~ Thirty Two : Solutions ~

A/N: Wattpad keeps unpublishing chapters. If it won't fix itself, all my books will be on hold until further notice. 

Y/N POV,

What Jihee has told me has left me thinking like mad on the way back to the dorm. Yoongi wants me to stay with them for a few days, and it seemed like the rest of the boys didn't mind at all. It was much better then being alone in my flat, which I should probably visit sometime soon... 

So Jihee doesn't want to get with Yoongi, she doesn't want to ruin what we have either. But she must to keep herself safe? A part of me doesn't want to believe a word that she has said, it's better to believe she's just a home wrecker. So why do I believe what she has said do much?

Is it because of the evident marks on her neck? She couldn't do those to herself surely, someone must of hurt her. Suddenly I feel sorry for her, sorry for the fact that someone can be so cruel to someone like her. 

"Y/N?" Yoongi waves his hand in front of my face as I stand outside the dorm door. I look down and see the keys in my hand, did I open the door and just stand there? 

"Sorry," I smile. "I was miles away," I add and hug Yoongi, who seems to be taken back by my sudden action. But soon, his hands wrap around my waist as he hugs me close to him. 

"Are you alright? You just stood there, did something happen?" His lips make contact with the top of my head after he says that, making me smile into his chest. This caring Yoongi was one of my favourite sides of Yoongi, I knew that deep down he was a softie for those who he cared about, I just had to make sure I was one of those people. 

"No, but do you think I can invite Y/B/F around? We haven't really spent much time together, and I'm sure she'd love to see you all." I pull away and look up at him, to which he nods.

"Of course, I don't think anyone would mind, I'll feel less guilty about going to the meeting later." He adds and we walk into the dorm. I needed to see her, she always know how to help. So I get my phone out and create a message. 

Hey, do you want to maybe come over to the dorm and hang? I miss you! 

Yeah, was thinking about meeting too! Be over soon.

I smile at my phone and at how quickly I got a reply, I need to apologise to her for how much I have recently neglected her. I have been too far up my own depression that I forgot to talk to the one person who means the world to me.

"Wait Y/B/F is coming?" Namjoon asks, to which I nod. 

"Is there a problem?" I ask, to which he shakes his head and smiles.

"She's always welcomed here." I look at Yoongi who shrugs, a small smirk forming on his lips. As Namjoon walks out of the living room Yoongi comes and back hugs me his lips dangerously close to my ear. 

"Is it just me or does Namjoon have a soft spot for your friend?" He whispers, causing goose bumps to form on my skin. It's such an innocent gesture, but it makes me gulp. I nod slightly biting my lips in the process. The moment his hands leave my waist I feel a little colder, cliche but true. 

"I mean I don't think there's a member of BTS that she doesn't have a soft spot for." I giggle, remembering how much of a crazy fan she used to be. 

"Ah yeah, we have her to thank for finding each other right? Maybe I should take her out for dinner."I gasp and playfully hit him.

"The only girl you can take out to dinner is me!" I pout, to which he rolls his eyes. The conversation doesn't continue as she knocks at the door. 

-

The boys left for their meeting, leaving me and Y/B/F alone together, giving me the chance to explain to her exactly what Jihee has told me. Her facial expression changes a few times as I speak. 

"You know, she could be lying about the whole thing to get close to you and just hurt you more." She says.

"But what kind of person would lie about this?" 

"One who is trying to steal your soul mate?" She retaliates. Maybe she's right? But that doesn't feel right. 

"She doesn't want to anymore!" I sigh, "There were literal marks on her neck." 

"So why haven't you told Yoongi about it?" She asks.

"Because he is just going to retaliate the same as you... I need to find a solution for how to fix this. He's going to hurt Jihee if she doesn't get Yoongi, and knowing that she doesn't want to makes me feel like I should help her..." I sigh, I don't see how Y/B/F doesn't see it. 

"You want me to help you come up with a plan?" She looks at me, and I nod. 

"But it also means we will have to get Yoongi on board, and probably all of the other boys."

"Y/N, that's not worth it. Jihee is nothing to you why do you care so much?" 

"Because I feel sorry for her, but apparently I am the only one who feels that way." Another sigh leaves my lips. There must be something I can do which won't hurt me, the boys or her. 

"If you trust her then I guess I do too," Y/B/F reaches over and grabs my hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "I'm not going to leave you in this alone, you should know that by now. I always have your back." 

"And this is why I chose you as my best friend." I giggle.

"Alright, I have a plan, but I can assure you that you're not going to like it." She says, her eyes focused on mine and her face serious as ever. Let's do it. 

A/N
What're they planning?
Updates may be delayed because 1, wattpad keeps not saving and not publishing chapter and 2, I currently have a lot of college work to get through! 

A/NWhat're they planning?Updates may be delayed because 1, wattpad keeps not saving and not publishing chapter and 2, I currently have a lot of college work to get through!