#6

Two days later, I woke up late again. To be honest, all I had done the past two days was sleeping. Because I couldn't eat, so I was always tired. I just didn't feel like it. I knew it was stupid.

I decided I had to eat something today, so I ate bread and fruit. Jun had just left to go see his parents. I knew it was important. So I didn't feel abandoned.
I wouldn't be seeing Wonpil before another 5 days, because of this tight schedule..
I wish I could get my job back.
I could see him almost everyday then.
And... keep my dream going.
- AHH!!
I screamed and threw an apple on the floor.
Wait, I was gonna eat that...

After my little outbreak, I turned on the health channel. Some lady was teaching people how to stretch. I quickly went to my room and changed into a gym outfit. I even had my own mat that I laid down in front of the tv.
After a while the woman was teaching them to do splits. I used to be able to, but that was years ago. I tried anyways.
- if you can't reach those extra centimeters, just push.
The tv lady said.
- I am pushing!
I yelled back at her.

- ok, this is great.
Someone suddenly said. And it wasn't the Tv lady. Now they where laughing too. I quickly got up, and turned around.

- what are you doing here?
I asked Inseong. He wasn't the only one here. It was also... one of his members.
- well, we nocked. I know we shouldn't have just walked in, but it was so worth it.
He said and laughed, making me hit his shoulder.
- hi. I'm Jihun.
The other guy said. Well I already knew that.
- I remember you from a fan meet! Inseong, you said she wasn't a fan.
He said to Inseong. Wait, why was he even here?
- she's not. She works at JYP! She's a songwriter.
Inseong said quickly. What was even going on?
- I'm not working there anymore...
I said.
- what?
Inseong asked me. I wish I hadn't said it.
- never mind that.
I said, and glared at Jihun.
- look, I'm sorry for being rude. I just came to check out if Inseong was being fooled by some crazy fan. It's my job as a leader. Besides, you're lucky I didn't tell our manager.
Jihun said. Wow, so he said sorry for being rude, and then got rude again?

- you guys realize you can't date?
Jihun continued. Oh my god this guy..
- what?
I said.
- woah, it's not like that. She's already baby making with another idol.
Inseong said. Wait, baby making?
Suddenly Jihun started laughing, and hitting Inseong at the same time.

- Inseong!!! Who told you that?!
I said, making Inseong take a step back.
- Jun did!
He said, raising his hands.
This is so embarrassing..
I covered my face with my hands.

- hey, I'm sorry I was rude, again. Let's start over ok?
Jihun asked me. I guess I should give him a chance.
- sure.
I said, making him smile.

- hey Siyeon. Why is there a crushed apple on the floor...?

•Wonpil's POV•

Before Siyeon came back into my life, I never knew I could miss someone after 2 days.

- I'm so tired of this!
Brian said as he entered our dorm. I knew what he was talking about. Mr.park still hadn't found a replacement for Siyeon. Instead, he gave us extra band practice.
I had it easy. But Dowoon could barely move his arms today, and Sungjin had gotten blisters on his hands from playing the guitar too much.
- my fingers are literally bleeding now.
Brian continued.
Our band practice teacher had given him extra practice because he complained.
Jae was even saying he wished Siyeon was still working here.
- I'll help you clean up.
Sungjin told Brian and they went to the bathroom.

- we have to do something. We need to tell Mr.Park how hard it is. If it continues, we might not be able to perform...
I said, and Dowoon nodded. I knew I didn't dare to do it. But I knew Jae did. He had to talk to Mr.Park.
- no. What we need... is to get Siyeon her job back.
Jae suddenly said. What? What was he talking about? Could we do that? Could we really convince Mr.Park? It seemed too good to be true. I knew that employees comes and goes here. But I had never heard of someone coming back. And definitely not after getting fired.
- I don't think it's possible.
Dowoon said. I wanted to be mad at him for saying it. But I couldn't blame him. I didn't have high hopes myself.
- well, I'm going to try anyways.
Jae said, and got up from the couch. He gave us one last look before he exited our dorm.

• Jae's POV•

A lot of things where going on in my head, while walking towards Mr.Parks office. Like, why where I doing this? I knew it wasn't all about the extra band practice. It was like... I missed her. As a teacher. But I couldn't think about it. Because it made me feel stupid. She may have helped us a lot. But we couldn't trust someone like her. But at the same time, we could.
I finally arrived outside Mr.Parks office. I was about to knock, but I stopped. Was I really gonna do this?

Yes. I had to. Not for her, but for my members. I nocked, and waited.
- come in.
Mr.park said from inside his office, and I entered.
- oh Jae. How's band practice going?
He asked me. I wanted to yell at him. Was this a sick joke to him? I liked Mr.park, but sometimes he could be an asshole.
- I need to talk about that.
I told him.
- alright.. sit down.
He said, and I did.
- we want... to have songwriting lessons.
I told him.
Mr.Park sighed, and looked away for a moment.
- I still haven't found anyone.
He said.
- are you even trying?
I asked him. Oh shit. I shouldn't have done that.
- I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to say that.
I told him. But I did mean to say it. Me and Mr.Park always had a good relationship. But there was limits. That's why I shouldn't have said it.
- it's ok. Trust me, I have tried. I've gotten a lot of applications. But none of them are good enough.
He's said.
- but Siyeon is.
I said.
- she is. But apparently she didn't take it seriously enough. She always took time off.
He said.
- none of them was her fault.
I told him. I knew I was prepared to lie now.
- I don't want to hear her excuses. Did she tell you to talk to me?
He asked me.
- no. She didn't. But I can imagine... she's sad about it. I'll tell you everything. Just give me a chance.
I told him. Mr.Park sighed again, and looked me in the eyes.
- fine. Tell me what I don't know.
He finally said.

- the first time she asked for time off, was because of.. me. I made the others dislike her. And we hurt her feelings. We wouldn't even let her enter her office. We packed her stuff and handed it to her in a box. And told her to just leave...
I said. It was the truth. Well, almost the truth. But I couldn't tell Mr.Park everything.
- it disappoints me, Jae. When did you become like this?
He asked me. It hurt. I didn't want to think I was a bad person... and I didn't want him to think so either. But I had to continue telling him.
- the second time, she was beat up by some crazy fans outside the building.. In the back ally. They probably saw her ID card. She didn't want us to tell you that.. I guess she was embarrassed.
I continued. I couldn't tell him it was actually two of Wonpil's friends. Well, two of his former friends. and I couldn't tell him that they knew her. That would mean I had to tell him, that they all went to high school together. If he ever decided to check it out, he would find out it was the same high school Wonpil attended.
- she never wanted any of that. She's been trough a lot. And she still came to work. After all that happened to her.
I said. I really hoped this would work. It had to. I knew Mr.Park wasn't a mean person. I knew he would care.
- I wish she would of told me.... I wouldn't.. I wouldn't have fired her. I would help her instead.
Mr.Park said.
- can you please.. please give her another chance? We need her.
I said. I had tried my best. It was up to Mr.Park now.
-I'll give her one more chance.