~ Twenty Nine : 5 AM Thoughts ~

A/N: Thank you for all the birthday wishes! You guys wanted to know, I have turned 18!

Sleeping next to him didn't feel the same as it used to. No matter how hard I tried to sleep peacefully and not toss and turn, I just could not do it. A part of me couldn't get my mind off of the fact that they kissed; stupid right? I mean, a part of me is not even surprised about this, it was obvious. Another part wants to know if they done more, but then would I want to know?

It was 5:01 am when I decided to untangle Yoongi's arms from around myself and decided to go down to the kitchen to get something to help with my dry throat. My mind was a mess, my hair was a mess and to be honest; everything around me was a mess too.

I had to figure how I was going to deal with the situation, without hurting people around me. i want to fully forgive Yoongi and just move on, but it's not that easy. My heart wants me to forget everything and be happy but my brain tells me he has done me wrong and I need to do more.

How do I just put it all behind me? But most importantly, how will I know that Jihee is definitely out of the picture? By the sounds of it though; Yoongi didn't seem very keen on having her around anymore, which not going to lie, made me quite happy.

I quietly make my way out of the room, slowly closing the door behind me so it doesn't make a noise and wake anyone up. The last thing I want is to explain to Yoongi why I can't sleep. It is useful sometimes to just have a moment to yourself when you can gather your thoughts and know what it is that you want in life. Though, I don't think that I will ever know that...

I realize how creaky the stairs are as I make my way to the kitchen, slowly feeling around the walls instead of turning on the lights. Once again, I don't want to be explaining myself to anyone as of why I am up.

Once I make my way around the corner and into the kitchen, I turn on the lights as it is away from the corridor where some of the dorm rooms are. A sigh leaves my lip as I get a glass from the cupboard and I fill it with water, just enough to cool my dry throat. Instead of going back up to Yoongi, I sit down at the table with the glass and take a small sip, before putting it back down.

Without realizing I manage to put myself back into my dream world where I battle my own thoughts on a day to day basis. That's not weird, right?

At times I feel like I am trapped in a circle, constantly going through the same scenarios in my head of events happening at given time. Like right now, all my mind thinks about is Jihee, Yoongi and Jimin.

Jihee because I need to figure out a way of getting rid of her, something seems off with her but I can't figure out what it is. In my opinion, she is not Yoongi's soulmate, and when I searched up if this has happened in the past it's basically a one in a billion chance of happening. The chances are so low that it makes it pretty much obvious that she is lying about the whole thing. But then, what are her motives for trying to get with Yoongi? She doesn't seem to be a fan of BTS...

Yoongi, well it's simple when it comes to Yoongi. I want everything to go back, back to the time when he just realized that I wasn't all bad and started to want to hang out with me. The time where we'd cuddle and talk about random things. It's obvious how hard I have fallen for Min Yoongi, I just wish he fell just as hard for me.

Jimin; that's a different case completely. I can tell that a lot of the time he forces his smile, the way he tries to not look at me or make any out of line gestures. Jimin deserves the whole world, it must of been so hard losing his true love, his destined one.

"Earth to Y/N?" A voice brings me out of my thoughts and into the real world, my eyes widen as I realize that Jimin is now sitting opposite me.

"Why are you up so early?" I rub my eyes lazily, trying to get the sleep out of them.