#13

•WonPil's POV•
Today we all woke up late. We had the day off, except a session with Siyeon late at night.
To be honest, all of my members had been acting really weird after what I told them yesterday. I get it. It was a big shock to them I guess.
I had some regrets about telling them. I might have ruined everything for Siyeon..
but wasn't that what I wanted? To make sure she got fired or quit?

But I felt something for her. No. It's probably nothing. It was only because she was beautiful right? She's... not my type. In personality.

She might be. No. Stop.

Luckily someone nocked on me and Dowoon's door, interrupting the conversation I had with myself in my head.
I went to open the door. It was Brian. I told him to come in, and then went back to sitting on my bed.
- can we talk about Siyeon?
He asked us. I wouldn't really expect him to be the one asking. Because he didn't really seem bothered by her lying.
- why?
Dowoon asked him, beating me to it.
- because I think I like her more then as a friend...
He said. No. Why. He didn't deserve her.
I dese... no. It's too much for me.

I got down from my bed, and went into my shared bathroom with Dowoon. I could still hear them, so I put my ear to the door. I know it was childish of me. But I really needed to know what he said.
-are you sure?
Dowoon asked. And Brian said yes. I would make sure they never happened. Even if I had to tell Mr.Park.

I got out of the bathroom, I couldn't ignore this anymore. I had to play my part. I went to our Bedroom. Brian was still there.
- if you hurt her, you will ruin her job probably. So like.. don't do it?
I told him. He just looked at me unsure, then nodded.
- I won't.
He said, and went out of our dorm. I sat on Dowoon's bed, and this time Dowoon didn't really say anything about it.
- you like her too don't you?
He asked me. Damn. Maybe I did. But she would never... love me.She wouldn't even like me. Right?
- shut up.
I just told him, and snuggled closer to him. I didn't need her. I got my best friend Dowoon.

•Siyeon's POV•

What happened yesterday? I knew I passed out. It happened sometimes. I was really embarrassed. But I wasn't really sure why.. I did have a really bad dream though. Min Ah and So Young was a part of it. It was like my ribs was smashed all over again...
Jun wouldn't really tell me much about yesterday. All I could remember, was WonPil. I hope he didn't see me get a anxiety attack for no reason.

Today I was thinking about one person more then the others. Brian. I don't know if I felt something for him. He was so kind. And funny. I wanted us to be friends. Real friends. Not work friends. It wasn't that bad to ask him to come over to hang.

I knew if Mr.park ever found out, I would get fired right on the spot. But if he didn't find out, it wouldn't hurt. It was just that I felt pretty desperate for a second real friend recently. Yes Jun would always be my number one.
I wanted to call Brian today. I already had him on snap so, i could always ask for his number..

I decided to snap him right away, but before I got to that point, I got a call. Damn. I hadn't really saved Mr.park's number yet, so I was really hoping it wasn't him. I answered the call.
- hello? Uhm I mean.. this is Kwon Siyeon speaking...
I said, awkwardly. If this was Mr.Park, I would seriously die.
- woah, did you really try to sound professional there? Because that was hilarious.
The person said. I recognized that voice. Brian. How did he get my number? And what a coincidence. Kind of scary..
- not funny. I thought you were Mr.park.
I told him. He just laughed, then he got quiet.
- I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today. Since you don't have to work until later..
He said. How was this possible even? I was going to ask him the same.
- sure. What did you have in mind namja?
I asked him.
- can I come over?
He asked. I guess that was the best idea. I was so tired today anyways after yesterday.
- yes, come now. I'm bored... and I was kind of thinking about you.
I said. Damn. Maybe that was too weird to say.
- wait, really?
He asked me, and I sensed some happiness in his voice. Maybe it wasn't that lame to say.
- yeah.. just come over.
I said, laughing awkwardly. He said ok, and I hung up. I needed to get dressed and look somewhat decent.
- JUN!!
I yelled. I had no energy to find clothes and put on makeup myself today. He appeared in my room within a minute.
- I need help. Clothes and makeup.
I told him. He just laughed at me, and started going through my closet.

About an hour later our doorbell rang, just as Jun was curling my hair.
- I'll get it.
I told him, and he just smirked.

I went to our front door, and opened it. Obviously it was Brian. But Sungjin was with him. Well ok.
- oh Sungjin! I didn't know you would be coming too.
I said. There was something weird going on. When I smiled at Sungjin, he didn't really smile back. Maybe he was just tired.
- I'm leaving right away, I was just wondering. Could I borrow your notebook with those songs we are working on? Just until later today?
Sungjin asked me. I told him to wait, and then I got it from my room. I handed him the notebook, and then he left. He didn't even say goodbye. Ok something was definitely wrong.

Me and Brian went to the living room, and sat down on the couch. I wanted to ask him if Sungjin was mad at me for some reason.
- is Sungjin mad at me?
I asked Brian.
- no of course not. He's just a little tired today...
He answered, but I wasn't sure if I believed it. He looked nervous. Maybe I should talk to Sungjin later.

We decided to watch some drama, I didn't remember the name of it. But it was really funny. I had found some chips in the cabinet and drinks in the fridge. Jun wasn't home yet. He had left just after Brian came. I was really enjoying hanging out with Brian. At some point we where sitting so close our shoulders where touching.

But I didn't really mind that. It was nice. I noticed Brian was staring at me, so I laughed. He quickly looked away, but I could see him blushing. So cute.
- hey don't look away. If you're allowed to stare at me I'm allowed to stare at you too.
I said.
He really wasn't that bad to look at either. He had recently colored his hair a light brown color, it was almost blonde. and his smile was really beautiful.
- yeah but if you stare back, it's even harder to stop myself.
He said, looking at me again. This time in my eyes.
- from what?
I asked nervously. I don't know why I was getting so nervous. And it was getting warmer too. He was so close now.
- from kissing you.
He said, almost whispering. Did he really want to? I could never imagine that. But I wouldn't really mind it I think.
- just..go for it.
I said, looking at his lips. It wouldn't hurt just kissing him once right?
He looked a little shocked by my answer, but then placed his hand on my cheek. Then he kissed me. It gave me butterflies so I kissed him back.

Then we heard the front door open so we broke the kiss. But we didn't really pay that much attention to the door, because we looked at each other, and started laughing.
- I really like you..
He whispered in my ear, making me shiver. He was being to cute. I should really resist him. But I don't think I can now.

Jun, who had finally entered the living room, gave us a funny look.
- you do realize you have work in an hour?
Jun said while smirking. Oh shit.

AN: lolol what's going on! Well it's about to go down in next chapter, just wait💥