~ Twenty Six : Burnt The Kimchi ~

Jihee's POV,

"How much longer are you going to keep this act up Yoongi? Just let me in..." I sigh, being shut out of his room. Since the awards, he has been so different and distant, what's wrong with him?

"He still not gone out? It's been three days," Namjoon sighs, rubbing the back of his neck. I shake my head, his door has been locked and he refuses to see me. Apparently the only person he has let in so far is Jimin, and that ended up in a fight. Jimin won't tell us what happened in there either, he just said there's alcohol bottles in there and take away foods. Yoongi must be going out at night when no one sees him.

"Yoongi Oppa please," I softly knock on the door, hoping to get some sort of reaction from him.

"Jihee get lost," he growls and throws something that hits the door, all Namjoon and I can hear is the smashing of glass. I sigh, walking past Namjoon and out of their dorm, my thought battling with one another. Is he like that because Y/N told me I can have him? But actually, I didn't tell Yoongi yet about it so... 

Something else must of happened, someone else must of gotten under his skin. Y/N? I'm snapped out of my thought when I hear my familiar phone tune, making me fish my phone from my pocket and answer. 

"Jihee, I miss you." His voice fills my ears, a smile appearing on my face. I haven't seen him in so long, I miss everything about him.

"I miss you so much, when can I come and see you?" I pout even though he cannot see. 

"Once we break Yoongi, you can come back home. Right now, we can't risk anything alright?" I sigh at his answer, it has been the same since I agreed to do this. 

"It'll be worth it Oppa, I promise we can do what we wanted." 

Y/N's POV,

As I was making lunch and dancing along to whatever played on the radio, the doorbell disturbed my day off where I could dance in peace. A frown fills my face as I turn the radio off and make my way to the door, only to find Jimin.

"You didn't say you were coming!" I smile as I stand by the door. 

"It wasn't really planned..." he rubs the back of his neck.

"Jimin, what's happened?" I feel panic by the way he speaks, he didn't seemed to be thrilled to be here. 

"Can I maybe come in? Might be a bit longer... plus I think you're burning something." He adds, to which I widen my eyes and leave Jimin at the door, making my way into the kitchen.

"Eugh I burnt the kimchi!" I whine, seeing how it has stuck to the pan and turned black in colour. I wanted to make some stir fry kimchi with pork and rice cakes... but I will have to settle for something else. 

"How do you work in a cafe? You sure you never poisoned anyone?" Jimin jokes, to which I roll my eyes and hit him on the head.

"Pabo! You distracted me!" I say making the both of us laugh. I forgot how great his laugh was, it's been a few days since I have seen any of them, since I left the other morning anyways... 

"I distract you do I?" He raises his eyebrow which results in my smacking him over the head. 

"Don't over think it..." I awkwardly laugh, sitting on the couch we once fell asleep, or at least I did. "What was it you needed?" I ask, Jimin sitting down next to me and sighing.

"Before I start, they made me come in here and talk to you because they thought you'd listen to me because we are close okaii?" He starts, they? So the rest of Bangtan made him come here to talk to me, I am so looking forward to this talk... not. 

"I think I have an idea..." I look away from him, to which Jimin takes my hands in his, moving my gaze to them instead.

"Y/N, he hasn't left the room in like three days, he's been drinking and not eating. What did you tell him? You've broken our Min Yoongi." I dare to look at his face and find sadness in his eyes. 

"W-what?" I swallow hard, not that I didn't care, but what I said I guess I kind of meant. Who wants to be treated like shit and keep tolerating it? Just because I spoke out and he couldn't handle the truth. 

"Whatever you two said to one another he has taken it hard Y/N, what did you tell him?" He asks, the worry never leaving his eyes.

"I guess I wasn't the nicest..." I admit. 

"So?" Eugh Jimin why do you have to try to get it out of me?

"Just that because he was some idol didn't mean he could do what he does. I told him I was done with him and told him he was a heartless player... Might of also mentioned that if I just got the message at the beginning I would of saved myself a lot of pain." I say, scanning his face for any signs of what he is feeling.

"Oh,"

"Oh? Jimin come on I need a bit more than 'oh' to get me through the day!" I drop his hands. He quickly searches for them again and holds them. 

"You know," Jimin sigh and closes his eyes, before opening them again but slightly glossy. "When his sister died, he shut himself off. His whole family called him heartless because he didn't want to talk about it. He was also called a failure, and the company also nearly declined him debuting with us in case he would snap in front of our fans..." Little does Jimin know I also compared how he acts in front of his fans to how he really is. If I didn't feel guilty then, I surely did now. 

"Way to make me feel better Jimin," I sink into the seat more. 

"Y/N look, the fact that he is taking it the way he is means that he c-cares for you, a lot." The smile on his face looks forced, but I return a sad smile. 

"You think so..." 

"I know so Y/N, maybe you should talk to him, before our entertainment needs us and find out." He adds. 

"Fine," I agree. What have I got myself into?

A/N
So proud of the awards that GOT7 and BTS have recently picked up at the awards! (MAMA & MMA). 
Who do you think Jihee was talking to?