~ Nineteen : Too Good To Be True ~

Everything was good, everything was going well. So well to the point where I am starting to wonder if something is wrong? Or maybe that's just what love does, you just have a constant reason to be happy and smile, and have someone to come back to at the end of the day. 

I was just closing up at work, even though Yoongi tells me I don't need to work that he has everything covered, I don't want that. I don't have intentions of dating him for his money, plus what the hell would I do if I didn't have a job? Just stay at home all day while he was out?

No thank you.

This way I can socialize with people, serve them coffee and make them smile. Old couples make me smile the most though, they're always so engaging in conversations and I just hope that one day Yoongi and I will make it to that stage. Wait what? Am I really thinking what my future could be like with Yoongi?

All I know now is that I am getting used to having him constantly in my presence, and having to be without him could be difficult now. Maybe, just maybe, I can't imagine not having him there to lean on. 

"Y/N, go get your stuff, everyone's gone now." My boss tells me, I bow and thank him, going to take off my apron and put it in my locker, taking my phone and purse as I do so. I look outside and see that it's gotten dark, so I pull my jumper closer to myself as I step out of the cafe. Walking alone when it's dark is something I hate doing, it's not that I'm sacred it's just... yeah, fine whatever. It is pretty scary walking alone in the night. 

"Boo!" 

"Ahhh!" I scream, turning around only to see Yoongi laughing so hard that no noise was coming out of his mouth. 

"What the hell? Do you want me to have a heart attack and die?" I yell at him, not caring if anyone sees. I swear my heart has jumped out of my body and then back in. 

"Aigoo, I'm sorry, forgive meeeeeeee," he pouts, extending his arms for me to walk into. I look at him for a few seconds before I give in and walk into his embrace. His scent instantly fills my nostrils, and I suddenly feel calm and relaxed, it's as if he never scared me, everything is just perfect. 

"If you give me a piggy back all the way home then I will forgive you," I mumble into his chest, feeling sleepiness take over me. 

"Come on then sleepy," he chuckles, bending down in front of me. I walk around and jump on his back, his arms instantly going under my legs. "Aish, you're so heavy Y/N!" Yoongi mumbles, for which he gets a smack to the back of the head.

"Min Yoongi has your mother never taught you manners?" I act shocked, but all that fills my ears is his laugh.

"I was joking, you're so light!" A smile spreads on my face as I back hug him more, enjoying the moment. 

"I know, you're not as mean as I first thought." I suddenly can't keep the smile off of my face.

"Yeah well, you got to see the worst side of me, and you still decided you wanted me so... a keeper right?" He keeps walking, though I am sure that by now I am probably starting to get some what heavy.

"Yeah, I am." I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes, not even noticing that we weren't going to my house, but to their dorm instead. 

"Oh my god! Stop!" A young girls voice wakes me up, suddenly not feeling that sleepy. I don't want fans to know about me. I quickly wiggle out of Yoongi's grip and stand next to him instead. Yoongi looks at me apologetically then looks towards the girl.

"Hey, you must be a fan of BT-"

"What? No?" She says, her hands shaking, while Yoongi and I have the same blank expressions on our faces. Erm? 

"Can you not see it? Oh my god I can see light! You.. you must be... oh my god you are?" She keeps going, pointing between herself and Yoongi. 

"I don't understand?" Yoongi raises an eyebrow, looking at me. 

"I saw you walking with this girl, and then I saw light! It's all around you! You must be my soulmate!" She pulls on her hair. 

"But I already-" Yoongi stops half way. "Can that even?" 

"No..." I sigh, shocked from the fact that this girl think that Yoongi is her soulmate.

"I promise you! I saw you then my word turned to colour, like little flashes of light!" She exclaims, getting excited. I feel my breath hitch in my throat. This girl is pretty, totally Yoongi's type. What the hell... 

"I already have my soulmate, you must be mistaken," Yoongi takes my hand, giving me a small smile. "We both saw the colours together, we are the ones. I'm sorry." His words reassure me, but this girl just gives me a death stare and hands Yoongi a piece of paper. 

"I know it's a lot to take in, but it's happened to people before you know. It is possible to have two soulmates, you're just spoiled for choice. Look, I don't want to push you, just message me or whatever when you're ready ok? My name is Jihee." She smiles, bows and walks off. I feel sick. 

The walks to his dorm is silent, but his grip on my hand never leaves. It was too perfect, it was too good to be true, I knew it. 

"Why are you two so gloomy? Did a puppy die or something?" Namjoon asks, Yoongi just ignores him and goes to his room. I look up at him then look back down. "Y/N? You're scaring me.. Jimin come here!" Namjoon says. The moment I see Jimin I break down. This is too much to take, too much to handle. 

"Y/N... Y/N don't cry. Whatever Yoongi hyung said he didn't mean it I am sure..." though it must of been hard for Jimin to say those words, he says them sincerely. 

"I-It's not about what h-he said..." I hiccup as I cry into Jimin's embrace. 

"Then what?" Namjoon asks, stroking my hair with sadness in his eyes. I guess they all got used to me now. 

"H-he has another s-soulmate," I cry, holding onto Jimin tighter. "H-he's going to leave me for her. I-I know it. S-she was so pretty, and she could give him more." I keep crying, not being able to control my emotions any more. 

"We can fix this, I promise." Jimin tries to assure me, but even Namjoon had no idea what to say. 

A/N
Do any of my readers have twitter and fancy following my thoughts and life? HMU! I always take part of selca days for bands which I stan! Would be nice to see some of yours!

A/NDo any of my readers have twitter and fancy following my thoughts and life? HMU! I always take part of selca days for bands which I stan! Would be nice to see some of yours!

I hope everyone is doing well and is staying healthy!