#3

•WonPil's POV•
The day after we had lessons with Siyeon, I woke up, and decided to pretend I was sick. Because I didn't want to see her. I didn't like how angry she made me. I had to avoid her.
- you sure you can't even make it to Siyeon's lesson?
Brian asked me. I didn't know what to say, so I fake coughed.
- ok gross. See you later.
He said, and left. The others where already gone. I didn't know what I would do today, but I knew I had to stay in the dorm. I got out of my bed and went in Dowoon's instead. When I laid down, I noticed something under his pillow. It was Siyeon's portfolio. I hadn't really looked at it. Neither had Jae. But since no one was here to see me, I decided to open it.

There was three songs in there. But what caught my attention was her file.
Kwon Si Yeon
Age: 23
Mother: Kwon Hae Won
Father: deceased.
Siblings: Brother deceased.
Born in: Seoul, South Korea.
Medical records: Ribcage and Lung injury. No records of mental health problems.

Wait.. her father and brother died? And the injury. I didn't know it was that serious. When we went to school together.. she disappeared from class, and later we all saw her getting placed inside an ambulance on a stretcher. People even though she was faking it. And me.. I didn't even care.
Maybe I was the worst of us.

•Siyeon's POV•
The boys was half an hour late. I was sitting in what i realized would be my private workspace. It was like an office, but there was a space with three couches and a coffee table. I was told by Mr.Park that I could even decorate it. So I brought my cactus and a Nirvana poster.
I wasn't much for decorating.

Finally the boys came. But there was someone missing. Wonpil.
- I'm not mad, but you guys are half an hour late..
I told them. I hoped they didn't think I was nagging. And they actually looked surprised about what I said. Suddenly young K hit Jae on the shoulder.
- your said it was 01:30 pm you idiot.
He said to jae. Jae tried to look innocent, but I had this feeling that Jae did it on purpose.
- actually, Jae. You don't have to be here. I have talked to Mr.park, and we agreed you will have a private session tomorrow.
I told him.
He rolled his eyes, and left. I really hoped he wouldn't be mad. I just felt like I needed to talk to him alone.
- I'm really sorry Siyeon, we didn't know it started half an hour ago...
Dowoon said. I wasn't mad.
- hey, it's ok. It happens.
I told them.
- I actually really like your lessons. It's like we can work, but at the same time relax!
Young K told me.
I was happy.
- but where is Wonpil?
I asked them.
- he has a fever. It's pretty gross actually, he basically coughed in my face.
Young K answered.
I felt bad for Wonpil.
- I'm sorry to hear that. You should have told me before, I would have made him some soup.
I told them.
I really would have. I always felt bad for people who got sick. I was really sick for almost a year. But not from a fever. Something happened to me in high school, that made me and my family move to Busan. But I didn't want to think about it.
- hey.. Siyeon. Are you ok?
Someone asked me.
I guess I went away for a while.
- yeah sorry, just got lost in thoughts.
I told them. Young k had his hand on my shoulder. I guess he was the one asking.
He's nice. And if we didn't work together, I could consider him as a friend. It was actually kind of sad that I couldn't even be friends with the boys. They were good persons. At least some of them.
- it's ok.. But do you want to get started with your lesson maybe?
Young k told me and smirked.
- yeah sorry. I was thinking I would focus most on Sungjin today, because I didn't really get to talk to him. You and Dowoon can discuss what we talked about yesterday for a while if that's ok.
I told them.
Dowoon and young k nodded, and started talking to each other.
- let's take a walk in the hallway ok?
I told sungjin, and he agreed. We excused ourselves, and went out of the room. We started walking around the building.
- your the leader right?
I asked him.
- yeah.
He told me.
- and I respect that your the one calling the shots in the end. My job isn't to decide lyrics and decide who gets most lines. But I just want to teach every one of you to write lyrics. I know most of you are amazing at it. But some of you doesn't really know too much about it.
I told him.
He just looked at me, while we kept walking.
- but how can I trust you. Jae don't. And Wonpil doesn't even like you as a person.
He told me.
- I think Jae is just a person that is very certain about himself. And I admire that about him. Really. And I have no idea why Wonpil doesn't like me.
I told him.
I lied about the last part. Because I didn't know if I wanted them to know that I remembered him. Because then I would have to admit all the bad things I did. And I couldn't. There was so much else to it. I may have done a lot of bad things. But his friends was the one who put me in that ambulance. And I didn't know if I wanted him to know it. It would probably break his heart. He really only had two friends at the time I went to high school with him. Minah and Soyoung. And they almost killed me that day.
- you don't know? You don't remember him?
Sungjin asked me.
- what do you mean? I didn't meet him before two days ago.
I told him.
I hated lying. But I had to. If JYP found out that I knew WonPil from before, he might fire me.
- ok. Just forget what I said. I will give you a chance. I have to admit, I agree with you. Everyone need help sometimes.
He said, and stopped walking.
Then he did something I never would expect. He hugged me. I didn't know what to do. So I just let him.
- consider me a friend from now on.
He said.