#8

•Siyeon's POV•
I had just escaped the elevator, and had to find an empty room to enter. I had no idea what I was going to do now.
But my thoughts went back to that kiss. And it made me feel weird inside. Because I was having the worst time, and then he would go and do that.
And the worst part was that it worked. But I had no idea why he did it.
- holy fuck I'm going to loose my job.
I said to myself.

I realized I had to go back to my office. With developing a bigger fear for elevators, I took the stairs. Since I would only be walking downwards, the 7 floors didn't bother me. Although I almost stumbled  twice.
I decided to go to the cafeteria to get a coffee first.

When I got right outside my office, I had to stop. To think. He wouldn't be here right? No he couldn't be.
I think he kissed me because he panicked. It had to be that. Because he didn't even like me as a person.
Maybe he was a pervert?

I opened the door to my office, and walked in.
he was here. I actually got so startled that I spilled the coffee all over myself.
- holy fuck that's hot!
I yelled. My skin was burning.
All the boys came running to where I was.
- god Siyeon. Does it hurt a lot?
YoungK asked me, while he started drying off the coffee with some of the napkins I had on my office desk.
- no...Yes.
I said.
I was so confused. I needed some space. I didn't want to look at Wonpil.
But I couldn't take my eyes of him.
- hey give her some space maybe?
YoungK told the others.
Thankfully they all backed away.

YoungK kept washing of the coffee until the point where it would have been inappropriate. Luckily I had a change of clothes with me. I went to my bag and got it. Damn. It was my pink sweatpants and sweater.
- Could you follow me to the restroom?
I asked Brian.
Obviously it was only so he could wait outside. I didn't want to walk back alone in those pink clothes.
- sure.
He said, and smiled.

We got to the female restroom , and he waited outside while I went inside to change. Damn these clothes. I swear if Mr.Park saw me now, he would fire me for looking unprofessional.

After I changed, I noticed I had gotten coffee in my hair, so I needed to get if off. I didn't really like looking in the mirror. Not because I found myself ugly.
Looking at myself, meant I had to face myself. And all I would se was a bad person.
I washed the coffee out of my hair, and put it up in a high ponytail. My hair was long and blonde, but I missed my real hair color. But Jun would never allow me to color it black again.
After all, he spent hours on making it blonde.
I walked out of the restroom, and was immediately met by Brian's amused face. He even started laughing.
- that's cute..
He said while still laughing. Ok I'm gonna hide in the restroom then. I probably got this embarrassed look on my face, and turned around to walk back inside the restroom, but Brian stopped me.
- it's ok. I won't laugh anymore.
He said, smirking.

After Brian convinced me to go back with him, we did. And when I entered my office again, Jae started laughing.
- you look like a teenager.
He said, still laughing.
- I never expected I would ever see you like this.
Sungjin said.
Dowoon was just smiling at me, but there was something with his eyes.. I guess he felt a little sorry for when he ignored me.
Wonpil was just looking at me. He looked ashamed. And he should be. He couldn't do stuff like that. But I guess he couldn't really ignore my outfit, so he started laughing too.
- stop it.
I said, and sat down on my chair.
I decided to text Jun to get him to come with other clothes. And maybe a smoothie. I also had to let the security guards know that they needed to let him in.

•WonPil's POV•

I wasn't expecting her to come back. I didn't really want her to either. I was so embarrassed. And now she looked like that? She actually looked so cute, I felt my cheeks getting warm.
I was still ashamed for what I did, but I couldn't help but laugh. Because she looked so different from high school. She wouldn't ever wear something like that before.

And her hair was blonde now. I really liked it. But I didn't like her. I think. Maybe I do like her more now. She's either a really good liar, or she changed.

- yah Wonpil why is your ears the same color as Siyeon's clothes now?

Jae said, making them all look at me. What?
Was the fact that she looked cute affecting me? Maybe.
And I kissed her earlier. I kissed a pretty girl. I just.. wasn't really like that.
I couldn't be here anymore. I got up from the couch and left, not really caring at that moment how it would look.

After I got back from my little break, that consisted of going to the bathroom to wash my face and talking to myself in the mirror, the others where working on a verse or something. Jae was singing on something i hadn't heard before.
- oh you're back. You should see this verse Siyeon wrote.
Sungjin said. I walked over to the couches, but stopped when we heard someone nocking on the door. I decided I would open it since I was already standing.

When I opened the door I was met with a tall blonde guy. He was holding a bag and a smoothie.
- who are you?
I asked him. He just smirked at me, and walked right pass me. I closed the door behind him. Who was this guy?
- Jun thank god.
Siyeon said, and got up to hug the boy named Jun. she took the bag and the smoothie from him, and kissed his cheek. Ok who the hell was this? I didn't know him and I didn't like him.
- hi Jun, it's nice to see you again.
Sungjin said. YoungK also gave him a bro hug. Why did they know him? Jae and Dowoon didn't say anything so I guess they didn't know him either, like me.
- guys, this is my roommate Jun.
siyeon said, looking at me, Jae and Dowoon. Dowoon and Jae greeted him, but I just nodded at him. Why did Siyeon live with a boy? I didn't think it was appropriate for a girl her age. I know we were the same age.
I wouldn't live with a girl either.
- so is he your boyfriend?
Jae asked siyeon. I was also wondering that. Just out of curiosity of course. Right?
- yes.
The guy said. I suddenly felt really sick.
- no he's not. Shut up Jun.
Siyeon said, hitting him on the shoulder while laughing. He just smirked while taking a sip of the smoothie he brought Siyeon.
- by the way Yeonie, what the hell are you wearing?
He asked her. Yeonie, was that her nickname? I learned a lot today. Or not. I was still a little confused about this guy. Why was he still here?
- shut up or leave.
Siyeon said, taking the bag he came with and exited the room. Where was she going?

Jun sat down on the couch next to Dowoon, and soon enough they started talking.
I just sat down and started working on the song I had spent ages trying to write.
When Siyeon came back, she was wearing a more normal outfit. But she still looked cute. What was I thinking? Why did I keep seeing her as cute?
- you should leave now Jun.
she said to the boy visiting. He just laughed. And Dowoon looked a little sad at the thought of Jun leaving. I wanted him to leave. I didn't like him.
- you should leave.
He just said back at her, making my other members laugh.
- I do need a break.
Siyeon said, and left. But not before looking at me. I wanted to follow her. Because I wanted to kiss her again. What the hell am I thinking? Nothing good would come out of it. Except getting her fired. But I could also be punished. I could get kicked out like Junhyuk.
But I still followed her.