#10

After what happened, I couldn't leave my room. I was tired.But I couldn't really fall asleep. I just laid in my bed...
Thinking about what happened.
But I was also still thinking about the sound my ribs made when they got crushed back in the days.

I just laid there. I was happy with what happened. So I didn't freak out. YoungK came into my room about half an hour later. He just wanted to say goodbye. He even gave me a hug. It lasted longer than I expected. He didn't like me right?
No way.

- I hope you sleep well, and I will se you the day after tomorrow.
He said.
Then he smiled brightly at me, before leaving. When all of them had left, I fell asleep right away.
******
The next day, I didn't wake up before 1 Pm. I guess I was really tired last night.
When I got dressed, I put on some music and just sat in my bed stretching. Yesterday I slept with someone for the first time since last year.
But it was the first time I had casual relations.
I didn't even know why I let it go that far. I was just caught in the moment. I had to admit I was the first one to start undressing. I just needed someone. That wasn't all true. I needed him. Damn. If he ever told someone, I would probably need to get a new job. I wasn't ready for that. And I probably wouldn't get a job at a company.

Jun came into my room after a while. He smirked so big.
- I'm not stupid.
He said. Did he guess what happened yesterday? Probably. He had to be the most sly and smart person I knew.
- what. I didn't sleep with anyone..
I told him. Damn I shouldn't have been so specific.
- I never knew you where this person. He really is good looking though.
He said, and laughed a little. I needed to tell him. Everything. He really was my bestfriend in the whole world.
- he's the boy from high school...
I said. I wasn't sure how he would react. But he deserved to know the truth. Jun looked really surprised, then he started clapping his hands.
- oh my god. You didn't tell me you worked for him!.. this is gold
He said. And after he was done with his little show, he sat down beside me.
- but seriously. You slept with him?
He asked.
- yeah...
I said. Now I was starting to freak out a bit. How could I be that stupid.
But... I didn't regret it. It was really nice.
- do you think I will loose my job?
I asked him. Because I actually had no idea. WonPil wouldn't tell right? Because he was also at fault after all..
- He will probably come for more.
He said, and winked.
Damn. Just the thought about Wonpil gave me butterflies in my stomach.
No. No I needed to stay professional from now on.
- it can't happen again. I will make a mistake and loose my job. Then I have to move out and into a cheaper place...
I said. I couldn't imagine living without Jun. but I did a really bad thing. And I would have to take the consequences if Mr.Park ever found out.
- are you stupid? I even already paid for the rent this month. You will always live with me. You don't even have a choice. Ok. I can't live without you..
he said seriously. Damn I wanted to cry. I loved Jun so much. He was the best replacement for my brother.
- Jun....
Was all I could say at the moment. I gave him a big hug.
- god I love you so much!
I told him while hugging him.
- I know.
He just said, and after we broke the hug, he got up from my bed, and made a fashion pose. Damn this boy.
- lets go out to eat lunch ok. Be ready in an hour!
He said, and exited my room. Ok I definitely needed a shower.

After showering, I dried my hair, and put it in a high ponytail. I didn't bother to put on makeup since it would only be me and him today. I put on a red jumpsuit. I wore my addias superstar shoes, and knee high socks with red stripes on. I went into the living room to find Jun waiting by the kitchen counter.
- lets go now.
I told him, and we got outside our apartment and into his car.

We choose to go to our favorite cafe, that was actually pretty close to the JYP building. It was actually our regular cafe. We didn't live that far away from my workplace. Only like 10 minutes.
After Jun found a parking spot, we went inside and sat by our table. We always managed to score our favorite table. It was like magic. Or the fact that the old woman owning the cafe loved Jun.

You probably wouldn't guess it, but Jun liked boys. I was the only one of our friends that knew. And I would take that secret to the grave if he wished it.
- just let me know when you decide what to eat.
The lady told us, and went back behind the counter.
- I want sushi.
Jun said. Damn. Now I wanted it too. Really good sushi was kind of expensive in Korea, but the lady always gave us a discount.
- ahh me too. Let's go for it.
I said. I did have a lot of money to spend since Jun paid the whole rent this month. I would definitely treat him.
- Let's order Makgeolli too!
Jun said. I swear that boy was always up for drinks. But I agreed.
After we got our food, and drinks, we kept ordering. Mostly more drinks. I was getting affected by it.

•WonPil's POV•

Me and the guys decided to go out for lunch. We went to the nearest cafe that wasn't a fast food shop, to the JYP building. When we found a table and ordered, I heard someone laughing kind of loud. It sounded a bit familiar. The voice. But I couldn't place it.
- oh my good look at that.
Jae said, making all of us look at where he pointed. A few tables away from us, sat Jun and Siyeon, drinking what I assumed where Makgeolli. Because there was a lot of empty bottles on their table. I wanted to hide under the table. I suddenly felt so awkward about yesterday.
- oh it's Siyeon!
Brian said, looking really happy. Why was he smiling so much?!
- and Jun!
Dowoon said, also smiling.
- hush they might hear you.
I said, hoping they would shut up and leave it at that. But I guess they wouldn't. Because Dowoon and Brian got up from their seats and went over to them. Why did they have to go? I should go. Wait what. No. I needed to stop thinking about her.

But that would never work. Because they where coming to our table now. Dowoon sat down after getting a chair for Jun. and Brian got one for Siyeon. She looked drunk to be honest.
- Siyeon, you look like you've had one too many.
Jae said laughing. Siyeon just looked at him, and then leaned closer to Brian like she was going to whisper something to him. But she said it loud even though she probably didn't mean too.
- why is the chicken laughing?
Was what she said.
All of the boys laughed at it. Even Jae. I even admitted to myself that she was really cute. I but I didn't like the way her lips where so close to Brian's ear. And the worst part where that Brian was blushing.

After a while of talking. Well, by talking I meant Jun talking to Dowoon and Siyeon mostly talking to Brian, I started looking at her longer than normal. Why wouldn't she give me attention?

But then she did notice me staring. We locked eyes for a while. Then she suddenly got up from her seat, mumbling something about being inappropriate, and exited the cafe.
- what was that..
Brian said, not really talking to anyone in particular.