~ Thirteen: Wasn't She Ugly? ~

My eyes slowly opened as I yawned, still feeling extremely sleepy. I reached over for my alarm to turn it off, only to be stopped by an arm that was wrapped around my waist. I looks down to find myself wearing Yoongi's clothes, and slowly move his hand to get my phone from the bedside table and turn off the alarm. Once I manage to do so, I look at a sleeping Yoongi, suddenly getting a flashback of yesterday's events. 

"Come here," he mumbles, his hand finding my waist and bringing me to lay down again. What is wrong with him? 

"Y-Yoongi, I-I have t-to go to w-work." I stutter, mentally face palming myself for doing so. It's just that I was not ready for him to wake up properly and freak out and push me off. It's hard to understand Yoongi, he keeps giving me nothing but mixed signals, though he is a great kisser. I still wonder why I kissed him back instead of pushing him off, I just let him get what he wanted. 

"Five more minutes?" He pulls me into him, my heart race increasing. Does his heart do the same? Does he get butterflies in his stomach? He probably does, just not when it's me. Has my confidence really sunk that low when I am around him? I nod, not fighting him off anymore, instead, I decide to enjoy his company while it lasts. 

"Y-Yoongi..." I whine when I realize that I've been laying in his embrace for longer than five minutes. 

"Y-Y/N..." He mimics me, making me want to get up. I freeze in my spot the moment I feel his lips graze over the back of my neck, he was so close I could feel his breath, causing goosebumps all over my body. He leaves small kisses on my neck, being gentle as he went along. I guess he was waiting for me to push him off, but I couldn't. I just couldn't. 

Instead, I turned around and his eyes met mine. A small smirk played on his lips, and his fingers tucked a piece of my h/c hair behind my ear. I realize how handsome he is this close up, I couldn't see any imperfections, and that made me feel insecure. I had many, he was perfect. How can this even work? I was cut off from my thoughts when his fingers tilted my head and our lips connected. 

His eyes closed instantly, mine following close after. I pushed all of my thoughts to the back of my mind, focusing on nothing but our lips. I could definitely get used to the way they fit together, the way he was gentle as well as the feeling in my stomach. Yoongi doesn't try to push anything, keeping the kiss tongue free. 

"What the fuc-" I quickly pull away from Yoongi who rolls his eyes, to look towards the bedroom door, seeing Jimin standing there with Jin. Jimin's eyes seem sad, but he looks down to avoid my gaze. 

"Jimin I told you to knock," Jin sighs, sending us a caring smile. "Morning, Hyuna said she can drop Y/N off on her way to the entertainment building," he adds. 

"Thank you," I say quietly. They both walk away, closing Yoongi's door again. 

"They know to knock to my room. Jimin is such a pabo." Yoongi stretches, letting me get up. I get my clothes and go to the bathroom, changing back into them. I quickly throw my hair into a pony tail to keep it out of my face. I also fold the clothes he let me borrow, leaving them on the chair in his en suite. 

"It's cold, take this." Yoongi passes me a hoodie as I walk out of the bathroom. 

"I'll be fine," I politely decline. 

"Y/N, you'll regret it." He tells me, and I take the hoodie from his hands, pulling it over my head and putting my hands through. 

"Happy?" I lift an eyebrow. 

"Mhm," he looks me up and down. "You really do look good in my clothes tho." He bites his lip. I hit him in the arm to snap him out of it, feeling uncomfortable under his gaze. 

"I'm hungry so I'm going to go," I tell him, butting my phone back into the pocket in his hoodie. His hand meets mine as he takes me from his room and to the kitchen, where Namjoon, Jin, Jimin and Taehyung were. 

"Oh?" Taehyung looks at Yoongi and I, and his confused face is probably the same as mine yesterday. "Looks like Jimin won't be getting any anymore." He then adds, smirking as Jimin's eyes widen. Has he told him? Or shown him the photographs?

"What you mean anymore." Yoongi almost growls, the hold on my hand tightens. 

"Oh nothing, it's just clear he likes Y/N," he shrugs. "Besides, thought you weren't interested, wasn't she ugly?" Not that I should let his words hurt me, but they did. It's not the fact he has said it, it's the fact that Yoongi has said it to him. 

"V that's enough!" Namjoon warns, while he just smirks. 

"Y/N..." Yoongi starts but I take my hand from his with a tug. 

"Y-Y/N, are you crying?" Jimin quickly gets up, taking my other hand and rushing me out of the dorm. I can hear Yoongi shouting something but I don't fight Jimin and keep walking wherever he is leading me. 

"Please don't cry, he is not worth your tears," he pouts, using his thumbs to wipe away the tears as he pulls over a taxi, opening the door for me. He tells the driver my address and holds me close to him. When we get to my flat I unlock the door and let us in, taking off my shoes and running my hand through my hair.

"Y/N-" 

"Did you tell Taehyung about the photo booth?" I interrupt him. 

"N-no," he stutters, looking down and avoiding any eye contact. 

"At least don't lie to me Jimin," I sigh, walking over to my room, taking off Yoongi's jumper and replacing it with my work one. 

"Well, he saw the photos, I left them on the bed while I showered and he came in. Look he said he wouldn't say anything because he wants Yoongi to be happy and you and I don't belong." His voice is almost not audible for me to hear towards the end of the sentence. I guess at times our thoughts were the same, maybe at times he wondered why I was Yoongi's soulmate and not his. 

"I want to tell him. But I can't risk you guys falling out, the fans wouldn't be able to cope with it if you two didn't talk. Yet alone, if they find out who I am and drag me into it." Nothing about this situation is easy, but I know I have to figure something out and pretty fast. "Jimin tell me," 

"Hmm?" 

"Did Yoongi call me ugly?" I don't know why I asked, when Taehyung said that Yoongi told him he wasn't interested I knew that, he made that clear himself. Tough yesterday and this morning seemed like he has changed his mind. But did he think I am ugly?   

"He didn't mean it I'm sure," Jimin sighs. There must be hundreds of thoughts running through my head the moment those words leave his mouth, but instead of thinking it through, I push Jimin out of my flat and head to work. 

A/N
You guys seen the timer countdown on their website? I wonder what bomb they'll drop us! Also I wasn't ready...