#1

Today, I got the call I had been waiting for a few weeks. I had been offered a job at JYP Entertainment. It was the only company I had applied for. And I usually got what I wanted. Because I was always committed and worked hard. My mother tried to talk me out of moving back to Seoul. But when I wanted something, nobody could stop me.
I did have to live with another person because of money. His name was Jun. and he became my best friend.
When I first applied, I started looking at JYP groups and their music and lyrics. I really liked the group twice, and their albums. They always remained cute, and really talented with good lyrics. I also really enjoyed Got7. But then I found a group, that really surprised me. day6. They where a band, and their lyrics was beautiful. But something made my heart stop. Looking at him singing, and how handsome he had become. Kim Won Pil. My high school crush. My only crush, to be honest.

And today, if I was lucky, I would maybe get to see him. I only wanted to see him. This would be my first day ever, at my new job, but I had no idea what to wear. I was currently in my room screaming at my closet.
- why!
I yelled. Jun came in to my room, and when he saw that I was literally talking to my closet, he started laughing.
- I always knew you where a little crazy, but I never saw this coming..
He said, and sat down on my bed, still laughing.
- don't make me kick you in the face..
I said, but kind of started laughing at myself too.
- help me find something..
I asked him. He got up from my bed, and started looking trough my closet. The thing about Jun, he was a fashion addict.
- aren't you suppose to be there in 30 minutes?
He asked me, after tossing me an outfit.
- shit.

•Wonpil's POV•

Mr.Park had called me and the rest of Day6 in for a meeting with him today. Dowoon had finally convinced me to get out of his bed. We needed to meet him in 30 minutes.
I got in the shower last, and as usual, there where no hot water left.
- You guys really suck you know!
I shouted, knowing they where still in the dorm. I only heard them laughing. And Jae yelling that I couldn't use his foam-cleanser. I did anyways. It was mine. Even though he refused to admit it.
When I got out of the shower, the boys had left. Probably to eat. I didn't feel like eating. To be honest I was a little nervous about the meeting. I always felt like something was wrong.
At least I had the time to put on makeup and choose an outfit. I was the one in our group that used the most time.
I wasn't because I wanted girls to think I was good looking. It was for myself. It made me feel better. I borrowed some of Brian's shoes. I know he didn't like people calling him Brian, so I never said it in front of him. Jae was actually the only one that said it to his face.
And I had to admit it was really funny.

I met the boys outside mr.Park's office.
- well don't you look cute.
Jae said, making the others laugh.
- I do actually. You look like a chicken.
I said, making the others laugh even louder.
Jae pretended to punch me in the face.
He was kind of funny. I really liked him. I liked all of them. I didn't really have a good family, so they where the closest thing I had. But my favorite was always Dowoon, he was the nicest to me. Even though he says he doesn't like me sleeping in his bed, I knew he liked that I felt closest to him.
- let's go inside now.
Sungjin said. I reached for the doorknob, when he pulled my hand away.
- I know that you don't know anything about personal space and all, but this is our boss. We have to nock..
He said, and I got embarrassed. I guess I was like that. But it never bothered me, just the others. I wasn't the person to change for anyone, but they respected that, even though they would yell at me sometimes.
- sorry..
I said, and our leader nocked at the door.
A girl opened the door. She looked familiar.

No. It couldn't be. I never thought I would see her again. And I didn't want to. Kwon Siyeon. She was my former high school classmate. And the most annoying and inappropriate person I had ever met. there had even been rumors about her having a mental illness.
Mr.Park told us she was a new song writer, and she would be working with us. She looked just about as surprised, as I felt.
- no way.
I said.

•Siyeon's POV•

When Mr.Park said I would start working today with the group he picked, I was so happy. And nervous. Because I didn't know what to do. And I could never imagined it would be Day6. I couldn't believe I would be seeing him. Today. And working with him. He actually used to hate me. I wasn't really a good person in high school . Well, I always thought I was funny, and loved myself. I was inappropriate, and kind of annoying... a bully. But I was always popular. Because the cool kids found me funny. But the rest of the class hated me.
When Mr.Park told Day6 I would be working with them, Wonpil was just staring at me.
- no way.
He said. I guess he still hated me. The rest of his members looked at him, probably a little surprised at his reaction.
- I don't really think we need help with writing lyrics, to be honest.
The one called Jae told Mr.park. I really wanted to make a good first impression, so I turned to him and smiled.
- I'm more like an advisor, and if you ever feel like you don't know what to write, I will be there to help you. I have a portfolio you can look at too.
I told them. Mr.Park said it was a good idea to show them my portfolio. So he gave it to Jae. And then he told me I was free to go home, and that I should rather come back tomorrow, after he had talked to them more about my part in their management team. I thanked him for letting me go home, and I told the members that hopefully I would see them tomorrow.
And then I left. To be honest I felt like shit. I texted Jun and told him we would go out for drinks tonight.

•WonPil's POV•

After the meeting with Mr.Park and..Siyeon, he let us go, having the day off. The rest of the group wanted to go for food, but I told them we needed to talk in our dorm. When we got to the dorm, Jae was a little irritated, and the of the members was a little shocked.
- listen to me. I know her. And I don't want to work with her.
I told them. Then I sat down in Dowoon's bed. He kind of glared at me, but then sat down beside me.
- wait, what do you mean you know her?
Brian asked me. I didn't know where to start.
- she went to my high school, before she moved to Busan. She's a bully.
I told them.
- and she's too pretty. She will be a distraction.
Jae said.
- you're only saying that because you don't want her to work with us..
Sungjin said.
- maybe.
Jae told him. But other than that I didn't like her, I also believed we don't need the help. What if she would ruin us? Our image? Our style?
- I think we should give her a chance. And we don't have a choice.
Sungjin said.  I wish we could have choosen if we wanted it or not. But JYP was our boss.
- what if we got her fired?
I suggested.