#2

- that's my cereal!
I said as I entered the kitchen, and saw Donghun eating my cereal. How dared he? Was he trying to take everything from me? Like my mother..
I ran over to where he was sitting, and took the box. Damn it. It was now empty.
- you ate it all?!
I yelled, and glared at him.
- what are you gonna do about it?
He said, and smirked. Oh, this is war.
- I guess there's nothing I can do.
I said to him, and gave him a innocent look.
- now you get it.
He said smirking, and continued to eat my cereal.
I sat down on the seat beside him, and I had to hold in my laughter, for what I was about to do.
I placed my hand on the back of his head, and pushed his face into the bowl of cereal.

I started laughing, and got up from my seat, and ran out of the kitchen. I ran upstairs, heading for my room. Jun was standing in front of my bedroom door.
- oh, there you are.
He said. I could hear Donghun coming up the stairs now.
- Jun, run!
I said and took Jun's hand. I dragged him inside my room, and closed the door, locking it.
- what's going on?
Jun asked me as Donghun nocked on my door repeatedly.
- war.
I said simply. Jun laughed, and sat down on my bed.
- open the door!
Donghun yelled from the other side.
- no thanks.
I said, and looked through the keyhole. He looked so pissed, and he still had milk and cereal on his face. Hilarious.
- you're crazy, you know that? No wonder you boyfriend cheated on you.
He yelled. Ok. That hurt.
- I'm gonna kill him.
Jun said and got up from my bed.
I knew it from the start. That I would hate him. Who did he think he was? A replacement for my brother?

•flashback•

After I yelled for my mom, the person put his hand over my mouth. So I bit him.
- what the fuck?
He said, and made a motion to hit me, but then we heard someone coming our way.
- you better have a good reason for waking me up Siyeon.
My mother said, as she came over to where we stood.
- oh, Donghun. I didn't know you would be home before tomorrow.
My mother said, and smiled at the person called Donghun.
I didn't get it. Who was this?
- mom.. who is this?
I asked her.
- it's your brother.
She said.
- my brother is dead.
I said, and glared at Donghun.
- I don't know what you're talking about.
My mother said. No way. She was still denying he existed?
- don't do this mom..
I said and felt my eyes getting watery.
- let her be.
Donghun said, and put his arm around her shoulder.
- his name is Si Mok. And he was my twin. How can you do this to me!
I yelled, tears streaming down my cheeks.
- calm down, Siyeon. Or do you want me to call the doctors again?
She asked me. no.. before I left Busan for Seoul, my mother got me admitted to a psych ward. For no reason. Just because I couldn't forget my brother, like she pretended to do.
- Mom.. don't you get it? Si Mok can't rest in Peace, because you won't admit he existed. And what about father?
I yelled.
- don't you dare talk about your father. He left me.
My mom said.
- HE DIED!! And Si Mok died!!
I yelled, and went into my room. I couldn't hold in my tears. And I was also mad. So mad, that I broke my bathroom mirror.
When I got out of the bathroom, Jun was there.
- I heard everything. I'm sorry I couldn't do anything..
Jun told me, and I could see he had been crying too.
- Jun...
I said and ran to him, hugging him.
- it's going to be ok. Because I'm here.
Jun said.

•Wonpils POV•
Last night I couldn't sleep. Not only because of the throbbing pain in my nose after Brian punched me for misunderstanding things, but I couldn't stop thinking about Siyeon.
I was so happy to hear her voice for the first time in two months.
But now I couldn't get enough. I had even gotten Jun to record her in secret and sending it to me.
Jun knew the truth. He believed me. But he couldn't force Siyeon to believe me too. That was up to her. But maybe if she would just talk to me... I could fix this.
I felt so stupid for 2 months, calling her 10 times a day, even though she would never answer. About a week ago, I got the idea to call Jun instead. At least I would know how Siyeon was, and talking about her with jun helped a little.

I decided to call Jun again. After yesterday, I needed to know how she was. I hope talking to me didn't make her more sad.
I dialed Jun's number, and he answered after just 3 seconds.
- thank god you called me.
Jun said.
- what's wrong? Is it Siyeon? is the ok?
I asked him.
- she's not ok. And she locked herself inside her room, and she won't let me in. She's been there since this morning..
Jun said. I wondered if she was sad because of me. Or that she lost her job. Maybe both. I know she couldn't just loose all feelings for me like that. At least I thought so.

- she used to do that sometimes in high school. She locked herself inside the broom closet. So her friends used to stand outside telling her jokes. It always helped.
I said, and thought back to that time when I would watch them from afar. I used to think she was such a drama queen.
- that's... kinda weird. But I'll try it. I'll call you later.
Jun said.
- wait! Why is she sad?
I asked him.
- her mother is... well I don't really have words for it. And her stepbrother is also rude to her.
Jun answered.
- I wish I could be there for her
I said. Even the thought about seeing Siyeon in real life made my stomach turn. In a good way.
- I'm planning on taking her back to Seoul. I don't thinks it's good for her to be here.
Jun said.
- please, Jun. make her come back soon. I really need to see her.
I said.
- i will try.
Jun said, and hung up.

AN: I actually cried a bit writing the flashback. Sorry for writing such sad chapter. But I needed you to understand why Siyeon hates her mother. Hell, I would too.

PS: tell me what you think about this chapter.