~ Twenty Four : A Photo With Jiyong ~

Yoongi's eyes scan up and down my body, his teeth taking his bottom lip in between them. I simply take my drink and follow Hyuna who was making her way towards Jin. 

"Wow Y/N, you look amazing!" Jin looks me up and down, giving me a compliment while snaking an arm around Hyuna. The two of them together made me so happy, they were so open with each other and adored one another. 

"He is right, why were you Hyuna's date and not mine!" Jimin pouts, his eyes scanning my body too. All of the boys were in black suits, which looked more expensive than my whole apartment and everything in it. I mean, I didn't feel out of place, Hyuna got me a dress which I am sure was from the same label, but it didn't mean it felt right. But for one night, I was this body to hug my figure like never before. 

"Because I asked her first!" Hyuna giggles, breaking away from Jin's embrace and walking to me, linking arms again. "We should find our tables, the show is due to start soon." As she finishes she drags me away with her, walking a bit in front of the BTS lot. "He has not taken his eyes off of you!" Hyuna giggles, feeling proud of how nice she has made me look. 

"It means nothing though," I say calmly, when we arrive to a table with Hyuna's name on, we also notice that BTS will be at this table to. I mean, it was a big table anyways... 

"Make him jealous if you really want to, he didn't bring that brat with him, he knew how risky it would be. But nothing stops you from meeting anyone!" She smiles, having Jin sit next to her as the boys arrive. Jimin takes the other spot next to me, his smile plastered on his face.

"No really Y/N, you look absolutely beautiful." His eyes stay focused on mine, and I can feel myself blush from his compliment. To be honest, compliments were something I wasn't that used to. 

"Thank you Jimin." I run my hand through my hair slightly, letting a few more lose curls down. Soon the show starts, and I have yet not looked at Yoongi. A part in me couldn't be more happy, knowing that I was strong enough to not look at him or allow him to make me feel like crap. I came here to support Hyuna, and of course the boys. 

"And the winner is, BTS!" The MC announces, while all of the BTS boys widen their eyes in shock, slowly standing up and clapping. Jimin hugs Jungkook who was next to him, then goes to hug me too. I freeze for a moment, before hugging him back and congratulating him. Soon they make their way on the stage to accept their award. 

"Yoongi was burning holes into Jimin," Hyuna whispers to me while the boys are talking about their win. Jin dedicated a small part of it to Hyuna for being there for him, to which she sends him an air kiss. You know, at some point I believed that Yoongi would of done the same for me, you know, if we managed to get together somewhere. 

Hyuna was nominated for two awards an she won both of them, only giving small speeches each time. She looked beautiful up there, and deserves all the amazing awards that she has received. 

After the ceremony show, there was a party for the VIPs, and somehow I counted as one of those. I was informed that big bands were there such as EXO, GOT7 and BigBang. I knew about Jiyong, even with my close to nothing music taste, he was always a legend I knew about, and knowing that he is here makes my insides all funny. 

"What if he sees me? Do you think it will be rude to ask for a selfie? Of course it would, right?" I mumble more to myself than anyone else, but both Hyuna and Jimin laugh at my state. 

"I am sure he would love to have a photo with you," Jimin tells me, my arm linked with Hyuna's as we walk to through this place.  There was a load of expensive looking alcohol, and a few celebrities and their plus ones already drunk out of their minds. I don't know why, but I didn't think they did this, I always had an image that rich celebrities only had dinner parties, but apparently not.