#22

AN: I'm so sorry for not updating in a long time, I will get better! Thank you for votes and comments:) -Rin

I was awakened the next day by slapping my wrist against the wall. It wasn't unusual for me.
- did you just slap me in the face to wake me up?
Wonpil asked. Oh right.
- was it you? I thought I hit the wall...
I said embarrassed. God job Siyeon. Hit your boyfriend in the face on day one. Boyfriend.

- I'm happy you spent the night... but won't you get in trouble now?
I asked him.
- probably.
He said simply, and pulled me closer to him. I guess he didn't care, but he should.
- don't be stupid and get your ass to the JYP building!
I said and hit him in the head again, but obviously not as hard.
- damn, I didn't know you where into this kind of stuff.
Wonpil said and hid his face in a pillow. This boy, what a pervert.
- cute. Now go

After eating breakfast witch he insisted on having,Wonpil left, and I started to get ready for work.

*****

When I got outside the JYP building I spotted Jae. He was ahead of me so he didn't see me. He stopped infront of the entrance, talking to two girls. I waited for him to leave, before I continued walking. I didn't feel like greeting him just yet.
As I got closer, the two girls became more visible. It couldn't be. But It was them.

I decided to just speed walk by them, pretending I didn't see them. This was terrifying. Why where they here?

I had almost reached the entrance when I was pulled back, and into the ally beside the building. What the fuck.
- what the hell is wrong with you?
I yelled at Soyoung and Minah. Seeing them again made my stomach turn, and I knew my hands where shaking. Soyoung looked a little surprised by my reaction, but Minah was just smirking.
- it's good to see you again.
Minah said, obviously meaning the opposite.
- wish I could say the same.
I said simply, trying to sound confident. If they knew how scared I was they would probably take advantage of it.
- are you gonna let her talk to me like that?
Minah said, glaring at Soyoung.

Out of the blue, Soyoung took a swing at me, hitting me so hard I felt dizzy. When I came to my senses, I knew I had to get away from them.
But before I could come up with a plan, I got punched in the face again, this time by Minah.

She actually hit me so hard I fell down. My nose was hurting like crazy, and I swear I heard a cracking noise. It didn't take long before blood started dripping from my nose.

They where laughing at me now. Crazy bitches. If I only had the nerve to fight back, I would have broken their noses.
I got up on my feet, but I almost wish I hadn't, because of my dizziness.
- where are you going?
Minah said laughing louder. I could barely walk but I managed to get a few feet away before someone pulled me back by my ponytail. my head was still spinning.

I couldn't keep my balance anymore so I fell down again.
- come on Minah... let's go see Wonpil now.
Soyoung said, in her whiny voice. I guess that hadn't changed since high school. But why would they go see Wonpil? Did.. did she perhaps have a crush on him?
The thought made me laugh, I just couldn't help it.
- did you....did you just laugh at me? You crazy bitch!

Soyoung yelled, and kicked me in the stomach. Holy fuck. That hurt.
I got another kick to the stomach, this time from Minah.
They just kept going.

Was nobody going to save me?
Was this it? So many scary thoughts went trough my head, that I didn't notice they had stopped kicking me. I could only hear talking.
- get away from her!
Someone yelled.

I looked up, to see Nara standing in front of me like she was protecting me. Why, and how was she here?
- who the hell are you? Do you want to get beaten too?
Minah said to Nara, and made threatening motions.

- the question is who do you think you are?
A new voice said. I was still on the ground, but I could see who it was now.
Wonpil.
He was actually here. To save me.

I was about to get up from the ground, when I was kicked in the head again. Nara had obviously gotten distracted when Wonpil arrived, so she was no longer making sure they didn't touch me.
I could see them run away, and Wonpil's face before everything went black.

•Jun's POV•

I was laying on my bed playing on my phone, when my mother yelled at me to come downstairs. What now?

I didn't even want to be here. But my mother told me that if I didn't come she would stop sending money.
And I needed the money. I didn't have a job. And I never really wanted one. My family was rich anyways.

I placed my phone on my nightstand, and looked at it, thinking about Siyeon. I felt so bad for not talking to her. But I didn't want her to know that I left her alone for money.

I went out of my room and headed for the stairs. I took my time getting downstairs, just to bother my mother.
- there you are.
My mother said when I got downstairs. We also had visitors. A man and a woman probably my mothers age, and a girl, probably my age.
- please greet Mrs and Mr.Song, and their daughter Eun Jae.
My mother told me, with a fake cheerful voice. These people had to be important. I greeted them by bowing, and shaking Mr.Song's hand.
Was these people my fathers clients or something? I could smell a lot of different foods, meaning my mother probably made a huge meal.
While I was speculating, my father came into the hallway, greeting the visitors and even giving Mr.Song a.. bro hug. Amazing.
- let's discuss the engagement shall we?
My fathers said.
Wait what??!!

I guess I always knew this would happen. But not so sudden.
I didn't want to marry her. Hell, I didn't want to marry any woman.

I wanted someone else.
Yoon Dowoon.

AN: I will be updating one chapter everyday for the rest of the week.
Q: do you want JunXdowoon or should Dowoon reject Jun?

BTW if you ever wondered about what Jun looks like, he's suppose to be Jun from A.C.E