you can now ask me things on curious cat, link is in my profile!
ALSOOOOOO my GOT7 book is out now, PLEASE go give it some love, if it reaches a certain amount of views, I will update on here sooner;)

A/NSo, did anyone expect this? Also, you can now ask me things on curious cat, link is in my profile!ALSOOOOOO my GOT7 book is out now, PLEASE go give it some love, if it reaches a certain amount of views, I will update on here sooner;)