#11

So what happened after I got out of the cafe, was that I went to a back ally and threw up. I had too much to drink. So I walked home. I went straight to my room and fell asleep. Jun probably came home right after, but he didn't wake me before later. He just wanted to give me a glass of water. I told him I would sleep again, so he left. But before I went back to sleep, I noticed someone had called me 3 times while I was asleep, but I didn't recognize the number.

The next day I woke up early. I didn't need to go to work before later, so I decided to go on a run. I decided to listen so some music too. I ran around the park near our apartment building, until I came to an ice cream stand. Damn it. I slowed down, and took out my earplugs.
I ended up ordering chocolate and vanilla. Well, at least I had ran 40 minutes before.
After I finished my ice cream, I noticed i needed to be at work in 2 hours. I hurried back home to shower and get ready. Jun offered to drive me today, and I didn't really want to take the bus.

When we got outside the building, Jun stopped me before I got out.
- I gave your number to that guy..
he said. So it was WonPil who had called me last night? I just gave Jun a rude look and left. I'd didn't have time to explain my disapproval, but I would make sure to tell him later.

After the usual awkward eye conversation with the security guard, I got to the floor where my office was. I was walking in the hallway, when I met Mr.Park. When he saw me, he stopped talking to the woman he was walking with, and turned to me before I could walk by.
- hello Siyeon. I'm looking forward to your report on friday.
He said. Damn. The report. I had totally forgotten about it.
- yes of course. Is there a certain time you want me to deliver it?
I told him, trying to sound confident in my work. He told me to mail it to him before I got of work on friday. Friday was only two days away..

I finally got inside my office. Nobody was here. It was still a few minutes until they had to be here. I went through all my desk drawers, trying to find a document with the information about the report I had to write. I finally found it. Damn.
I had to write an individual report on all my progress with the boys. So five reports then? Shit. How did I let this happen? How did I loose so much focus?
Of course. He's why I lost all my focus. But he wasn't here now. So I took a nap. Witch I really shouldn't have. But I couldn't help it. I really hadn't felt like I could relax in a week.

•WonPil's POV•

Me and the rest of the boys was on our way to Siyeon's office. but the thing was, I wasn't sure what to do. I could use the fact that we slept together against her, or she would probably end up using it against me. I didn't want to end up like Junhyuk. Thinking about that even hurt. For several reasons.
But i also didn't want to use it against her. I didn't want to be that kind of person. I tried to call her yesterday. I needed to let her know that my friends from our high school, Min Ah and So Young would be visiting me. I guess I would have to find a way to tell her.
When we got outside her office, as usual we went right in without nocking. She had been telling us that it wasn't necessary to nock.

When we entered she was sleeping in front of her computer.
- oh damn. Should we wake her?
Brian said, looking a little concerned.
- of course we should.
Jae said, and went over to her. He started shaking her shoulders.
- Jun, you idiot!
She suddenly yelled as she awoke. Or kind of yelled. It was more like she got kind of shocked by the sudden wake up call. She looked lost and then she noticed her surroundings and us, and her cheeks went red.
To be honest she looked adorable.
- oh I'm sorry. I guess I fell asleep...
She said, when she noticed all of us staring at her weirdly. Well, Brian and Dowoon was kind of laughing at what she said.
- it's ok. I'm sorry you got awoken like that.
Sungjin told her, and gave Jae a dirty look. He also placed his hand on hers. Why would he do that? I didn't like it. It was just unprofessional right?

Siyeon smiled at Sungjin, and removed her hands from his. She got up from her chair, and stretched. Doing so, resulted in her shirt sliding up above her belly, revealing her toned body. I couldn't take my eyes away. But I wasn't the only one. Brian and Sungjin was also looking. Even Jae.
I was about to tell them to stop looking, when I noticed something. A big scar by her rib cage.
Was this part of the injury I read about in her portfolio? I couldn't even remember seeing it... when I was at her place the other day...
My curiosity about her injuries came back. But I couldn't ask her. I remember the last time I did. I had never seen a woman cry like that before.. or anyone.

- omo, Siyeon what happened to your ribs?
Brian said. Of course he had to. Damn it. When Siyeon looked down and noticed her shirt had gone up a bit, her face went pale. The other had probably also noticed by now. Jae was looking in another direction scratching his neck, probably trying to pretend he wasn't looking in the first place. I had no idea how this would turn out.

•Siyeon's POV•

It happened again. Me being too comfortable and not thinking about what I was doing. My body was just so sore from sleeping like that. Now they probably all saw my scar. The one I couldn't even look at myself. I had a feeling this day would be bad when I met Mr.Park earlier that day. I didn't know what to answer YoungK..
- I don't think it's appropriate to ask that.
WonPil suddenly said. Why was he trying to help me? Did he feel like he owed me something from the other day?
- I suddenly feel so dizzy.. I think I'm going to get some water..
I said, and walked awkwardly out of my office. I couldn't breathe.
After closing the door behind me, i pressed my back against the wall. I didn't know how to start breathing normally again. I would probably pass out soon if I didn't get help.

Just like I had prayed for, someone came after me. He put his hands on my shoulders and shook me carefully.
- hey, it's ok. Just breathe slowly.
It was Sungjin. I never expected it to be him. I was hoping it would be...never mind. But I would expect it to be Brian over him. Not that I didn't think Sungjin cared, but we weren't as close.
But it did help anyways. I calmed down and started breathing normally. But I still stayed by the wall, because I had gotten more dizzy.
- I'm sorry that YoungK asked you about your injury. I understand that it's private. And... I'm sorry for staring at your, you...yeah. Uhm.

He sounded so embarrassed I wanted to laugh. I was about to tell him it was ok, when I noticed someone at the end of the hallway. They looked so familiar.
Oh no.
It was them.
No. No way. I had to be hallucinating. But they just came closer.
It was them.
Min Ah and So Young.
I couldn't...
I felt myself falling. But Sungjin caught me. But I blacked out right after.