#24

-Siyeon..
- SIYEON!

Ugh..I wish my name wasn't Siyeon right now. I covered my head with a pillow, and almost fell asleep again.
But I was now hit with a pillow.
- Jun I swear to god if you don't stop...
I started saying while getting up in sitting position. Oh.Seeing Nara instead of Jun made more sense . It was just that,I was used to Jun.. so I always thought of him first.
- well it's a good thing I'm not Jun then.
Nara said, and laughed a little.

Yesterday I thought it would be awkward waking up at Nara's place but I didn't feel any discomfort.
Not like that at least.
Physically, was a whole other thing. My stomach was hurting like crazy.

I got out of the bed, and walked over to where the mirror was. I needed to see my stomach. Nara came up beside me, and looked at me through the mirror.
- ready?
She asked me. I nodded. I was ready, and prepared. I knew it would look terrible.
I lifted my sweater up, and immediately got a huge sigh from Nara.
My stomach was purple and yellow, even red some places. It did look terrible.
- I can't believe I can still see your abs through all those bruises.
Nara said.
- are you seriously thinking about that now..
I said and rolled my eyes.
- I'm just saying...
Nara said and smirked, making me laugh. I had to admit she could be funny.

Nara decided to order breakfast, and when the delivery man came, i was staring at him in awe.
Not because he was good looking.
It was his uniform. From my favorite restaurant. I could smell it too, making my stomach growl.

After Nara paid him he awkwardly left.
- ok that was interesting.
Nara said.
- what? I'm hungry..
I said, making her laugh.

After we ate, we made plans for the day. I wouldn't be going back to work just yet.
- so I was thinking, we lazy around all day, and tonight, we go for Soju and beer?
Nara suggested while putting on another coat of red nail polish on my toenails.
She had already done my hands. She told me she wanted to work at a beauty salon but her father wouldn't let her. I felt bad for her... my mother used to be like her father. Well, she still is....

- only if there is karaoke involved!
I said cheerfully. I think I really need a night out. I could definitely handle the pain on my stomach for one night, because I couldn't take the pills if I'm drinking.
- let's invite some other people too.
Nara suggested. I nodded in agreement.
- but...
she said hesitating.
- what is it?
I asked her. Nara had this weird look on her face. Almost like... she was ashamed of something.
- I don't have any friends...
She said quietly. I already knew this. Stupid me.
- it's ok. You have me. I'm your friend!
I said and gave her a hug, startling her a bit.
- really?
She said.
- of course! And don't worry. I have an idea on who we can ask to join us.
I said, and picked up my phone from the table.

I called Wonpil, and he picked up almost immediately, like he had been waiting for a call.
- Siyeon! Is everything ok?
He said sounding worried.
- everything's fine. Don't worry.
I said.
- thank god. I just can't stop thinking about you. I was even yelled at by our vocal coach today. I just couldn't concentrate...
he said.

I had to bite my tongue so that I didn't fangirl over how cute he was being. I didn't want Nara to see.
- you don't have to worry about me. You saved me remember?
I said.
- I thought I saved you?
Nara said. She was still sitting beside me, and had put her own ear against the phone too.
- is that Nara?
Wonpil asked me.
- yeah... oh right. I almost forgot.
I answered.
- what is it? Do you need anything?? I can come right now!
Wonpil started ranting.
- well.. how about you sneak out tonight? Me and Nara want to go out for soju and beer.
I asked him. I really hope he could come.

It went silent for a while, but I could hear him talking to someone else on the other side of the line.
- did he say yes?
Nara asked me. I just hushed her and tried to listed in on what they where saying.
- ok. We're coming.
He finally said.
- who's we?
I asked him.
- the rest of Day6 of course.
He said like it was obvious. I didn't know how I felt about all of them coming..
- ok....I'll text you the info.
I said quickly and hung up.