Chapter One

Betty kept replaying the kiss in her head. He'd climbed the ivory stained walls of her house and sat on her window ledge.He climbed through the window and her heart skipped a beat and she felt her chest become tight. She began to distress her concerns about what they had earlier learnt about the cooper family but all that faded away as he placed his hand on her shoulder to comfort her.He looked torn.Then suddenly he pulled her in, placing his hands gently around her head and pushed thier lips together.It was magical. All her worries melted away as quickly as she embedded him in her life and everything she does. Everything about it was perfect.Him. He was perfect. It had felt like eternity while she was in his arms but then she made a mistake, somthing she's sat on her bed tremendously regretting at this moment.She brought up what she had just realised while being enclosed in the kiss. She brought up Polly and the getaway car- which did in turn help them in thier investigation but not much for their relationship.Relationship? Is that what you would call whats between them? There's definitely something strong between them and clearly Jughead felt the same way. But didhe regret it now that he kissed he or worse did he think she did because she brought up Polly during thier "moment".Just thinking of him forced the small butteflies in her stomach the dance and flap thier wings.A lips stretched into a grin without her even realising it . She still couldnt believe it. The loner boy who never took off his grey beanie, the best friend of Archie Andrews- always there but always in the footballers shadow. She was blinded by her childhood love for the boy next door that she never saw what was already in front of her, always reaching for what she could never have without realising all shes ever wanted was right in front of her eating a burger, writing up the blue and Gold or going on crazy adventures with her to find themselves one step closer to unraveling the mystery sorounding the town.She lay back on her comforter placing her fingertips on her temples. Pondering what was happening in her life.

Tap.... Tap.

A quiet but observent Jughead was sat at her window sill waiting to be let in by the girl he longs for...