#12

•Jun's POV•

I was in the middle of an online game when my phone rang. I wasn't going to answer it, but I decided to quickly look at the caller ID. It was Siyeon. She wouldn't be calling in her work time, unless it was serious. I guess I could answer while playing.

When I answered, it wasn't Siyeon on the other end. It was YoungK.
- Jun! We need help! Siyeon passed out and we don't know what to do.
He said. Wait what? She passed out?it would happen from time to time, when she had her panic attacks.
- is she ok? Where is she now?
I asked him stressed.
- she's laying on the couch in her office. Sungjin carried her there.
He answered.
- let me come get her. I know what to do. This sometimes happen.
I told him. I had already put on my shoes. Thank god I have a car. I needed to get there as fast as possible. I ended the call after YoungK told me he would make sure the security guards would let me in. I got into my car right away, and started driving.

When I found a parking spot outside the JYP building, I practically ran to Siyeon's office after showing the security guard my ID.
I obviously didn't bother nocking.
When I entered, I saw all the Day6 members sitting on the opposite couch as the one Siyeon was lying on. I almost lost it when I saw her. My Noona and practically sister. She looked so weak. It broke my heart every time this happened. She didn't deserve it.
I knew everything about her. How she used to be, and all the bad things that had happened to her.

I noticed there where two girls in the room as well. I recognized them.. it was the girls that injured Siyeon in high school.. they had some nerve being here.
- why are they here? You got some nerve showing up here.
I told them. They just smirked at me.
- what do you mean?
Sungjin asked me, looking shocked. He probably didn't understand why I was being so rude to the girls.
- you don't know who they are and what they did?
I asked them. WonPil just looked at me shaking his head. So I assumed his members didn't know, and that I shouldn't talk about it. I needed to focus on helping Siyeon now. Because she was waking up.

WonPil told the girls to follow him out from the office, and soon they left with him. Me and the rest of the group focused on Siyeon.

•WonPil's POV•

I took Min Ah and So Young to the same room where I had been with Siyeon a few days earlier.
- I have to ask you something serious.
I told them.
- ok. But first, why is Kwon Si yeon here?
Min Ah asked me. Right. I hadn't even told them she worked here. I told them, and they seemed surprised. But So Young told me that it made sense, because I would never willingly be near her. ButI wasn't sure I even disliked Siyeon anymore...
- tell me the truth. Did you hurt Siyeon in high school?
I asked them. They got nervous looks on their faces.
- of course not!
So young said. But I didn't know if I believed her. Suddenly Min Ah started laughing.
- she deserved it.
She said. She even sounded proud of it. I couldn't believe it.Two of my best friends, turned out to be so evil.. I wanted them out of here.
- leave. And don't ever come back.
I told them, almost shouting.
Min Ah just rolled her eyes. And left the room. So young, just looked at me, and I could see tears forming in her eyes.
- I'm sorry..
She said. But I could never forgive her. I knew I hated Siyeon in high school. But I would never wish whatever terrible thing they did to her, for anyone.
- let's go So Young!
Min Ah said rudely to her, and so she immediately left with her.
I went out of the room too, but not before waiting a bit.
I met Jun and Siyeon in the hallway. They where probably leaving.
- I'm so sorry Siyeon.. I didn't know..
I told her. She didn't say anything. Jun just looked at me, probably really mad.

They left after I tried to apologize a second time. I went back into Siyeon's office, to get my stuff. The rest of my band where also there. They where packing their things.

I had made a big decision.
I couldn't lie anymore. And it probably hurt Siyeon too, having to lie.
- I need to tell you guys something. But you have to promise not to hate Siyeon.
I told them. They all nodded, promising me.

I told them everything after we got to our dorm. From what my friends did to her, to how she didn't deserve to be hated for lying to them. Because she had become a good person.
Jae still got mad. Sungjin told me he was disappointed in her. Dowoon already knew, but I knew he didn't hate her. Brian just looked surprised. But he told me that he wouldn't judge her.

Some part of me was suspecting he liked her. I'm a romantic way. I didn't know why it bothered me so much.
I still thought sleeping with her was a big mistake. I just got caught up in the moment.

Jae told us something after we talked more about Siyeon and her decision to lie to them.
He had made a deal about giving Siyeon a deadline to decide if he would make JYP fire her from working with us.it made Brian so mad that he left the dorm.
A part of me where thinking that her not working with us would be a good idea. But at the same time, I really wanted her to stay.

•Siyeon's POV•

When me and Jun got home, we decided to relax on the couch and order takeout. We spent the rest of the day watching movies, and him comforting me. He just held around me. I really was lucky to have him.

Before I would sleep, I continued on my report on the boys. I was almost finished, when I couldn't take being awake anymore. I changed out of my clothes, and put on my pajamas. I washed my face and put my hair in a messy bun. When I hit the pillow, I fell asleep instantly.