Seriously

I am really happy about the support you guys give me but here are a few things that are making me mad / upset.

1. 'Write longer chapters' let me tell you that I have a really busy life. The fact that I'm dedicated to bring updates on two different books weekly, is a dedication in my life. The length of chapters always depend on how the story is going as well as how much time I have.

2. 'Update more' like I said, if anyone actually read my author notes, this book gets updated on a weekly basics either Friday or Saturday.

3. 'It's not fair' or comments on how I am basing the storyline. Last time I checked I was the author meaning I was the one writing the book? I do ask questions at ends of chapters and see what my readers reply, and sometimes the comments spark another idea. However, since the beginning of the book I've had my idea of how I want it to go and how it will end.

4. 'Taking the storyline too seriously' I feel the need to remind my readers that this is a fictional story. None of what I write is a real life story, it is all purely fictional.

I really didn't want to do this, but I think a few of you need to realise that I am also only human, that I have a studying life and this is nothing more than a hobby.

Lots of love for those who understand where I am coming from, and I will come back next week with a fresh update!