#3

•Jun's POV•
Yesterday, I did what Wonpil told me to do, and i think it worked. I even heard her laughing. But then she got quiet, and asked me if I had been talking to Wonpil again.
I couldn't lie.
So she didn't come out. She still hadn't. But today I wouldn't give up too easily.
I was outside her room now, nocking on the door. But there was no answer. I tried opening the door, and it was open. But Siyeon wasn't there.

Maybe she was downstairs. I walked down the stairs, and into the kitchen.
The only person there was her stepfather.
- good morning.
He said to me, and smiled. I wondered how this man could be married to Siyeon's mother, and be Donghun's father. He was actually nice.
- good morning sir. Do you know where I can find Siyeon?
I asked him.
- she's in the backyard.
He told me, sipping on his coffee.
I went outside, and found Siyeon on the trampoline. Well... ok then.
Wait. Was she drunk again?
- Siyeon? Why are you on the trampoline?
I asked her. What was she, 12?
- because it's fun.
She said, and kept jumping.
- can you stop? I need to talk to you.
I asked her, but she just started singing a crayon pop song.
- SIYEON, IM CALLING WONPIL!
I yelled, to get her attention again. It worked. But now she was coming towards me with a crazy look.
I was about to say that I wasn't really going to, but she jumped on me, resulting in both of us falling down on the ground. Lucky it was grass, and not pavement.
- let's get married.
she said, still laying on top of me.
- what?
I asked her. What was she on?
- let's get married. I'll let you have boyfriends.
She said. Was she still thinking about what I told her?
- it's ok Siyeon. I'm gonna tell my mother the truth.
I said. Siyeon got off me, and helped me get up.
- really? Are you sure that's a good idea?
She asked me. I wasn't really sure if it was a good idea. But I had been thinking about it a lot these past two months. I had to try. I couldn't keep hiding it, and marry Eun Jae.
- I have to try. I think my mother will understand. Besides, didn't you want to marry Wonpil?
I asked her. I knew she at least had thought about it. I noticed something on her notebook a while back.
- why would I in heavens satans garden do that?
She asked me. Wait, what? Heavens Satan what?
- didn't you write Kim Siyeon on your notebook? I noticed it when I was cleaning your room back home.
I told her. Suddenly she was freaking out.
- oh my god. OH MY GOD.
She yelled.
- what?
I asked her.
- I let Sungjin borrow it. Like before me and Wonpil even started dating..
she said.
- THE NOTEBOOK?
I asked her, well, yelled at her. I was freaking out too now.
- YES THE FUCKING NOTEBOOK!
She yelled back. Omg. Oh my god. How embarrassing.
- We have to go back to Seoul, now!
She yelled.

•Wonpil's POV•
I hadn't heard from Jun since yesterday, so I figured my advice helped. We had another day off, and it was almost getting kind of annoying. But I asked Mr.Park yesterday, if he was still looking for someone to replace Siyeon. Me, and the rest of the band, had told him we still wanted someone to give us songwriting lessons. But he just couldn't find anyone. I guess Siyeon was hard to replace. Well, of course she was.

- She won't call you.
Brian said. We where currently in our shared living room. Everyone else was watching a movie, but I couldn't concentrate. I was looking at my phone, just waiting for the moment she would finally call me. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Like the way she laughed, and the times we got intimate. I wasn't a pervert, but I couldn't stop thinking about the sounds she made when I was doing it right, and the way she would always hide under the covers after we where done, like she was embarrassed.

- ok that's it. I'm gonna FaceTime her.
Jae suddenly said.
- what?
I said. Why did he have her number?
- just be quiet. I'll pretend I'm alone.
He said. I couldn't argue with that. I really wanted to see her.
Jae took out his phone, and found Siyeon in his contact list. She was saved under "annoying" but I didn't comment on it.
She answered after a while.
- OMG JAE IN HEAVENS HELLS GARDEN you gotta help me!!
She yelled. The other where struggling to not laugh.
- lol in heavens what?
Jae asked her. Seeing her, she still looked so beautiful. She had cut her hair just above her shoulders, but other than that, she looked the same.
- don't mind her, she's panicking.
Suddenly jun also came on the camera.
- shut up Jun. Jae.. I need you to steal something from Sungjin.
Siyeon said. What was she talking about?
- ok... what?
Jae asked her.
- my notebook. You have to take it from Sungjin and hide it. He borrowed it, and there is something on it, that no one can see!
Siyeon said. There was a lot of noise around them.
- where are you?
Jae asked her.
- the airport. We are flying back to Seoul. But Jae.. YOU HAVE TO GET IT!
She started yelling again. Wait.. they where coming back to Seoul?
- ok, I'll get it. What's on it?
Jae asked her.
- it's really embarrassing ok. If you just get it and hide it, I'll buy you lobster.
She answered. I really wanted to see the notebook now.
- deal!!! I'll totally hide it!
Jae told her. Knowing Jae, he would obviously show it to us first, then hide it.
- thank you.. we have to go now. But..
She said.
- what?
Jae asked her.
- how... how is Wonpil?
She asked him. So she still cares about me.
Jae looked at me, like he wanted me to tell him what to say. But if I did, she would realize I was there too.
- he's.... fine.
Jae answered.
- good. Make sure he doesn't contact me.
She said coldly, and hung up.
No. Why. She cared about me, but she also hated me? I wanted to cry.
- hey.. I'm sure she doesn't really mean that.
Jae said to me. like what he said would help? I was getting angry.
- let's check the notebook.
I said.
- good idea. Sungjin, will you go fetch it?
Jae said.
Sungjin looked like he was hesitating.
- I don't know if I should...
Sungjin said.
- please..
I asked him, my eyes getting watery.
- ok. I'll only show it to you.
He told me.
Me, Dowoon and Sungjin went into our room after Sungjin went and got Siyeon's notebook.
- I can't see anything weird about..
Sungjin said. We looked trough every page, but nothing seemed unusual.
- maybe look at the back side.
Dowoon said.
- well, it's the only side we haven't checked.
Sungjin said, and turned the book.
- oh my god. Well it's embarrassing alright.
Sungjin said. Dowoon was just laughing. They where both in they way, so I couldn't see it. What was so funny.

And then I saw it.
It said Kim Siyeon.
My last name... Dowoon still hadn't stopped laughing. Like my heart couldn't stop beating fast as hell.

AN: did y'all see WONPIL'S NEW HAIRCOLOR!!!?