#4

I was finished with my work for today. Sungjin, Dowoon and Young K even stayed for 4 hours because they felt bad for not coming to the right time.
I ordered them pizza, and we spent the last half hour just talking about nothing and everything. I was already starting to feel really close to them. Young K/Brian even convinced me to add him on snapchat.
And when I was done for the day, I almost cried on the bus. Because I wanted to be their friend, but I couldn't. I needed to drink today.
When I got home, Jun was just laying on the couch playing video games.
- lets have a party today? It's Friday.
I told him.
When I said that, he got up from the couch almost immediately.
- I kind of already invited people over..
He said.
This boy. I swear to god he only cared about partying. He didn't even have a job. He still lived off his parents money.
- you are buying alcohol then.
I told him, and rolled my eyes. He just nodded, and ran in to his room, singing.
I went in to my own room, taking off my clothes. I decided to take a shower. Not that I really needed one, but somehow it calmed me down. And I could sing.
- shut up.I'm watching tv!
Jun suddenly yelled. I just laughed really loud, and continued to sing B.A.P's wake me up. They had to be my ultimate bias group.
After the shower, I went to my closet. When it came to party outfits, I actually knew what to put on. I decided on white ripped jeans, and a black top.
After that, me and Jun went grocery shopping. Well, we only buyed alcohol and chips. I was looking forward to having people over.

We had already started drinking when our friends arrived. Some people I didn't know also came. But I didn't mind. At all. I loved meeting new people.
We put on some music, and I started dancing. I didn't really remember all that happened after that.

•WonPil•

The members figured out that I wasn't really sick. They were all sitting in me and Dowoon's room now.
- this is not like you, Wonpil. I'm kind of disappointed.
Our leader, Sungjin said.
I felt kind of ashamed. Why would I lie to my band just to avoid Siyeon?
- she doesn't even remember you...
Leader said, like he read my mind. Wait, she didn't? Why didn't she??
I didn't really understand, why I wanted her to remember me. It was actually for the best that she didn't.
- are you sure?
I asked him. He nodded. He looked really serious.
I got up from Dowoon's bed, and bowed before my leader.
- I'm really sorry. It won't happen again.
I told him.
I didn't like to be yelled at. It made me scared. Suddenly I remembered something from the past.

The first day I met Siyeon, I actually liked her. She was so pretty. Since we where both late for first day at school, we got detention. So after school was over, we had to sit in the classroom, holing a book with our hands stretched out over our head. We always giggled when the teacher fell asleep. I really liked Siyeon's laugh. And the fact that her school uniform wasn't right. She didn't wear her tie. And on her jacket, she had placed a cat looking brooch. But when I laughed the third time at the teacher, I lost the book from my hands, and the teacher woke up. So she quickly placed her book in my hands, and raced my hands back in the air.
She had taken the blame for me. The teacher even gave her three lashes for it.

I quickly stopped thinking about the memory. Because that was the only time she was nice to me. After that she became a nightmare. She bullied my friends, because they wasn't popular.
Suddenly Brian started laughing.
- guys, you've got to see Siyeon's mystory!
He said. Wait what? Did he have her on Snapchat? Why? But I was curious. So like the others, I gathered around young K's phone.
She was dancing to some mamamoo song. I had to admit she looked beautiful. And seeing her dance was mesmerizing.
- wait isn't that my phone?
She said, sounding drunk. There was people all around her. She was probably at a party.
- no it's not.
Some guy said. Who was he?
- oh ok.
She said and giggled, and continued dancing.
The next snap, was also a video, with the caption "when guys hit on siyeon"
Some guy had his arm around her, and then it looked like he tried to kiss her. But she stopped him.
- gross.
She said, and the guy filming laughed.
The next snap was a picture. She was holding a drink, and posing. I had to look away. Because I actually found her attractive.
- I think we should go to sleep.
I told the guys, and climbed in to my own bed for once. I was so confused, and I wanted to be alone. The other guys left.
When Dowoon turned of the light, he started hitting on the bedpost, probably just jamming for himself.
- why are you so weird today?
He asked me. I didn't really know what to answer. Why was I so weird today?
- i don't want to see her. That's why I pretend to be sick today.
I confessed to him.
- what did she do to you? Be honest.
He said to me. I decided to tell him. I considered him my best friend.
- where should I even start.