#14

Maybe I shouldn't have kicked him. But he had to know I was in the bathroom. No....
Actually it was all my fault because I didn't lock the door. And it's not like I was fully naked. But he laughed at me...I felt so ugly. So I ran after him with the hairdryer after I put on a shirt.
I wanted to hit him in the head with it. But he disappeared. I went into Jun's room, witch where the last room I checked. But he wasn't there. Instead, Wonpil, jun and Dowoon was there. And Wonpil got mad at me for running around without any pants, and I got really embarrassed. Well, more than I already was.
So I ran to my room, Wonpil following me.
- why are you running around with no pants on?!
He kind of yelled at me.
- Jae walked into the bathroom when I was only in my underwear... so it's not really the worst.
I said. I wasn't really mad anymore. I just felt ugly. Why did Jae laugh? Was I funny looking?
- hey... it's ok.
Wonpil said.
- yeah cuz I literally kicked him out.
I said.
- is he ok? You didn't really hurt him right?
Wonpil asked me.
To be honest that question bothered me. Did he even care that I felt the way I felt? Did he care more about his bandmates conditon? I wanted him to leave my room.
- get out.
I said.
- what?
Wonpil said.
- You heard me.
I said and glared at him. Wonpil looked unsure, but eventually he left. Stupid. They are all stupid. I quickly got dressed, and left out my window. I didn't know where to go, but I had to get out.

•Wonpil's POV•

I didn't understand anything. She suddenly got mad and told me to leave. Did I say something wrong? I just wanted to know if Jae was ok... we had a live performance on Monday, so it was really important that he wasn't hurt in any way.
But now Siyeon was mad or hurt. And I didn't feel good... I checked her room and she was gone, and her window was open.
did she leave for good, the rest of the weekend? Or was she just throwing a fit and would be back soon? I wasn't really sure.... what if she ran into trouble? I was getting really nervous and it was killing me...
I went back to Jun's room.
- I think Siyeon just lets the house...
I told him. He suddenly got this worried look.. I couldn't be that bad right?
- what did you do?
Jun asked me. Did I really do something that wrong? Maybe I should have showed her that I was concerned about her too. But I just figured that she would know that I was... I explained everything to Jun.
- you're stupid.
He told me. Ok then..

• Siyeon's POV•

I wasn't really sure if I should leave. But I didn't want to be around Wonpil right now. If he cared more about Jae, it was fine. But I had to get away. Because I felt like shit. I felt ugly, and I felt like a joke. I always thought I looked good, and I thought I had confidence. But I guess I didn't after all.

When I got out of the mansion, and into a cab,I called Nara. I didn't care about what she had done to me and my close ones. Because if I couldn't be around the people I liked, maybe I could be around someone I didn't like.

- hello?
She answered the phone.
- Nara... it's Siyeon.
I said.
- what do you want? Do you want to punish me? Because that is literally impossible. I'll tell my father.
She answered me.
- no. I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out. Let's go clubbing tonight.
I said.
- so you're ready to realize people are shit no matter what?
She said, and I didn't know what else to say.
- whatever, do you want to meet or not?
I asked her.
- meet me at Isaacs...
She said,taking about our favorite ramen shop.
- let's meet there.
I said, and hung up.

I knew meeting her, was stupid. But at least, she was a person, that didn't really give a fuck about anything... well, except herself obviously...And I needed someone like that now. Because maybe she could make me not care either.

I arrived at Isaacs in ten minutes, because I told the driver to speed up. Because jun and Wonpil might follow me in Jun's car.

I entered Isaacs, and found her right away. She was sitting alone, obviously. I sat down on the seat opposite of her.

- why did you contact me? Really?
She said.
- I don't know... ur fun? Or something.
I told her.
- you know I'm just envious of you?
She asked me.
- yeah.. but you're still mean.
I answered.
- so you just want to party with me?
She asked me.
- yep.
I answered.
- well, I don't really mind.
She answered.
- good.
I answered. And sighed.
- do you want to talk about it?
She asked me. I didn't really understand why she wanted to know.
- not really..
I said, and I felt like crying.
- ok, good. Because I don't care.
She answered.
-Do you have an outfit that I can borrow?
I asked her.
- of course!!
She answered.

So we went to her place, and she borrowed me a red dress that was the least revealing she owned, and it was already 8 pm, so after we got ready, we went out, heading for the best club we could actually get into.
- what do you want to drink?
She asked me, and I answered the strongest drink, something sweet.

I was waiting for her to come back with the third drink, when I noticed a few members of the boy group Pentagon. It was only the members called Hui, jinho, and E'Dawn.
Me, being used to Idols, went over to them.
- this is great.
I said to them, and laughed. I was actually a huge fan.
- what?
Hui asked me.
- well, you're obviously here without permission.
I told them.
- you're not going to tell on us?
Hui asked me.
- obviously not.
I said, and giggled.
- so who are you?
Jinho asked me.
- I'm an employee at JYP. Oh.. and my name is Siyeon.
I answered.

- what are you at JYP?
E'Dawn asked me.
I had already forgotten I was her with Nara. She would probably not look for me anyways. Not that I cared.
- I'm an songwriter.
I answered.
- that's pretty cool.
Jinho said.
- yeah.
I answered and laughed.

- are you ok?
Hui asked me. Did he notice something?
- not really. But it will be ok in a while.
I said, and turned to the bartender, ordering another drink since Nara had disappeared with mine.
- are you sad because of a boy?
Hui asked me.
- no. I'm sad because of my boyfriend and his friends.. assholes. Well not all of them.
I said.
I know I didn't really mean that, but whatever.
- so you're not single?
Hui asked me. Wasn't that obvious?
- no  I'm not.
I said.
- too bad.
He said.
I could se he was hurt. But it couldn't be because of me. Did a girl hurt him?
- but are you ok?
I asked Hui.
- yes. No.
He answered.
- should you really drink when you're sad?
I asked him.
- it's it the best reason to drink? And you can't really say that when you're doing the same.
He asked me, making me laugh. He was right after all.

I said goodbye to the boys and went back to the table where me and Nara had been sitting at. She was actually still here now. And it looked like she had been watching me, like she expected me to cheat on Wonpil.
- Nara...?
I said.
- what is it?
She asked me, seeming kind of bothered that I didn't cheat on Wonpil.
- you really are the worst.
I said and exited the bar, laughing on my way out.

Those two drinks, where stronger than I realized, and I had trouble walking. Maybe I had more than two drinks. I wasn't really sure anymore. But I was dizzy as hell.

I turned on my phone, and noticed a lot of messages and calls. Damn. I actually started to feel stupid for leaving like that. And going out with Nara. Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was jun. I answered the call.
- Siyeon? Where are you?
He asked me.

I wasn't really sure where I was actually, but I was walking in the middle of a road.
Suddenly a car came speeding towards me, and I jumped out of the way just in time.
The driver just kept driving, and soon the car disappeared from my view. What an asshole.

I noticed I had lost my phone on the ground. And it was broken. At least the screen. This was like the second time in under 1 month... I realized jun was still on the phone, so I picked it up.
- Siyeon? What happened?
Jun asked me.
- I almost died.
I said and giggled.

AN: Siyeon being a lil shit.
Q: do you guys like Pentagon? If so who is your bias?