~ Thirty : Morning After ~

A/N: How was everyone's Christmas? What did you get? I'm curious!

Not going to lie to you, but I could wake up like this every morning. Getting Yoongi's full attention right now is my main goal. There is no way I can allow him to drift away from me and back to Jihee. 

Yoongi's lips were gently making their way all over my face, leaving soft kisses everywhere in order to get me to wake up. A smile makes it's way to my face and a small chuckle leaves his. As I open my eyes I am instantly met with his, which makes me realize our position. Yoongi was hovering over me, his hands either side of my head. 

"Finally, you've woken up! I started to think that my kisses had no affect on you!" His morning husky voice kills me every time I hear it. It's like I will never get used to him, or his touches and attention. I put my arms around his neck and pull him closer, closing my eyes again.

"No..." I smirk, "I was pretending to sleep so you'd kiss me more." I joke, getting even more soft kisses over my face. If there was something that I really loved about Yoongi it was his extremely soft side. It was a completely different side to him which I don't think anyone else knew, and it made me even happier than it should. 

"Yah!" 

"What? It gives you an excuse too! Or don't you like it?" I look up at him, pouting at him cutely. 

"Of course! Anything for you, as long as you're happy." For the first time since I have been back around Yoongi, his voice sounds sincere and honest. 

"Do you really mean that?" I ask, to which he moves some of my hair from my face.

"I do, I know nothing has been easy, and I know there is still a lot that I need to do. We have a lot to figure out, but I want you to be happy." He says, connecting our lips the moment he finishes. It's a short kiss, but it is much more confident than his usual ones.

"I will be happy, let's work on it okaii?" I pull away and smile, to which he nods and lies down next to me, his hand finding mine and intertwining our fingers. 

"I don't want to bring the mood down but-"

"Guys get up! Got to eat and then leave for dance practice!" Namjoon stops Yoongi mid sentence as he knocks on the door and shouts from the other side. A groan leaves Yoongi's mouth and he cuddles back into me. 

"Why now?" He whines.

"Yoongi get your lazy ass out of bed before I have to get in there and drag it!" Namjoon adds as he goes and starts knocking on the other boys door. I want to ask Yoongi what he wanted to talk about, but decide against it when he sits up pouting.

"It's been so long since I've done anything..." He gets out of bed and finds himself a shirt to put over his bare torso. I decide to get up too, though today is my day off, what am I going to do all day? Soon I find one of Yoongi's hoodies and pull it over my shirt, looking in the mirror and seeing how well it goes with the leggings I've slept in. I also fix my hair into a quick messy bun, to make sure that it's not all over the place. As I am looking into the long length mirror, Yoongi comes and hugs me from behind. 

"You're so cute!" His hands are wrapped around my waist and his chin rests on my shoulder. 

"Let's take a photo like this!" He smiles, getting his phone quickly then returning to his position.

"But Yoongi I have no make up and my hair is messy," I pout. 

"Stop it and pose, it's cute when you don't have make up. This will be my background so be cute!" He adds, to which I give in and give a smile into the mirror, Yoongi's head stays on my shoulder and he takes the mirror photo, smiling in satisfaction. Once he's done that, he sets it up as his lock screen straight away. 

"You're not scared in case someone sees that?" I ask, fully aware that his fans still don't really know about me. I mean they kind of know that Yoongi was searching for his soul mate at that concert because he saw colour but no one really knew it was me. A part of me is happy that they don't know it's me, I seen how toxic their fans can be... 

"Why should I be? The company knows about you, and it's up to us when we tell the whole world. See they give us dating bans, but if we find our soulmate it gets dropped, because it's destined." Yoongi shrugs and stays hugging me. 

"I see, most of your fans accepted Hyuna straight away, but is that because she's also an idol?" 

"Are you worried about what the fans will say?" 

"Who wouldn't be? If anyone tweets anything about you guys that's out of order they attack, I've seen some of the hate comments that they've been sending." I say, looking down feeling insecure. 

"Y/N!" Yoongi turns me around so I am facing him and puts his fingers under my chin to lift my head up and make eye contact. "Those fans are immature, and every time any of us read a hate comment written by an army it hurts us, we want to spread self love and peace..." he sighs. I never knew that it affected them as much. "No idol or person is better than anyone else, and everyone should get along. Hate comments towards other idols or our loved ones hurt to read. But Y/N, if you do want them to know about you I will protect you." He smiles, connecting our lips for a slight second. 

I can't help but smile into the kiss. He is a well brought up man, and even though he has been through a lot he means the best for everyone. Then I realize, that if Yoongi and I go public properly, it could mean that Jihee would have to leave us alone, right? 

A/N
This chapter has a hint at all the hate I have been reading by some very immature fans, your idols are just as talented, beautiful and successful as mine, so please leave GOT7 alone now. 

Happy New Year! I'll update the next chapter next year;).